LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2014, 07:54:19 AM »

SHEESH Time!!!   And an error message on the Jam.
Good morning Native, I have been getting error message since early this morning.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2014, 07:57:43 AM »

SHEESH Time!!!   And an error message on the Jam.
Good morning Native, I have been getting error message since early this morning.
Its an ERROR I'm at work today. Morning all and Happy 4th

« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2014, 08:03:29 AM »

SHEESH Time!!!   And an error message on the Jam.
Good morning Native, I have been getting error message since early this morning.
Morning LSU hope you at least have a quiet working holiday.

« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2014, 08:04:44 AM »

SHEESH Time!!!   And an error message on the Jam.
Good morning Native, I have been getting error message since early this morning.
Its an ERROR I'm at work today. Morning all and Happy 4th
Good Morning OY, That is an ERROR!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2014, 08:13:35 AM »

SHEESH Time!!!   And an error message on the Jam.
Good morning Native, I have been getting error message since early this morning.
Its an ERROR I'm at work today. Morning all and Happy 4th
Good Morning OY, That is an ERROR!
from the looks of Chips recaps, there hasn't been much to get excited about. morning all

« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2014, 08:15:53 AM »

SHEESH Time!!!   And an error message on the Jam.
Good morning Native, I have been getting error message since early this morning.
Its an ERROR I'm at work today. Morning all and Happy 4th
Good Morning OY, That is an ERROR!
from the looks of Chips recaps, there hasn't been much to get excited about. morning all
Morning FB! Looks like boring offerings but where would the surprise be with that?  Never heard of those Latitudes myself so don't know about them might be good.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2014, 08:19:25 AM »

SHEESH Time!!!   And an error message on the Jam.
Good morning Native, I have been getting error message since early this morning.
Its an ERROR I'm at work today. Morning all and Happy 4th
Good Morning OY, That is an ERROR!
from the looks of Chips recaps, there hasn't been much to get excited about. morning all
Morning FB! Looks like boring offerings but where would the surprise be with that?  Never heard of those Latitudes myself so don't know about them might be good.
I think they are another CI "exclusive". can only find info for them on their sites. morning TxDave

« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2014, 08:22:08 AM »

SHEESH Time!!!   And an error message on the Jam.
Good morning Native, I have been getting error message since early this morning.
Its an ERROR I'm at work today. Morning all and Happy 4th
Good Morning OY, That is an ERROR!
from the looks of Chips recaps, there hasn't been much to get excited about. morning all
Morning FB! Looks like boring offerings but where would the surprise be with that?  Never heard of those Latitudes myself so don't know about them might be good.
I think they are another CI "exclusive". can only find info for them on their sites. morning TxDave
Figures.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2014, 08:22:54 AM »

SHEESH Time!!!   And an error message on the Jam.
Good morning Native, I have been getting error message since early this morning.
Its an ERROR I'm at work today. Morning all and Happy 4th
Good Morning OY, That is an ERROR!
from the looks of Chips recaps, there hasn't been much to get excited about. morning all
Morning FB! Looks like boring offerings but where would the surprise be with that?  Never heard of those Latitudes myself so don't know about them might be good.
I think it was yesterday the sis had them as their daily deal.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2014, 08:23:08 AM »

 9 Man O' War L.E. Orange County Choppers Toro
          5/27.50
 8 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 La Aurora Preferidos Maduro No.2
          5/25.00
 6 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Miami Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve No.1 Robusto
          5/32.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 1 Latitude Zero
          5/22.50
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2014, 08:24:42 AM »

We are up to 5 items today on JR's DDA, better than 3 I guess.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2014, 08:27:42 AM »

We are up to 5 items today on JR's DDA, better than 3 I guess.
Not much to look at there either. Mornin Chip.

« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2014, 08:38:56 AM »

Guess I will get my lazy ass moving have a good 4th everyone.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2014, 08:52:42 AM »

10 Camacho Corojo Machitos
         40/39.99
 9 Man O' War L.E. Orange County Choppers Toro
          5/27.50
 8 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 La Aurora Preferidos Maduro No.2
          5/25.00
 6 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Miami Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve No.1 Robusto
          5/32.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 1 Latitude Zero
          5/22.50
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2014, 08:59:31 AM »

9 o'clock and 18 holes of wet muddy golf in already. was given a house brand maduro toro which wasn't bad. now to find some bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast and coffee.

jam doesn't look too exciting.