Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2017, 09:27:27 AM »

Lots of chores to do today. Meant to get a much earlier start. Boys have a birthday party and a baseball game today. Just another Saturday of running around.

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2017, 09:37:13 AM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2017, 10:44:52 AM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.
Enjoy.

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2017, 11:36:55 AM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.
Hopefully a 305 corona instead of one of those 808 jawbreakers they are still trying to get rid of.

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2017, 12:04:50 PM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.
Hopefully a 305 corona instead of one of those 808 jawbreakers they are still trying to get rid of.
Maybe he prefers big things in his mouth? We don't judge.

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2017, 12:05:02 PM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.
Hopefully a 305 corona instead of one of those 808 jawbreakers they are still trying to get rid of.
Definitely not one of those goofy 60's.

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.
Hopefully a 305 corona instead of one of those 808 jawbreakers they are still trying to get rid of.
Maybe he prefers big things in his mouth? We don't judge.
Already got a big thing, don't need another.

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2017, 12:54:04 PM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.
Hopefully a 305 corona instead of one of those 808 jawbreakers they are still trying to get rid of.
Maybe he prefers big things in his mouth? We don't judge.
Already got a big thing, don't need another.
TNWSS!!!

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2017, 02:26:38 PM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.
Hopefully a 305 corona instead of one of those 808 jawbreakers they are still trying to get rid of.
Maybe he prefers big things in his mouth? We don't judge.
Already got a big thing, don't need another.
TNWSS!!!
I had left that one for Tony, thought he would get a second one in today.

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2017, 02:27:32 PM »

Batman, Adam West has died at 88.

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2017, 03:39:56 PM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.
Hopefully a 305 corona instead of one of those 808 jawbreakers they are still trying to get rid of.
Maybe he prefers big things in his mouth? We don't judge.
Already got a big thing, don't need another.
TNWSS!!!
I had left that one for Tony, thought he would get a second one in today.
TWSS

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2017, 03:43:43 PM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Getting a little break this morning with a Rm 101 SA to go with my coffee.  Very pleasant morning weather-wise.
Hopefully a 305 corona instead of one of those 808 jawbreakers they are still trying to get rid of.
Maybe he prefers big things in his mouth? We don't judge.
Already got a big thing, don't need another.
TNWSS!!!
I had left that one for Tony, thought he would get a second one in today.
That one could not be passed over for one second!

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2017, 04:13:14 PM »

Murcielago (old one) lit and watching baseball.

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2017, 04:20:49 PM »

Florida VS Wake Forest, the FL pitcher has 9 K's after 4 innings.

« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2017, 04:24:17 PM »

88 degrees with a nice breeze, not too bad
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5