« Reply #210 on: July 04, 2014, 02:27:26 PM »

Afternoon Scottfish
Afternoon Fred, BD. managed to sneak the La Antiquedads in my cart
I thought about it,  but I blew my load on some Julius Caesars yesterday.
Just realized they were 6x60, dumped 'em
And here I thought you'd share with you main man Johnny Football and Floyd too.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2014, 02:32:05 PM »

Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest on from Coney Island.

« Reply #212 on: July 04, 2014, 02:37:01 PM »

Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest on from Coney Island.
Yum,yum, eat 'em up!  Whatup Dean?  Started the weekend yesterday with weed pullin' followed by a great grill out with the Oxford City fireworks display for desert.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #213 on: July 04, 2014, 02:44:25 PM »

Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest on from Coney Island.
Yum,yum, eat 'em up!  Whatup Dean?  Started the weekend yesterday with weed pullin' followed by a great grill out with the Oxford City fireworks display for desert.
Mikey! just hanging out. golf early today, breakfast after, noon meeting, now just chilling. about ready for a smoke. annual cook out tomirrow after the noon meeting. I'll be cooking for about 320 sober drunks. play some poker, watch some illegal fireworks.

« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2014, 02:47:34 PM »

Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest on from Coney Island.
Yum,yum, eat 'em up!  Whatup Dean?  Started the weekend yesterday with weed pullin' followed by a great grill out with the Oxford City fireworks display for desert.
Mikey! just hanging out. golf early today, breakfast after, noon meeting, now just chilling. about ready for a smoke. annual cook out tomirrow after the noon meeting. I'll be cooking for about 320 sober drunks. play some poker, watch some illegal fireworks.
Now that's a lot of grilling. Got to watch the fireworks from our front. City picked a great location to allow the most people to watch the show.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #215 on: July 04, 2014, 02:51:09 PM »

Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest on from Coney Island.
Yum,yum, eat 'em up!  Whatup Dean?  Started the weekend yesterday with weed pullin' followed by a great grill out with the Oxford City fireworks display for desert.
Mikey! just hanging out. golf early today, breakfast after, noon meeting, now just chilling. about ready for a smoke. annual cook out tomirrow after the noon meeting. I'll be cooking for about 320 sober drunks. play some poker, watch some illegal fireworks.
Now that's a lot of grilling. Got to watch the fireworks from our front. City picked a great location to allow the most people to watch the show.
I got a good seat over the lake to watch from.
I've cooked at this picnic for 28 of the 30 years it's been going. nobody knows how to cook in quantity and they burn everything.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #216 on: July 04, 2014, 02:55:57 PM »

Joey Chestnut wins 60 hots in 10 minutes. his 8th win I think.

« Reply #217 on: July 04, 2014, 02:59:47 PM »

Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest on from Coney Island.
Yum,yum, eat 'em up!  Whatup Dean?  Started the weekend yesterday with weed pullin' followed by a great grill out with the Oxford City fireworks display for desert.
Mikey! just hanging out. golf early today, breakfast after, noon meeting, now just chilling. about ready for a smoke. annual cook out tomirrow after the noon meeting. I'll be cooking for about 320 sober drunks. play some poker, watch some illegal fireworks.
Now that's a lot of grilling. Got to watch the fireworks from our front. City picked a great location to allow the most people to watch the show.
I got a good seat over the lake to watch from.
I've cooked at this picnic for 28 of the 30 years it's been going. nobody knows how to cook in quantity and they burn everything.
Charring versus grilling?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #218 on: July 04, 2014, 03:03:36 PM »

Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest on from Coney Island.
Yum,yum, eat 'em up!  Whatup Dean?  Started the weekend yesterday with weed pullin' followed by a great grill out with the Oxford City fireworks display for desert.
Mikey! just hanging out. golf early today, breakfast after, noon meeting, now just chilling. about ready for a smoke. annual cook out tomirrow after the noon meeting. I'll be cooking for about 320 sober drunks. play some poker, watch some illegal fireworks.
Now that's a lot of grilling. Got to watch the fireworks from our front. City picked a great location to allow the most people to watch the show.
I got a good seat over the lake to watch from.
I've cooked at this picnic for 28 of the 30 years it's been going. nobody knows how to cook in quantity and they burn everything.
Charring versus grilling?
that's it. 2 grills for hamburgs, 1 for hots. busy for about 2 hours, but I eat 1st and often.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #219 on: July 04, 2014, 03:44:06 PM »

19 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
         10/29.50
18 Perdomo 20th Anniversary Sun Grown Torpedo
          5/29.50
17 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50
16 Tatuaje La Casita Criolla
          5/25.00
15 601 Serie Top Ten Sampler Robusto
         10/32.50
14 La Antiguedad by My Father
          5/34.50
13 Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro
         10/32.50
12 Diesel Unlimited d5 Robusto
         10/31.50
11 Sam Leccia Black
          5/24.50
10 Camacho Corojo Machitos
         40/39.99
 9 Man O' War L.E. Orange County Choppers Toro
          5/27.50
 8 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 La Aurora Preferidos Maduro No.2
          5/25.00
 6 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Miami Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve No.1 Robusto
          5/32.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 1 Latitude Zero
          5/22.50
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #220 on: July 04, 2014, 03:45:02 PM »

Good afternoon guys, if there is anyone left hanging around that is.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #221 on: July 04, 2014, 03:46:46 PM »

20 Obsidian Tins Half Corona
         10/24.99
[...]

dogdays

« Reply #222 on: July 04, 2014, 03:53:52 PM »

Good afternoon guys, if there is anyone left hanging around that is.
good afternoon Chip , and happy 4th of July ! .
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #223 on: July 04, 2014, 04:06:44 PM »

Good afternoon guys, if there is anyone left hanging around that is.
good afternoon Chip , and happy 4th of July ! .
Thank you Sir and I hope your 4th is going well also.

« Reply #224 on: July 04, 2014, 04:10:00 PM »

Afternoon, fellas. On the portable today as I run around preparing for the evening's craziness.