« Reply #420 on: July 03, 2014, 06:41:18 PM »

The Red Sox use cute college softball players for ball girls. They're probably dikes, but they are easy on the eyes.
I would agree on both dykes and eye candy.  Lab partner I had in college was a starting softball player (a smok'n hot one too) and said if you start you eat puzzy simple as that but ok to go both ways.

« Reply #421 on: July 03, 2014, 06:59:06 PM »

Pizza has arrive good evening to everyone.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2014, 07:20:05 PM »

Pizza has arrive good evening to everyone.
Wow! Thanks, for the smokes TXDave. These are collectors Items! Padilla made great smokes back in the day. I will not collect them though, I will cherish them, as I smoke them!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #423 on: July 03, 2014, 07:34:53 PM »

Good evening Mr Glass
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2014, 07:34:56 PM »

Fred PM Sent.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #425 on: July 03, 2014, 07:40:10 PM »

Evening. men. Thunderboomers are about here.  Grabbed an Exile Churchill Maduro, same 2 box split that JR and I did as last night's Rosado.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #426 on: July 03, 2014, 07:45:31 PM »

I would like to say thanks to Fred for the wonderful collection of cigars I received today.  I was expecting a couple of 601 Blues which is enough in itself without saying, but he generously included a very nice collection of cigars that everyone has been talking about on here.  For me it's Christmas in July..!  Thanks again Fred..!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #427 on: July 03, 2014, 07:46:08 PM »

Good evening Mr Glass
Evening, Mr Fred-Bob. I'll probably fire up a H. Upmann Mag 50 in a bit!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #428 on: July 03, 2014, 07:52:29 PM »

all done at the nut house until Tuesday. Quorum maduro for the ride. thunderstorms here, may have to smoke in the shed when I get home.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #429 on: July 03, 2014, 07:55:11 PM »

Evening. men. Thunderboomers are about here.  Grabbed an Exile Churchill Maduro, same 2 box split that JR and I did as last night's Rosado.

This Exile did not survive nearly so well as the Rosado.  They were in the same box/conditions/etc. so maybe this one was always damaged beneath that newspaper wrapping.  Split foot going up about 1.5 inches, few vertical and horizontal cracks in the wrapper all abound.  Oh well.    Itl has an open draw and a quick light, unlike the Perfecto Rosado from last night.

Logged

glassken

« Reply #430 on: July 03, 2014, 07:55:45 PM »

all done at the nut house until Tuesday. Quorum maduro for the ride. thunderstorms here, may have to smoke in the shed when I get home.
Howdy, Dean. Don't get wet! Be careful driving!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #431 on: July 03, 2014, 07:56:10 PM »

I just finished a full day of babysitting.  Thank goodness the kids were good today..., but I'm beat..!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #432 on: July 03, 2014, 08:00:05 PM »

I would like to say thanks to Fred for the wonderful collection of cigars I received today.  I was expecting a couple of 601 Blues which is enough in itself without saying, but he generously included a very nice collection of cigars that everyone has been talking about on here.  For me it's Christmas in July..!  Thanks again Fred..!
BD, Fred-Bob is a very generous botl! I have smoked many great cigars from him. I may smoke a Rosalones he sent me a while back. I have heard good things about that cigar.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #433 on: July 03, 2014, 08:02:18 PM »

Evening. men. Thunderboomers are about here.  Grabbed an Exile Churchill Maduro, same 2 box split that JR and I did as last night's Rosado.

This Exile did not survive nearly so well as the Rosado.  They were in the same box/conditions/etc. so maybe this one was always damaged beneath that newspaper wrapping.  Split foot going up about 1.5 inches, few vertical and horizontal cracks in the wrapper all abound.  Oh well.    Itl has an open draw and a quick light, unlike the Perfecto Rosado from last night.

Flavors for the first inch...broadleaf.  A slightly bitter earthy/coffee mix and a slightly sweet nutty component.  And the raisin-y flavor is there, too.   Cedary accents, some slight spiciness around the edges.  Medium bodied, slightly stronger flavors than the rosado.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #434 on: July 03, 2014, 08:07:14 PM »