CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 29, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

Title: 5/29/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on May 29, 2018, 12:00:06 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 12:06:39 AM
Agree fully with your closing comment Tony.
Then again, a full time job would allow for that...
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 02:11:09 AM

What I wouldn't give for another day off...
Thought I'd make it easy for everyone and not have to make them go back to see what you were talking about...
I'll throw in a GFY since it's Tuesday.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
Morning, all. Happy Twofer.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 06:07:25 AM
Morning, all. Happy Twofer.
Good morning, Dave. They can't all be winners.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 06:10:55 AM
65° now but supposed to reach 90°+ today.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 06:24:32 AM
65° now but supposed to reach 90°+ today.
We had that yesterday. Real Feel was up to 95 when we went out to dinner.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
65° now but supposed to reach 90°+ today.
We had that yesterday. Real Feel was up to 95 when we went out to dinner.
Weren't we still below freezing a month ago?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
Morning Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 06:27:35 AM
Man, I passed 40K a couple days ago and no one even noticed....where have all the traditions gone?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 06:29:02 AM
Today is Tuesday, May 29, the 149th day of 2018. There are 216 days left in the year.
Today’s Highlight in History:
On May 29, 1953, Mount Everest was conquered as Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tensing Norgay of Nepal became the first climbers to reach the summit.
On this date:
In 1453, Constantinople fell to the Ottoman Turks, marking the end of the Byzantine Empire.

In 1660, Britain’s King Charles II was restored to the throne on his 30th birthday after nine years in exile.
In 1765, Patrick Henry denounced the Stamp Act before Virginia’s House of Burgesses.
In 1790, Rhode Island became the 13th original colony to ratify the United States Constitution.
In 1848, Wisconsin became the 30th state of the union.
In 1917, the 35th president of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, was born in Brookline, Massachusetts.
In 1932, World War I veterans began arriving in Washington to demand cash bonuses they weren’t scheduled to receive until 1945.
In 1943, Norman Rockwell’s portrait of “Rosie the Riveter” appeared on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post. (The model for Rockwell’s Rosie, Mary Doyle Keefe, died in April 2015 at age 92.)
In 1961, a couple in Paynesville, West Virginia, became the first recipients of food stamps under a pilot program created by President John F. Kennedy.
In 1977, Janet Guthrie became the first woman to race in the Indianapolis 500, finishing in 29th place (the winner was A.J. Foyt).
In 1988, President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev opened their historic summit in Moscow.
In 1998, Republican elder statesman Barry Goldwater died in Paradise Valley, Arizona, at age 89.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
Ten years ago: The Vatican issued a decree stating that anyone trying to ordain a woman as a priest and any woman who attempted to receive the ordination would incur automatic excommunication. Actor-comedian Harvey Korman, Emmy winner for “The Carol Burnett Show,” died in Los Angeles at age 81.

Five years ago: A U.S. drone strike killed Waliur Rehman (wah-lee-UR’ REH’-man), the No. 2 commander of the Pakistani Taliban. Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, a conservative firebrand and a favorite of tea party Republicans, said she would not run for another term in the U.S. House. The Rev. Andrew Greeley, 85, an outspoken Roman Catholic priest, best-selling author and longtime newspaper columnist, died in Chicago.

One year ago: In his first Memorial Day remarks as president, Donald Trump expressed the nation’s “boundless and undying” gratitude to Americans who had fallen in battle and to the families they left behind, hailing as heroes the hundreds of thousands buried at Arlington National Cemetery. Americans turned out by the thousands to celebrate the life and legacy of President John F. Kennedy on the day he would have turned 100. Manuel Noriega, a onetime U.S. ally who was ousted as Panama’s dictator by an American invasion in 1989, died at age 83.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 06:30:06 AM
Today’s Birthdays: Former Baseball Commissioner Fay Vincent is 80. Motorsports Hall of Famer Al Unser is 79. Actor Kevin Conway is 76. Actor Helmut Berger is 74. Rock singer Gary Brooker (Procol Harum) is 73. Actor Anthony Geary is 71. Actor Cotter Smith is 69. Singer Rebbie (ree-bee) Jackson is 68. Movie composer Danny Elfman is 65. Singer LaToya Jackson is 62. Actor Ted Levine is 61. Actress Annette Bening is 60. Actor Rupert Everett is 59. Actor Adrian Paul is 59. Singer Melissa Etheridge is 57. Actress Lisa Whelchel is 55. Actress Tracey Bregman is 55. Rock musician Noel Gallagher is 51. Singer Jayski McGowan (Quad City DJ’s) is 51. Actor Anthony Azizi is 49. Rock musician Chan Kinchla (Blues Traveler) is 49. Actress Laverne Cox is 46. Rock musician Mark Lee (Third Day) is 45. Cartoonist Aaron McGruder (“The Boondocks”) is 44. Singer Melanie Brown (Spice Girls) is 43. Rapper Playa Poncho is 43. Latin singer Fonseca is 39. Actor Justin Chon (TV: “Deception”; “Dr. Ken”) is 37. NBA player Carmelo Anthony is 34. Actor Billy Flynn is 33. Actor Blake Foster is 33. Actress Riley Keough is 29. Actor Brandon Mychal Smith is 29. Actress Kristen Alderson is 27. Actress Lorelei Linklater is 25.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
Thought for Today: “A pessimist and an optimist, so much the worse; so much the better.” – Jean de La Fontaine, French poet (1621-1695).
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 06:36:11 AM
Man, I passed 40K a couple days ago and no one even noticed....where have all the traditions gone?
Can't even get some new stars?!?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 06:36:49 AM
Tony, if you work late tonight or tomorrow, don't forget to stick around to see Manhattenhenge!
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 06:39:20 AM
65° now but supposed to reach 90°+ today.
We had that yesterday. Real Feel was up to 95 when we went out to dinner.
Weren't we still below freezing a month ago?
True. And this wasn't a complaint. I'll take the warm weather.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 06:39:51 AM
Tony, if you work late tonight or tomorrow, don't forget to stick around to see Manhattenhenge!
I'm gonna have to look that up.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 06:41:10 AM
Man, I passed 40K a couple days ago and no one even noticed....where have all the traditions gone?
Sorry, bud. When I'm on Tapatalk, it isn't as easy to see the post count. Congratulations!
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 06:59:11 AM
good morning Tony and Daves.
GFY, it's Tuesday!
AF Cuban corona and coffee. 74 overcast degrees with drizzle. just about ready for the hot tub.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 06:59:40 AM
Tony, if you work late tonight or tomorrow, don't forget to stick around to see Manhattenhenge!
I'm gonna have to look that up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattanhenge
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
good morning Tony and Daves.
GFY, it's Tuesday!
AF Cuban corona and coffee. 74 overcast degrees with drizzle. just about ready for the hot tub.
Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 07:02:45 AM
Man, I passed 40K a couple days ago and no one even noticed....where have all the traditions gone?
harder to see the post count when I just read the posts. Congratulations Dave.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
Forecast, hot and high humidity! And that's indoors!
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 07:10:29 AM
Tony, if you work late tonight or tomorrow, don't forget to stick around to see Manhattenhenge!
I'm gonna have to look that up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattanhenge
I've actually seen it but didn't realize it had a name.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
Tony, if you work late tonight or tomorrow, don't forget to stick around to see Manhattenhenge!
I'm gonna have to look that up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattanhenge
Pretty nice, but not nice enough to get me to NYC.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 07:33:33 AM
Man, I passed 40K a couple days ago and no one even noticed....where have all the traditions gone?
Sorry, bud. When I'm on Tapatalk, it isn't as easy to see the post count. Congratulations!
That's OK, I'm not above begging for attention...
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 07:34:58 AM
Man, I passed 40K a couple days ago and no one even noticed....where have all the traditions gone?
Sorry, bud. When I'm on Tapatalk, it isn't as easy to see the post count. Congratulations!
That's OK, I'm not above begging for attention...
Clearly. ;)
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: sfish on May 29, 2018, 07:35:15 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
Tony, if you work late tonight or tomorrow, don't forget to stick around to see Manhattenhenge!
I'm gonna have to look that up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattanhenge
Pretty nice, but not nice enough to get me to NYC.
Nuthin' is nice enough to get me to NYC.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 07:36:34 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
NO
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 07:37:51 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 07:38:58 AM
Tony, if you work late tonight or tomorrow, don't forget to stick around to see Manhattenhenge!
I'm gonna have to look that up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattanhenge
Pretty nice, but not nice enough to get me to NYC.
We missed out on the Natural History Museum when we were there last year, so I'm already looking forward to going back, whenever that might be.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 07:39:50 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
NO
You sound like my kids at the end of this weekend. Do you need an early bedtime tonight because you've been doing too much playing the last few days?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Good morning, Scott. Want to put a tv over my fireplace?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 07:43:50 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
NO
You sound like my kids at the end of this weekend. Do you need an early bedtime tonight because you've been doing too much playing the last few days?
How'd camping go?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 07:54:35 AM
Morning Tony, Dean, Fishy, OHDave, and OverlookedDave. And yes, need another day off.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 08:05:46 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
NO
You sound like my kids at the end of this weekend. Do you need an early bedtime tonight because you've been doing too much playing the last few days?
How'd camping go?
She had a good time. I don't think she brushed her teeth or her hair for 3 days, and she neglected to put sunscreen on her shoulders for some reason, but other than that, she had fun. And her friend's mom commented about how polite she was. So I'm guessing she's wasted all her politeness for the summer now.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: sfish on May 29, 2018, 08:14:55 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Good morning, Scott. Want to put a tv over my fireplace?
No
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: sfish on May 29, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: sfish on May 29, 2018, 08:16:48 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 08:24:01 AM
morning Scott and Mark.
GFY!

LOL
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 08:29:02 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
NO
You sound like my kids at the end of this weekend. Do you need an early bedtime tonight because you've been doing too much playing the last few days?
How'd camping go?
She had a good time. I don't think she brushed her teeth or her hair for 3 days, and she neglected to put sunscreen on her shoulders for some reason, but other than that, she had fun. And her friend's mom commented about how polite she was. So I'm guessing she's wasted all her politeness for the summer now.
Hahaha. I completely know what you mean. Glad it worked out.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 08:53:45 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 08:56:25 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
Hope he added some ventilation inside that wall.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 09:21:41 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 09:23:08 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
NO
You sound like my kids at the end of this weekend. Do you need an early bedtime tonight because you've been doing too much playing the last few days?
Well, I had the kids and the grandkids, granddog and the girlfriend (son's, not mine!), and the girlfriends dogs, so yea, probably
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 09:27:55 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Guess they were afraid of being confused with the watercraft.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 09:30:42 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
It was mounted IN a wall, not ON a wall.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 09:31:25 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82¢.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 09:40:01 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
You need to stop in and :

Learn about the many varieties of cigars.
Find out about proper storage and cutting techniques.
Ask an expert cigar enthusiast for advice.

Maybe Flip will come out...."Visit us for karaoke night, ladies’ night, first responders’ night and other fun events."

Does sound like a fun day:
"On June 2nd our Grand Opening will feature bbq, live blues, giveaways and raffles as well as cigar reps of various companies. Please come support us and check out Georgetown’s only lounge!"
Maybe they'll have opening day discounts on membership and lockers.

Can't say I've seen reason #2 and #3 in a cigar lounge ad before...

3 compelling reasons to check out our live entertainment

Are you looking for the latest and greatest hotspot for casual entertainment? Check out ZODI’X Cigar Lounge. We have a lounge, humidor and live entertainment for endless fun with friends. Stop in soon to:
1.Browse our selection of fine cigars and accessories
2.Sing and dance along with our live entertainment
3.Visit with friends or family in the lounge
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82¢.
But your work lounge is included in your employment bennies....yea, you don't have karaoke, but...maybe HR will step up next year.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 09:46:05 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
But you get a 10% discount on all purchases.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 09:47:44 AM
[...]

They sure like their 1...2...3 lists....

3 choice reasons to visit ZODI’X Cigar Lounge

ZODI’X Cigar Lounge is the place to be if you’re a cigar enthusiast. Visit our cigar shop to:
1.Stock up on cigars and supplies
2.Become a member of our lounge
3.Purchase accessories for yourself or a friend
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
It was mounted IN a wall, not ON a wall.
Exactly. Hence my comment about it being mounted on the wall not being fancy enough for him. You really DO need an early bedtime tonight, Mr 40K.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 09:48:37 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
But you get a 10% discount on all purchases.
So as long as you buy a box of Gurks every trip, you're ahead of the game.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
[...]

Indeed, particularly #3, which should read "escape from the warden for a couple hours".
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
[...]

It does say friends OR family, so you can't do both.... ;D
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82¢.
But your work lounge is included in your employment bennies....yea, you don't have karaoke, but...maybe HR will step up next year.
HR will also need to step up with cable TV, a mini-bar, and a leather recliner.  About as likely as me paying $15 to smoke at the Zodiac Zodi'x.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 29, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
Morning RevRaz.  Have a good weekend?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82¢.
But your work lounge is included in your employment bennies....yea, you don't have karaoke, but...maybe HR will step up next year.
HR will also need to step up with cable TV, a mini-bar, and a leather recliner.  About as likely as me paying $15 to smoke at the Zodiac Zodi'x.
But still worth checking out on opening day.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/ (http://zodixcigarlounge.com/)
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82¢.
But your work lounge is included in your employment bennies....yea, you don't have karaoke, but...maybe HR will step up next year.
HR will also need to step up with cable TV, a mini-bar, and a leather recliner.  About as likely as me paying $15 to smoke at the Zodiac Zodi'x.
But still worth checking out on opening day.
For sure.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
well I soaked, mowed, ran the trimmer and blower, soaked again. got a lot of raking to do when the boggers dry up. OOO beli and coffee before I soak again.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on May 29, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
Good morning
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 11:28:55 AM
well I soaked, mowed, ran the trimmer and blower, soaked again. got a lot of raking to do when the boggers dry up. OOO beli and coffee before I soak again.
You're talking about lawn maintenance and not the neighbor lady, right?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 29, 2018, 11:40:50 AM
Man, I passed 40K a couple days ago and no one even noticed....where have all the traditions gone?
Cleveland?  Isn't that where traditions go to die?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: sfish on May 29, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
65"
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 29, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
NO
Then how about a GFY? Is THAT better?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: sfish on May 29, 2018, 11:42:46 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
No
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: sfish on May 29, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
No
It's hung on a stairwell wall so I didn't want it to stick out much
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 29, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
Morning RevRaz.  Have a good weekend?
I did. I was completely off the grid, camping with family. Lots of cigars, booze, food, boating, music, and kicking back with the entire clan. Good times.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 29, 2018, 11:47:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 11:47:46 AM
well I soaked, mowed, ran the trimmer and blower, soaked again. got a lot of raking to do when the boggers dry up. OOO beli and coffee before I soak again.
You're talking about lawn maintenance and not the neighbor lady, right?
Lol, I was wondering how much of that applied to her as well.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
No
It's hung on a stairwell wall so I didn't want it to stick out much
Well, nicely done. Your man card is safe for another 6 months or so.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 29, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
well I soaked, mowed, ran the trimmer and blower, soaked again. got a lot of raking to do when the boggers dry up. OOO beli and coffee before I soak again.
You're talking about lawn maintenance and not the neighbor lady, right?
right
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
Good morning
Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 12:17:25 PM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
No
It's hung on a stairwell wall so I didn't want it to stick out much
Well, nicely done. Your man card is safe for another 6 months or so.
Although a nice couch would be preferred over sitting on the stairs while watching TV.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
well I soaked, mowed, ran the trimmer and blower, soaked again. got a lot of raking to do when the boggers dry up. OOO beli and coffee before I soak again.
I loves me some trim and blow...
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 12:26:12 PM
oh crap. the person assigned to setup our meeting tonight can't make it, no one else available, looks like I have to grab the key before Town Hall closes and set up.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
well I soaked, mowed, ran the trimmer and blower, soaked again. got a lot of raking to do when the boggers dry up. OOO beli and coffee before I soak again.
I loves me some trim and blow...
me too, but only on the receiving end.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
At least it isn't Monday.

Good morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on May 29, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 29, 2018, 12:38:08 PM
This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
At least it isn't Monday.

Good morning, Raz.
Feels like Monday squared.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
At least it isn't Monday.

Good morning, Raz.
.....but it's the 2nd of 6 Mondays of the week.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 29, 2018, 12:42:06 PM
This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
At least it isn't Monday.

Good morning, Raz.
.....but it's the 2nd of 6 Mondays of the week.
Yeah, I know, and you love Mondays. I'm still working for a living.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
No
It's hung on a stairwell wall so I didn't want it to stick out much
Well, nicely done. Your man card is safe for another 6 months or so.
Although a nice couch would be preferred over sitting on the stairs while watching TV.
The number of people who fell down the stairs stat should certainly rise.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 12:58:17 PM
Morning RevRaz.  Have a good weekend?
I did. I was completely off the grid, camping with family. Lots of cigars, booze, food, boating, music, and kicking back with the entire clan. Good times.
Can't ask for more than that.  Well, maybe a portable hot tub....Dean can help you with that...
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 12:59:36 PM
This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
The never ending joys of management!
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Make sure you have a decent cigar lounge nearby....you know, for those chilly 50 degree evenings.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 01:02:26 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 01:14:53 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Make sure you have a decent cigar lounge nearby....you know, for those chilly 50 degree evenings.
Lets see...quick search gives:

Florida Cigar & Tobacco Panama City Beach
Gulf Coast Brewery Pensacola
Fuma Cigar Social Tallahassee
Shore Thing Cigars Santa Rosa Beach
Cigar Factory Social Club Miramar
Hot Spot Cigars & Coffee Fort Walton Beach
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 01:19:03 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 29, 2018, 01:19:33 PM
[...]

even though they have Karaoke & Gurkha cigars prominently featured in their ad,
to avoid family is why I herf, not because of it... Plus, I do karaoke & cigars on the deck, under the hard top gazebo,
and ain't nobody charged $15, plus they leave with cigars.....
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 01:26:49 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom
Not sure a random flooding event compares with living in hurricane alley. I can think of far better reasons not to live in Baltimore. ;)
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom
Or Hawaii...
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
Well, so much for Drumpf's favorite sitcom.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/roseanne-canceled-abc-roseanne-barr-repugnant-comments-network-174759145.html
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 02:06:34 PM
[...]

Well, they leave with Gurkha's....not quite the same thing.... ;D
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 02:08:03 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom
Not sure a random flooding event compares with living in hurricane alley. I can think of far better reasons not to live in Baltimore. ;)
My daughter loves it.  Lots to do there and a lot of the areas are really charming.  Unlike Trenton or Camden.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
Hey Flip, so where's the lunch report?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 29, 2018, 02:16:51 PM
This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
The never ending joys of management!
I'm not even middle management. I'm just a supervisor...which means I get to do all the work and take all the blame.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 02:21:50 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom
Not sure a random flooding event compares with living in hurricane alley. I can think of far better reasons not to live in Baltimore. ;)
My daughter loves it.  Lots to do there and a lot of the areas are really charming.  Unlike Trenton or Camden.
I'm sure it's lovely. Just a little too close to DC for my liking. Plus, you know, the Ravens. 20 years later and that wound is still fresh.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 29, 2018, 02:26:08 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on May 29, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
stormy Daniels
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
The never ending joys of management!
I'm not even middle management. I'm just a supervisor...which means I get to do all the work and take all the blame.
And the problem is???   ;)
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
stormy Daniels
Don't know if she stopped in the panhandle.  She was in Philly about two weeks ago.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 02:59:05 PM
93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
[...]
Ravens part if fully understandable.  DC and environs is a really great place.  Bunch of jerks tend to congregate there, but the museums, buildings, restaurants and monuments are outstanding.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.
Potential for #8?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 29, 2018, 03:25:17 PM
Hey Flip, so where's the lunch report?
i had some leftover seafood Udon soup for breakfast, so no lunch yet today
outside of a fruit & nut bar....
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 29, 2018, 03:28:25 PM
[...]
overheard on a spaceship:"that earth is really nice, but those people kinda ruin it!".
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.
Potential for #8?
Ah yes, the travelling nurse, I might have read this one back in the day, though I'm sure The Chronicles of Dean version will not disappoint.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 03:34:07 PM
93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.
Potential for #8?
Ah yes, the travelling nurse, I might have read this one back in the day, though I'm sure The Chronicles of Dean version will not disappoint.
+1

Dear Penthouse Forum...
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 04:45:27 PM
Penthouse Forum lull?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 04:51:01 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.
Potential for #8?
I doubt it. I don't know what she looks like or anything other than she's a travelling nurse and when the lady's daughter was with her on her back deck that I found out she can see really well into my bedroom and I may or may not want to lower my blinds.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 05:07:53 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
I'm heading out in a bit and probably won't be back until late. I hope.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 05:10:35 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 05:16:58 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Not my favorite AJ stick but it doesn't disappoint either.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180529/2a4a56d5c6592cbced9aa3fa200b998f.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 05:25:18 PM
Not easy to focus on the cigar. There is an abundance of pretty things to look at this evening.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 06:11:05 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 06:14:55 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.
I know Dean's is already well broken in....
I meant for Bean to get one for the work mancave....part of the company's new "gym".
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.
I know Dean's is already well broken in....
I meant for Bean to get one for the work mancave....part of the company's new "gym".
Oh I missed that. Sorry.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 29, 2018, 06:24:02 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.
I know Dean's is already well broken in....
I meant for Bean to get one for the work mancave....part of the company's new "gym".
I am done with pools and hot tubs, portable or otherwise.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 06:47:16 PM
a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.
I know Dean's is already well broken in....
I meant for Bean to get one for the work mancave....part of the company's new "gym".
I am done with pools and hot tubs, portable or otherwise.
How about showers?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 29, 2018, 09:43:40 PM
Shower lull?
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 29, 2018, 10:01:26 PM
Lets hope not for Bean.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 29, 2018, 10:37:10 PM
I'm back. long night. I'm tired. going to fire up an AF Cuban corona and pour a cup of coffee and hit the hot tub. it's dark enough out that I can walk out in what God gave me. I know, tmi.
Title: Re: 5/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2018, 12:53:00 AM
auto flip is down. LOL