CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: 3/24/2017  (Read 6516 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 3/24/2017
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2017, 12:32:44 PM »

present and accounted for.
Morning, Dean. What crazy adventures are you up to today?
just a WalMart run to stock my cupboards and fridge, the setting up a sprinkler system at the lady's house, I'm tired of dragging hoses all around.
Have to make a similar run tomorrow to get some vodka and wine for our trip to Columbus/Hocking on Sunday and Monday. Can't have a hot tub party without alcohol!
WalMart sells booze? ha. know they sell beer and wine around here. didn't see hard liqour.
Their selection is limited, but they do have a few things. I don't go top shelf when I'm drinking in a hot tub, cheap Walmart vodka will do nicely.
Walmart vodka??  You smoking Gurkha's tonight too?
Even I don't buy Walmart vodka, I buy Tito's, Skyy, Ketel One, or Balinoff.  8)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2017, 12:34:19 PM »

just a WalMart run to stock my cupboards and fridge, the setting up a sprinkler system at the lady's house, I'm tired of dragging hoses all around.
Have to make a similar run tomorrow to get some vodka and wine for our trip to Columbus/Hocking on Sunday and Monday. Can't have a hot tub party without alcohol!
WalMart sells booze? ha. know they sell beer and wine around here. didn't see hard liqour.
Their selection is limited, but they do have a few things. I don't go top shelf when I'm drinking in a hot tub, cheap Walmart vodka will do nicely.
Hey, they sell it at liquor stores, too. It's just the bottom shelf stuff, which is all Walmart carries.
Oh You mean majorska, or some such other rubbish.  why not just buy witch hazel or rubbing alcohol...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2017, 12:53:51 PM »

Vodka lull....

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2017, 12:54:18 PM »

Lunch time
What's for lunch?  And while you're at it, how's the weather?
Standard fare, carrots and peanut butter, with some applesauce on the side. And the temps are rising. Supposed to be rain most of the weekend, but in the 60s.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2017, 01:01:22 PM »

Hey, they sell it at liquor stores, too. It's just the bottom shelf stuff, which is all Walmart carries.
Oh You mean majorska, or some such other rubbish.  why not just buy witch hazel or rubbing alcohol...
Probably because I don't buy vodka to impress you guys. :D

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2017, 01:38:08 PM »

Oh! the pain, the inhumanity, Think of your liver man!  8)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2017, 01:39:24 PM »

Candy's dandy but likker's quicker.  Cheap booze!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2017, 01:40:37 PM »

Oh! the pain, the inhumanity, Think of your liver man!  8)
The rest of me will be too warm from the hot tub for my liver to have any say in the matter.

Threebean

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2017, 02:06:36 PM »

Lunch time
Standard fare, carrots and peanut butter, with some applesauce on the side. And the temps are rising. Supposed to be rain most of the weekend, but in the 60s.
Sounds like you grabbed one of the kids lunches by mistake.  Healthy, I'll grant you that.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2017, 02:25:41 PM »

Lunch time
Sounds like you grabbed one of the kids lunches by mistake.  Healthy, I'll grant you that.
Yeah, been trying to cut down on the lbs a bit. Right now, Nate and I are gonna show up to CF with about 55 lbs less baggage than we did last year, but only 15 of that is mine. Trying to boost that number.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2017, 02:34:41 PM »

Lunch time
Yeah, been trying to cut down on the lbs a bit. Right now, Nate and I are gonna show up to CF with about 55 lbs less baggage than we did last year, but only 15 of that is mine. Trying to boost that number.
don't pack more than one pair of sneakers.... golf cleats can be heavy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »

Lunch time
don't pack more than one pair of sneakers.... golf cleats can be heavy.
Your wisdom knows no bounds.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2017, 03:20:49 PM »

Alright, about that time for me. Back at it on Tuesday. Hazzuh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2017, 04:10:15 PM »

Afternoon,  cloudy day turned out beautiful now.  Sunny and 86 with a light breeze.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2017, 04:10:51 PM »

Nica Rustica lit and some sparkling water to drink.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7