Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #375 on: July 03, 2014, 03:40:32 PM »

Thank you FBBJ, my first. Nice smoke.
hope you didn't ruin it with that cutter!
cutter? I thought it was a buttplug.
It's a penis cap, open it up and give it a try. It's was too small for me.
I couldn't even take looking at that one.
Joe would've had a stroke if he was here. He finds my avi  offensive.
FYI do not google split penis head.......on a cigar note, that Ortega D is rockin the 2nd 1/2. Refined complex and elegant now.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #376 on: July 03, 2014, 03:49:01 PM »

Loving this last 1/3
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #377 on: July 03, 2014, 03:57:00 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #378 on: July 03, 2014, 04:14:40 PM »

Logged

dogdays

« Reply #379 on: July 03, 2014, 04:17:12 PM »

Heading out guys, have a great holiday weekend!
Seeya, Scott.

Sheesh, the pre-holiday is turning the banter into a ghost town too.

Maybe my music selections? lol. How bout some smokin... live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341emHqj72I
The singer has good range, but he's no Brad Delp.  RIP.

No, but I wanted to post a live one. I could have kept looking to find an older version possibly.

That entire album is great. Top 20, imo.

We could postwhore with our 'top 20 albums all time'. lol.
I hate doing those kinds of lists, gets so frustrating to sort out.

I will say this.  If I was consigned to a desert island and could only take one album, it would be "Exile on Main Street".  No question.
if I had to pick one this would be it .
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #380 on: July 03, 2014, 04:20:46 PM »

I just heard Louis Zamperini died, His book 'Unbroken' is a must read imo.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #381 on: July 03, 2014, 04:23:38 PM »

Heading out guys, have a great holiday weekend!
Seeya, Scott.

Sheesh, the pre-holiday is turning the banter into a ghost town too.

Maybe my music selections? lol. How bout some smokin... live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341emHqj72I
The singer has good range, but he's no Brad Delp.  RIP.

No, but I wanted to post a live one. I could have kept looking to find an older version possibly.

That entire album is great. Top 20, imo.

We could postwhore with our 'top 20 albums all time'. lol.
I hate doing those kinds of lists, gets so frustrating to sort out.

I will say this.  If I was consigned to a desert island and could only take one album, it would be "Exile on Main Street".  No question.
if I had to pick one this would be it .
later that day on the desert island......god damn it DD, you didn't bring the record player.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #382 on: July 03, 2014, 04:24:26 PM »

Thank you FBBJ, my first. Nice smoke.
hope you didn't ruin it with that cutter!
cutter? I thought it was a buttplug.
It's a penis cap, open it up and give it a try. It's was too small for me.
I couldn't even take looking at that one.
Joe would've had a stroke if he was here. He finds my avi  offensive.
She looks like a dream to me. Joe doesn't know any better.

GFYs!!! I don't care at all, my female coworker does!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #383 on: July 03, 2014, 04:24:35 PM »

I just heard Louis Zamperini died, His book 'Unbroken' is a must read imo.
That man is a Hero  , WW2 .
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #384 on: July 03, 2014, 04:24:45 PM »

Heading out guys, have a great holiday weekend!
Seeya, Scott.

Sheesh, the pre-holiday is turning the banter into a ghost town too.

Maybe my music selections? lol. How bout some smokin... live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341emHqj72I
The singer has good range, but he's no Brad Delp.  RIP.

No, but I wanted to post a live one. I could have kept looking to find an older version possibly.

That entire album is great. Top 20, imo.

We could postwhore with our 'top 20 albums all time'. lol.
I hate doing those kinds of lists, gets so frustrating to sort out.

I will say this.  If I was consigned to a desert island and could only take one album, it would be "Exile on Main Street".  No question.
if I had to pick one this would be it .
That explains a lot.....
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #385 on: July 03, 2014, 04:25:22 PM »

Heading out guys, have a great holiday weekend!
Seeya, Scott.

Sheesh, the pre-holiday is turning the banter into a ghost town too.

Maybe my music selections? lol. How bout some smokin... live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341emHqj72I
The singer has good range, but he's no Brad Delp.  RIP.

No, but I wanted to post a live one. I could have kept looking to find an older version possibly.

That entire album is great. Top 20, imo.

We could postwhore with our 'top 20 albums all time'. lol.
I hate doing those kinds of lists, gets so frustrating to sort out.

I will say this.  If I was consigned to a desert island and could only take one album, it would be "Exile on Main Street".  No question.
if I had to pick one this would be it .
later that day on the desert island......god damn it DD, you didn't bring the record player.
LMAO ! .
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #386 on: July 03, 2014, 04:28:06 PM »

Thank you FBBJ, my first. Nice smoke.
hope you didn't ruin it with that cutter!
cutter? I thought it was a buttplug.
It's a penis cap, open it up and give it a try. It's was too small for me.
I couldn't even take looking at that one.
Joe would've had a stroke if he was here. He finds my avi  offensive.
She looks like a dream to me. Joe doesn't know any better.

GFYs!!! I don't care at all, my female coworker does!
;-)

« Reply #387 on: July 03, 2014, 04:32:39 PM »

Thank you FBBJ, my first. Nice smoke.
hope you didn't ruin it with that cutter!
cutter? I thought it was a buttplug.
It's a penis cap, open it up and give it a try. It's was too small for me.
I couldn't even take looking at that one.
Joe would've had a stroke if he was here. He finds my avi  offensive.
She looks like a dream to me. Joe didn't know any better.
At least is has a cigar theme!
She can smoke mine anytime.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #388 on: July 03, 2014, 04:32:50 PM »

LP9 robusto and a Port Brewing 'Board Meeting' coffee chocolate ale.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #389 on: July 03, 2014, 04:34:06 PM »

LP9 robusto and a Port Brewing 'Board Meeting' coffee chocolate ale.
Nice.