Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2017, 04:33:06 PM »

Batman, Adam West has died at 88.
R.I.P. Batman

He was on up there in years.

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2017, 05:02:28 PM »

Batman, Adam West has died at 88.
R.I.P. Batman

He was on up there in years.
We should all be so lucky.

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2017, 05:03:46 PM »

Florida VS Wake Forest, the FL pitcher has 9 K's after 4 innings.
Good pitching or bad batting?

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2017, 05:07:19 PM »

Florida VS Wake Forest, the FL pitcher has 9 K's after 4 innings.
Good pitching or bad batting?
Guy is a hell of a pitcher

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2017, 08:32:53 PM »

Evening men, day's events finally done. Family Day at our ball park with baseball games and a bunch of fun stuff. Wife went to NYC to see Miss Saigon and just settled into the patio watching the Mets with a G&T and a Roma Craft Aquitaine Cranium, nice strong, rich cigar

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2017, 08:43:36 PM »

Evening men, day's events finally done. Family Day at our ball park with baseball games and a bunch of fun stuff. Wife went to NYC to see Miss Saigon and just settled into the patio watching the Mets with a G&T and a Roma Craft Aquitaine Cranium, nice strong, rich cigar
Got yourself a nice Saturday evening going there, Mr Fish.

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2017, 08:43:57 PM »

Evening men, day's events finally done. Family Day at our ball park with baseball games and a bunch of fun stuff. Wife went to NYC to see Miss Saigon and just settled into the patio watching the Mets with a G&T and a Roma Craft Aquitaine Cranium, nice strong, rich cigar
Crazy busy day here too. Taking the family to Yankees Stadium tomorrow.

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2017, 09:04:01 PM »

Evening men, day's events finally done. Family Day at our ball park with baseball games and a bunch of fun stuff. Wife went to NYC to see Miss Saigon and just settled into the patio watching the Mets with a G&T and a Roma Craft Aquitaine Cranium, nice strong, rich cigar
Got yourself a no ice Saturday evening going there, Mr Fish.
Evening Mark, great summer day here for baseball and our town does a great job. Playoff games, announcing each team player and coaches, trophy ceremonies...the whole nine. I may have to seek out more of these cigars

« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2017, 09:06:03 PM »

Evening men, day's events finally done. Family Day at our ball park with baseball games and a bunch of fun stuff. Wife went to NYC to see Miss Saigon and just settled into the patio watching the Mets with a G&T and a Roma Craft Aquitaine Cranium, nice strong, rich cigar
Crazy busy day here too. Taking the family to Yankees Stadium tomorrow.
Awesome, weather looks great for tomorrow. Have a pool day scheduled with the family, plenty of cigars on tap
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]