Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2017, 11:58:44 AM »

here is what happens when you forget to check the work humidor for a while, and it is in
a hermitically sealed tape transport case.  RH had gotten to 90%.  It is not bloom, same mold was on
the Macanudo leather humidor.  It only affected the non cello wrapped cigars, but the foot of the Man O' War
Orange County Choppers is completely white.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/3/2017
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2017, 12:04:56 PM »

here is what happens when you forget to check the work humidor for a while, and it is in
a hermitically sealed tape transport case.  RH had gotten to 90%.  It is not bloom, same mold was on
the Macanudo leather humidor.  It only affected the non cello wrapped cigars, but the foot of the Man O' War
Orange County Choppers is completely white.

Yikes! ...at least it was only a few
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/3/2017
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2017, 12:14:16 PM »

Morning, gentleman. Just passing through for now.

Wanted to let the riders know there's a new horse in my stable beside the FJR. :)

2009 Fat Bob.  Wooo!

Nice scooter... and not too overly chromed, sans fringe and conchos.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/3/2017
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2017, 12:15:24 PM »

Got 1 Regius New Mix - Corona Gorda - Pack of 7 $26.25.........Nice deal at SBC, I like the REGIUS

CODE: REGIUS = 50% Regius Category

Code will expire 3/05/2017
YUP! it was $26 after the discount. Still a good deal.

Indeed... you have any particular favorite in that sampler?
Regius Black Label
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/3/2017
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2017, 12:16:56 PM »

here is what happens when you forget to check the work humidor for a while, and it is in
a hermitically sealed tape transport case.  RH had gotten to 90%.  It is not bloom, same mold was on
the Macanudo leather humidor.  It only affected the non cello wrapped cigars, but the foot of the Man O' War
Orange County Choppers is completely white.
brush them off, clip the foot and go for it.

« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2017, 12:27:24 PM »

Morning, muchachos. This is a clusterfuk of a day.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/3/2017
« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2017, 12:34:53 PM »

Morning, muchachos. This is a clusterfuk of a day.

Afternoon... er, morning to you. Just a normal Friday then?

« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2017, 12:37:02 PM »

Morning, muchachos. This is a clusterfuk of a day.

Afternoon... er, morning to you. Just a normal Friday then?
No. There is nothing normal about this day.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/3/2017
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2017, 12:41:51 PM »

Morning, muchachos. This is a clusterfuk of a day.

Afternoon... er, morning to you. Just a normal Friday then?
No. There is nothing normal about this day.

Haha. Sorry, I guess it just seems like they enjoy fvcking you... especially on a Friday. But then again, who wouldn't.  ;D j/k :P

« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2017, 12:43:36 PM »

Morning, muchachos. This is a clusterfuk of a day.

Afternoon... er, morning to you. Just a normal Friday then?
No. There is nothing normal about this day.

Haha. Sorry, I guess it just seems like they enjoy fvcking you... especially on a Friday. But then again, who wouldn't.  ;D j/k
Who wouldn't enjoy fucking me? My wife, obviously. At least this week.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/3/2017
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2017, 12:46:35 PM »

Morning, muchachos. This is a clusterfuk of a day.

Afternoon... er, morning to you. Just a normal Friday then?
No. There is nothing normal about this day.

Haha. Sorry, I guess it just seems like they enjoy fvcking you... especially on a Friday. But then again, who wouldn't.  ;D j/k
Who wouldn't enjoy fucking me? My wife, obviously. At least this week.

You obviously woke her up before you finished...

« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2017, 01:22:52 PM »

Morning, gentleman. Just passing through for now.

Wanted to let the riders know there's a new horse in my stable beside the FJR. :)

2009 Fat Bob.  Wooo!
Very nice, but that may just cut into your cigar budget.
Life involves compromises. Thankfully, for the time I have cigars to smoke and bikes to ride. :)  Life is good.
Add some hearty beverages and a good (or even OK) woman and you're pretty well set.

« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2017, 01:24:42 PM »

here is what happens when you forget to check the work humidor for a while, and it is in
a hermitically sealed tape transport case.  RH had gotten to 90%.  It is not bloom, same mold was on
the Macanudo leather humidor.  It only affected the non cello wrapped cigars, but the foot of the Man O' War
Orange County Choppers is completely white.
If it's a leather humi, you may as well chuck that as well.  The mold will be in there and near impossible to get out, seeding future contamination.

« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2017, 01:26:13 PM »

Morning, muchachos. This is a clusterfuk of a day.

Afternoon... er, morning to you. Just a normal Friday then?
No. There is nothing normal about this day.

Haha. Sorry, I guess it just seems like they enjoy fvcking you... especially on a Friday. But then again, who wouldn't.  ;D j/k
Who wouldn't enjoy fucking me? My wife, obviously. At least this week.
We can always send Dean out to tap in.....ANY week.

« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2017, 01:26:30 PM »

Good day to you in any case Raz.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12