Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Definitely a hardy breakfast.  Ham & Cheese omelette, bacon,sausage,grits and toast.
Cheese omelet was what I made for dinner last night, without all those extras.

Can't tell you the last time a had an Oliva cigar (although I know it was an MB III), but they've always been considered decent quality.  I'm a little surprised that their new release (Gilberto) is regularly on the discount pile.
....with a little research, it appears that this is a re-release of a line that was first introduced in 2016 but the name Facundo presented a trademark issue.
IMHO, MBIII's are still good I think but other new stuff is not so good.  I still have a nice collection of 2008 & 2009 Oliva's that are excellent smokes.
I still have a bunch of Vs that I don't enjoy as much as I used to. I'll revisit one in the coming week.

Can't tell you the last time a had an Oliva cigar (although I know it was an MB III), but they've always been considered decent quality.  I'm a little surprised that their new release (Gilberto) is regularly on the discount pile.
....with a little research, it appears that this is a re-release of a line that was first introduced in 2016 but the name Facundo presented a trademark issue.
IMHO, MBIII's are still good I think but other new stuff is not so good.  I still have a nice collection of 2008 & 2009 Oliva's that are excellent smokes.
I still have a bunch of Vs that I don't enjoy as much as I used to. I'll revisit one in the coming week.
Old V's are good but new ones (last 3 years or so) are not bad but not even close to the old ones

Alright, did some Hilton shopping and they got me a place in Augusta, just opened Monday, so we will go the preferred route to Augusta today which is about 5 hours or so leaving us only 3-4 hours on Friday.

Time to hit the road, later folks.

Time to hit the road, later folks.
Safe travels.

Time to hit the road, later folks.
later Dave. be careful.

Planning on a nice hardy breakfast before casually hitting the road today CarolinaDave?
And you're not going all the way?
That'll put him to sleep again, for sure.
Exactly on all ideas!

Casual day today only 200 miles.
Heck, you'll be in for lunch!
Probably will not leave too long before lunch.  400 miles Monday and 475 yesterday so need an easy day today but hotels were an issue tonight so just going to Atlanta rather than our usual Augusta stopover.
Hopefully staying north or west, so you don't have to deal with the traffic nonsense on Friday.
You can even pay a visit to Athens.  Couple decent hotels in town.
We tried that but not a decent hotel there that allows the dogs, same problem with Augusta.
just tell them, they are not dogs, but smaller furry, four footed children - or just really big hamsters!
 8)

I recognize no one really gives a shit about the jam but have these PDRs been up for several hours or is it just my browser?

Edit: CAO Flatheads are up now, never mind.

Morning men. In Nashua next couple of days.  Will likely hit the cigar bar down the street from the hotel this evening.
they keep that in New Hampshire, don't they?

East bound and down to GA with a load of Coors Beer! ;)

East bound and down to GA with a load of Coors Beer! ;)
He's gonna do what they say can't be done...

Morning, muchachos.

I recognize no one really gives a shit about the jam but have these PDRs been up for several hours or is it just my browser?

Edit: CAO Flatheads are up now, never mind.
Bueso's!

I recognize no one really gives a shit about the jam but have these PDRs been up for several hours or is it just my browser?

Edit: CAO Flatheads are up now, never mind.
Bueso's!
Buesome Mucho?

I recognize no one really gives a shit about the jam but have these PDRs been up for several hours or is it just my browser?

Edit: CAO Flatheads are up now, never mind.
Bueso's!
Buesome Mucho?
Classic.
Logged