CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: 10/5/2016  (Read 12298 times)

Threebean

Re: 10/5/2016
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2016, 10:03:57 PM »

Smoked an LFD firecracker on the way home. Nice flavors. Powerful ligero but smooth enough on the retrohale. It was gifted. I'd definitely smoke it again but not seeking to buy more.
LFD's in my experience are on the fuller side.  Haven't enjoyed that particular stick, though.  Evening Mr Mayor. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2016, 10:07:31 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2016, 10:09:24 PM »

Smoked an LFD firecracker on the way home. Nice flavors. Powerful ligero but smooth enough on the retrohale. It was gifted. I'd definitely smoke it again but not seeking to buy more.
LFD's in my experience are on the fuller side.  Haven't enjoyed that particular stick, though.  Evening Mr Mayor.
In general, I'm not into powerhouse sticks. But the flavors on this one were really tasty.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2016, 10:11:00 PM »

In general, I'm not into powerhouse sticks. But the flavors on this one were really tasty.
I like LFD's but never tried that one.

Threebean

« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2016, 10:18:57 PM »

LFD does a good job of balancing the flavor with the punch.   Firecracker, sounds like a corona?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2016, 10:44:06 PM »

Sounds like it's getting hairy down in Deanville. Hope he doesn't get blown back to New York.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2016, 10:45:37 PM »

LFD does a good job of balancing the flavor with the punch.   Firecracker, sounds like a corona?
No, smaller. I'd guess 3x48 It's a 2guyscigars.com exclusive. You could have picked one up in Nashua.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]