dogdays

« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2014, 12:00:24 PM »

Happy 4th of July gents.  I hope that everyone has a great day!
Arthur will be blowing in later this afternoon. Celebration is tomorrow instead.  Mornin Tom
Hi FredBob.  We had some nasty storms yesterday afternoon and evening.  A lot less humidity today.
lobster and steak tips tomorrow.  Gonna be lazy this year and have the store cook the lobster.
Did a surf and turf last night with some huge King Crab legs ans some nice filets.  TASTY!
one of the stepdaughters wants crabs legs.  Did you grill them?
10 minutes in the oven at 400 I believe. Need a big cookie sheet
Good morning Scott , and happy 4 , to you ! .
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2014, 12:00:46 PM »

Happy 4th of July gents.  I hope that everyone has a great day!
Arthur will be blowing in later this afternoon. Celebration is tomorrow instead.  Mornin Tom
Hi FredBob.  We had some nasty storms yesterday afternoon and evening.  A lot less humidity today.
lobster and steak tips tomorrow.  Gonna be lazy this year and have the store cook the lobster.
Now that sounds good.  I was at Krogers once looking at the lobster tank.  That attendant said, "Can I get you one of those, they go great on the grill...!"  I said, "I'm not too sure.  I know you have to cook them alive, and I'd feel pretty bad wiring that thing to my grill and then tossing it over the coals..!!!"  The women turned around and wouldn't talk to me any more...

« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2014, 12:02:52 PM »

Happy 4th of July gents.  I hope that everyone has a great day!
Arthur will be blowing in later this afternoon. Celebration is tomorrow instead.  Mornin Tom
Hi FredBob.  We had some nasty storms yesterday afternoon and evening.  A lot less humidity today.
lobster and steak tips tomorrow.  Gonna be lazy this year and have the store cook the lobster.
Did a surf and turf last night with some huge King Crab legs ans some nice filets.  TASTY!
one of the stepdaughters wants crabs legs.  Did you grill them?
10 minutes in the oven at 400 I believe. Need a big cookie sheet
Good morning Scott , and happy 4 , to you ! .
Morning Steve, thanks and happy 4th
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #183 on: July 04, 2014, 12:05:55 PM »

Afternoon Scottfish
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2014, 12:06:32 PM »

Happy 4th of July gents.  I hope that everyone has a great day!
Arthur will be blowing in later this afternoon. Celebration is tomorrow instead.  Mornin Tom
Hi FredBob.  We had some nasty storms yesterday afternoon and evening.  A lot less humidity today.
lobster and steak tips tomorrow.  Gonna be lazy this year and have the store cook the lobster.
Did a surf and turf last night with some huge King Crab legs ans some nice filets.  TASTY!
one of the stepdaughters wants crabs legs.  Did you grill them?
10 minutes in the oven at 400 I believe. Need a big cookie sheet
I cheated this year and bought a pre-cooked side of St. Louis BBQ'ed ribs.  Schnucks makes them and they are very good and even smoked...  30 min. in the oven. $9.00.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #185 on: July 04, 2014, 12:13:09 PM »

It sounds like the kids in the neighborhood are setting off their fireworks... (normally, it's the parents...)
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2014, 12:17:34 PM »

It sounds like the kids in the neighborhood are setting off their fireworks... (normally, it's the parents...)
when we were kids we were blowing things up with m80s and cherry bombs.  Suprised I still have all my fingers!

« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2014, 12:18:15 PM »

Afternoon Scottfish
Afternoon Fred, BD. managed to sneak the La Antiquedads in my cart
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2014, 12:20:27 PM »

Afternoon Scottfish
Afternoon Fred, BD. managed to sneak the La Antiquedads in my cart
I thought about it,  but I blew my load on some Julius Caesars yesterday.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #189 on: July 04, 2014, 12:20:41 PM »

Geeez, bird maintenance .....  Fresh water, seed, and newspaper.  Who would have ever thought it would take 5 minutes out of my life everyday... ugh...!  Every time I take his water, he starts screeching at me like I'm stealing it... :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2014, 12:22:04 PM »

Afternoon Scottfish
Afternoon Fred, BD. managed to sneak the La Antiquedads in my cart
Hi fish.., Happy 4th.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #191 on: July 04, 2014, 12:25:28 PM »

It sounds like the kids in the neighborhood are setting off their fireworks... (normally, it's the parents...)
when we were kids we were blowing things up with m80s and cherry bombs.  Suprised I still have all my fingers!
I sure miss those cherry bombs... They would go off underwater...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #192 on: July 04, 2014, 12:26:49 PM »

The wife want's to use the computer.... I need to get off for a little while... bbl.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #193 on: July 04, 2014, 12:32:45 PM »

15 601 Serie Top Ten Sampler Robusto
         10/32.50
14 La Antiguedad by My Father
          5/34.50
13 Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro
         10/32.50
12 Diesel Unlimited d5 Robusto
         10/31.50
11 Sam Leccia Black
          5/24.50
10 Camacho Corojo Machitos
         40/39.99
 9 Man O' War L.E. Orange County Choppers Toro
          5/27.50
 8 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 La Aurora Preferidos Maduro No.2
          5/25.00
 6 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Miami Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve No.1 Robusto
          5/32.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 1 Latitude Zero
          5/22.50
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #194 on: July 04, 2014, 12:35:09 PM »

Geeez, bird maintenance .....  Fresh water, seed, and newspaper.  Who would have ever thought it would take 5 minutes out of my life everyday... ugh...!  Every time I take his water, he starts screeching at me like I'm stealing it... :)
MIL has a large green African parrot that is looking for a home.  Wifey I thinking about it.  God I hope she doesn't,  you know who will end up taking care of it!