Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2016, 06:27:18 PM »

GFY's I am at a baseball game where it is raining but it is $1 beer night anyway.

« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2016, 09:04:13 PM »

hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Just keep thinking about that ride home.

« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2016, 09:24:19 PM »

Good evening, gentlemen.

« Reply #138 on: May 12, 2016, 09:44:46 PM »

hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Just keep thinking about that ride home.
Well, it was an adventure. Battery terminal but came loose and disappeared. So when I wen to start the bike...Nada. Figured out what was wrong, got it started by holding the cable onto the terminal, and limped it five miles to the dealer. They donated the part, and the rest of the ride was quite nice, even though I had to take the freeway.

« Reply #139 on: May 12, 2016, 09:56:19 PM »

hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Just keep thinking about that ride home.
Well, it was an adventure. Battery terminal but came loose and disappeared. So when I wen to start the bike...Nada. Figured out what was wrong, got it started by holding the cable onto the terminal, and limped it five miles to the dealer. They donated the part, and the rest of the ride was quite nice, even though I had to take the freeway.
Glad you were able to make lemonade.

« Reply #140 on: May 12, 2016, 10:03:05 PM »

hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Just keep thinking about that ride home.
Well, it was an adventure. Battery terminal but came loose and disappeared. So when I wen to start the bike...Nada. Figured out what was wrong, got it started by holding the cable onto the terminal, and limped it five miles to the dealer. They donated the part, and the rest of the ride was quite nice, even though I had to take the freeway.
Still some honest businesses out there.

« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2016, 10:22:07 PM »

hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Just keep thinking about that ride home.
Well, it was an adventure. Battery terminal but came loose and disappeared. So when I wen to start the bike...Nada. Figured out what was wrong, got it started by holding the cable onto the terminal, and limped it five miles to the dealer. They donated the part, and the rest of the ride was quite nice, even though I had to take the freeway.
Still some honest businesses out there.
Indeed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]