CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: 3/3/2017  (Read 13500 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 3/3/2017
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2017, 09:23:50 AM »

SXSW may alert immigration authorities if international artists play unofficial shows

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/music/article/SXSW-may-alert-immigration-authorities-if-10973067.php
Just another example of the rampant hypocrisy within the liberal arts community.
Not that that hypocrisy isn't there, but in this case, if you read the article, it isn't what initially appears as.  Unlike Trump, ya gotta read the story, not just the headlines.
Sorry Hillary but it is clearly a threat (and not a new one but one that MIGHT be taken seriously now) to stop the squatter bands from disrupting things.

By the way you lost and Trump Won.
Right, and who gets sued when those squatter bands "disrupt things" and somebody gets hurt or shit gets destroyed.

By the way, we all lost.
Stop copying and pasting from USAToday articles.
I credit my sources.   ::)

Threebean

« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2017, 09:25:08 AM »

Howdy, Deano... Guess all went well with the move outside of the friend with a boat hitched up not helping and the house not really being move in ready.
well, I'm in. got plumbing problems in both bathrooms, really needs new tubs, surrounds, faucets, and shower heads, and laminate flooring in both and kitchen. a little rot at the back door where I'll have to tear out a bit of sub-floor and fix the sill. all in all it's not terrible.
So now we're up to 6 months rent at least.
Sounds like the place needs to be gutted, but all in all, not terrible.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2017, 09:25:16 AM »

Howdy, Deano... Guess all went well with the move outside of the friend with a boat hitched up not helping and the house not really being move in ready.
well, I'm in. got plumbing problems in both bathrooms, really needs new tubs, surrounds, faucets, and shower heads, and laminate flooring in both and kitchen. a little rot at the back door where I'll have to tear out a bit of sub-floor and fix the sill. all in all it's not terrible.

All sound like projects you can handle. With all the driveway repairs and fence/gate building already on the docket, your handy man business is really taking off.  ;)

Threebean

« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2017, 09:27:24 AM »

All sound like projects you can handle. With all the driveways repairs and fence/gate building already on the docket, your handy man business is really taking off.  ;)
And the new landlady is about to find out just how versatile he is.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2017, 09:27:45 AM »

So now we're up to 6 months rent at least.

Legitimate trade-off... unless she starts paying off with cigars... and other "stuff".

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2017, 09:28:02 AM »

Guess it's do as I say, not as I do for Pence...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-email-idUSKBN16A03O

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2017, 09:31:16 AM »

NJDave seems to be really embracing his inner liberal as of late... coloring books and a fluffy kitten may be in order.  :P

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2017, 09:33:57 AM »

Guess it's do as I say, not as I do for Pence...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-email-idUSKBN16A03O
You still lost the VP election too, and what he did was legal with all the emails archived.  He was not a federal employee and not using a secret hidden server, not destroying records and then there is that little issue of Classified Information which he was not sending on his personal email.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2017, 09:34:48 AM »

NJDave seems to be really embracing his inner liberal as of late... coloring books and a fluffy kitten may be in order.  :P
The Snowflakes are melting.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2017, 09:40:47 AM »

Is there central air or just window units?
newer central air unit.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2017, 09:41:44 AM »

Is there central air or just window units?
newer central air unit.
That is a Big +++

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2017, 09:42:55 AM »

Got 1 Regius New Mix - Corona Gorda - Pack of 7 $26.25.........Nice deal at SBC, I like the REGIUS

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2017, 09:47:52 AM »

My-Oh-My look-a here! 

Chuck Schumer Meets with Putin in New York City

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/flashback-chuck-schumer-meets-vlad-putin-new-york-city/

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2017, 09:49:55 AM »

Time to walk the dogs, a relax day for me.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2017, 09:52:52 AM »

all in all it's a nice place and I am happy with it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12