Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2017, 02:43:08 PM »

Very nice smoke.
saw you posting that on CCom forum. glad you been finding cigars you like.

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2017, 03:27:46 PM »

Dish internet guy ran late. he warned me that this is his 1st install. great. fucked up system they have, separate dish for tv and internet. wtf. why?
The download (receiving) is through the satellite. The uploading (like sending emails and posting photos) uses what?
same thing. satellite internet.
I don't believe that's possible, but I could be wrong. Your upload is likely through cellular, like a mobile phone.
wtf do I know. I just pay the bill.
I don't know either. But based on the link you posted and their wording of "Speeds as fast as 4G" makes me think I got this one right.
directed into a cell tower?
Yes. The other option seems to be DSL which is probably slower.

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2017, 05:45:18 PM »

Evening Dean & Mayor.

Nasty wet cool weather here.

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2017, 06:21:13 PM »

Evening Dean & Mayor.

Nasty wet cool weather here.

evening Dave. I'm still sick but I have internet after 5 hours. router wouldn't take the password and I wasn't going to let the guys leave until it was set up.

landlord has the 2 tub faucets replaced rotten floor at back door fixed.

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2017, 07:00:46 PM »

Evening Dean & Mayor.

Nasty wet cool weather here.

evening Dave. I'm still sick but I have internet after 5 hours. router wouldn't take the password and I wasn't going to let the guys leave until it was set up.

landlord has the 2 tub faucets replaced rotten floor at back door fixed.
Progress!

I got my house contract all signed and the deposit check made out to the title company escrow.

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2017, 07:11:30 PM »

Evening Dean & Mayor.

Nasty wet cool weather here.

evening Dave. I'm still sick but I have internet after 5 hours. router wouldn't take the password and I wasn't going to let the guys leave until it was set up.

landlord has the 2 tub faucets replaced rotten floor at back door fixed.
Progress!

I got my house contract all signed and the deposit check made out to the title company escrow.
getting closer to SC.

found out I can't go through this guy's mom. he owns the house, makes all the decisions, but the house is in her name.

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2017, 07:20:12 PM »

Evening Dean & Mayor.

Nasty wet cool weather here.

evening Dave. I'm still sick but I have internet after 5 hours. router wouldn't take the password and I wasn't going to let the guys leave until it was set up.

landlord has the 2 tub faucets replaced rotten floor at back door fixed.
Progress!

I got my house contract all signed and the deposit check made out to the title company escrow.
getting closer to SC.

found out I can't go through this guy's mom. he owns the house, makes all the decisions, but the house is in her name.
It is real property if the deed is recorded in her name she owns it, end of story.

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2017, 07:21:45 PM »

Thick juicy Ribeyes, mushrooms and twice baked potatoes for dinner.

Enjoying some cheap Merlot heart elixer now.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2017, 08:15:06 PM »

Afternoon,  Dave, Dean, Tony.

Cooled off here just a bit.  Got some things to wrap up the next few days,  then off to Cancun for 6. Pretty excited.

Loving the Harley and have good reason to appreciate the comforts of the FJR when I jump on it.

How's everyone?

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2017, 08:16:42 PM »

Afternoon,  Dave, Dean, Tony.

Cooled off here just a bit.  Got some things to wrap up the next few days,  then off to Cancun for 6. Pretty excited.

Loving the Harley and have good reason to appreciate the comforts of the FJR when I jump on it.

How's everyone?
Howdy Shank, wet and cool here.

Can un in the sun, maybe a cigar or two there ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]