CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: 7/4/2014  (Read 55351 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #195 on: July 04, 2014, 01:18:17 PM »

Geeez, bird maintenance .....  Fresh water, seed, and newspaper.  Who would have ever thought it would take 5 minutes out of my life everyday... ugh...!  Every time I take his water, he starts screeching at me like I'm stealing it... :)
MIL has a large green African parrot that is looking for a home.  Wifey I thinking about it.  God I hope she doesn't,  you know who will end up taking care of it!
Bird shit for Freddy Bobby.  Oh, and the noise. Did I mention the mess?

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #196 on: July 04, 2014, 01:18:58 PM »

Geeez, bird maintenance .....  Fresh water, seed, and newspaper.  Who would have ever thought it would take 5 minutes out of my life everyday... ugh...!  Every time I take his water, he starts screeching at me like I'm stealing it... :)
MIL has a large green African parrot that is looking for a home.  Wifey I thinking about it.  God I hope she doesn't,  you know who will end up taking care of it!
they are great with an orange sauce.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2014, 01:19:16 PM »

The wife want's to use the computer.... I need to get off for a little while... bbl.
Get off for the Mrs?

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #198 on: July 04, 2014, 01:19:38 PM »

Bird shit for Freddy Bobby.  Oh, and the noise. Did I mention the mess?

And the cat will go nuts, and the kids will be jealous, and it'll drink your beer when you're not looking.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #199 on: July 04, 2014, 01:20:11 PM »

Tatuaje La Casita Criolla
5 CIGARS (23% savings!)
MSRP: $32.50 $2500

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #200 on: July 04, 2014, 01:23:05 PM »

Happy 4th of July gents.  I hope that everyone has a great day!
Arthur will be blowing in later this afternoon. Celebration is tomorrow instead.  Mornin Tom
Hi FredBob.  We had some nasty storms yesterday afternoon and evening.  A lot less humidity today.
lobster and steak tips tomorrow.  Gonna be lazy this year and have the store cook the lobster.
Did a surf and turf last night with some huge King Crab legs ans some nice filets.  TASTY!
one of the stepdaughters wants crabs legs.  Did you grill them?
All crab legs are pre-cooked so all you need to do is warm them up. That being said, we grilled 'em. Put the potatoes on first, then the filets, and last, the crab legs.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #201 on: July 04, 2014, 01:26:18 PM »

Arthur will be blowing in later this afternoon. Celebration is tomorrow instead.  Mornin Tom
Hi FredBob.  We had some nasty storms yesterday afternoon and evening.  A lot less humidity today.
lobster and steak tips tomorrow.  Gonna be lazy this year and have the store cook the lobster.
Did a surf and turf last night with some huge King Crab legs ans some nice filets.  TASTY!
All crab legs are pre-cooked so all you need to do is warm them up. That being said, we grilled 'em. Put the potatoes on first, then the filets, and last, the crab legs.
FB, just get the imitation crablegs and serve with lots of melted butter. King Crab will cut deep into the cigar account.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #202 on: July 04, 2014, 01:33:04 PM »

FB, just get the imitation crablegs and serve with lots of melted butter. King Crab will cut deep into the cigar account.
Indeed. Only our second go for the big ones but beats anything you can out if you can even find them. Oh, and lots of Russian crab on the market. Jungle Jim's had Russian, Bering Sea, and Alaskan along with snow crab. The legs were 3 feet long.

sfish

« Reply #203 on: July 04, 2014, 01:38:03 PM »

Afternoon Scottfish
Afternoon Fred, BD. managed to sneak the La Antiquedads in my cart
I thought about it,  but I blew my load on some Julius Caesars yesterday.
Just realized they were 6x60, dumped 'em

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #204 on: July 04, 2014, 01:47:21 PM »

I usually grill them and squeeze some lemon on them just before serving.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #205 on: July 04, 2014, 01:49:10 PM »

Indeed. Only our second go for the big ones but beats anything you can out if you can even find them. Oh, and lots of Russian crab on the market. Jungle Jim's had Russian, Bering Sea, and Alaskan along with snow crab. The legs were 3 feet long.
BJs has frozen  Alaskan crab legs that are already split.

dogdays

« Reply #206 on: July 04, 2014, 02:00:38 PM »

Time for a cigar Perdomo noir . and some black coffee .

dwgbryant

« Reply #207 on: July 04, 2014, 02:16:31 PM »

give it to KC.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #208 on: July 04, 2014, 02:19:16 PM »

A frozen BJ?  Don't know that I'm that hard up and TWSS.

dogdays

« Reply #209 on: July 04, 2014, 02:21:00 PM »

A frozen BJ?  Don't know that I'm that hard up and TWSS.
LOL ! .
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23