CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35

Author Topic: 7/3/2014  (Read 77024 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2014, 12:13:45 PM »

Happy Birthday Ken
Thanks, Dave, Scot and Dave for the B-day wishes!

I wanna pile on, too!  Happy birthday, Ken.  Smoke, drink, and give the wife hell, lol. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2014, 12:14:49 PM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident

Nice!  Still planning on picking your stuff up today.  If not today, early next week.  Depends on how motivated I'm feeling when I get outta here.  Kinda want a PB stout for myself this afternoon...
I hear ya, I won't get the package out until next week. Still have to get the Horny Goat this afternoon, god knows these beers can't all be in one store

Right?!  Always how it works.  My go to shop always has the SinTax in stock, except the last time we traded they didn't.  I'd call ahead to be sure they have it, but it's not like I won't find something else I want instead.  I'm in the mood for something totally new to me today, too, so maybe no PB stout for me.
I hope to find the Stone Grapefruit in my travels today

I'm pretty sure I have a shot at this one. If I don't see it in the first couple places, I'll settle for Sculpin. Not a bad consolation.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2014, 12:17:08 PM »

Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident

Nice!  Still planning on picking your stuff up today.  If not today, early next week.  Depends on how motivated I'm feeling when I get outta here.  Kinda want a PB stout for myself this afternoon...
I hear ya, I won't get the package out until next week. Still have to get the Horny Goat this afternoon, god knows these beers can't all be in one store

Right?!  Always how it works.  My go to shop always has the SinTax in stock, except the last time we traded they didn't.  I'd call ahead to be sure they have it, but it's not like I won't find something else I want instead.  I'm in the mood for something totally new to me today, too, so maybe no PB stout for me.

Let me know if you do.  If not I can always send one of those out to you, too.  I'm not sure if those Stochasticity Projects are all one offs or not, because there's a new one out at the moment.  Just came out, though, so I'm sure the Grapefruit Slams are still out there if that's the case.  Really eager to try the Grapefruit Sculpin.
Agreed, hope we get that in our area...that's one of the good brands they let us enjoy.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2014, 12:18:06 PM »

Well I am off to the cabin, everyone have a great 4th!

'merica!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Happy Birthday, KEN!
« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2014, 12:18:12 PM »

Happy Birthday Ken
Thanks, Dave, Scot and Dave for the B-day wishes!

I wanna pile on, too!  Happy birthday, Ken.  Smoke, drink, and give the wife hell, lol.

Yes, yes... Happy Birthday!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2014, 12:18:37 PM »

I had a list of beers I tried recently.  I'll have to find it and share it later.  I'm oot (that was for Barry in case he's a lurker) for a while.  See yuz.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2014, 12:19:33 PM »

Let me know if you do.  If not I can always send one of those out to you, too.  I'm not sure if those Stochasticity Projects are all one offs or not, because there's a new one out at the moment.  Just came out, though, so I'm sure the Grapefruit Slams are still out there if that's the case.  Really eager to try the Grapefruit Sculpin.
Agreed, hope we get that in our area...that's one of the good brands they let us enjoy.

It's funny, because for as popular as Stone is, I really don't drink their stuff much.  Not that I don't like it but it's EVERYWHERE, so when I find something new/interesting on a shelf, I generally take a Stone beer out of the cart.  I do like their "Enjoy By" IPA quite a bit, and I have a small growler of bourbon barrel aged Arrogant Bastard that I'll have this weekend, too.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2014, 12:20:02 PM »

I had a list of beers I tried recently.  I'll have to find it and share it later.  I'm oot (that was for Barry in case he's a lurker) for a while.  See yuz.

I use the Untappd app to keep track of what I'm trying.  Later, Tony.

dwgbryant

« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2014, 12:21:39 PM »

'merica!
enjoy.

dwgbryant

« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2014, 12:23:37 PM »

time to get ready for the House of Nuts. enjoy your afternoon guys.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #310 on: July 03, 2014, 12:24:34 PM »

'merica!
Have a good weekend, Shaun.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #311 on: July 03, 2014, 12:25:13 PM »

'merica!
enjoy.

Hey, Dean. I saw these earlier on the bid, and you seem to enjoy them on the regular. Not sure if this is the preffered vitola, but thought I'd ask what you thought about the price. 10/49.37

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1790518/Partagas-Black-Label-Clasico-Box-of-10/

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2014, 12:26:28 PM »

time to get ready for the House of Nuts. enjoy your afternoon guys.
Good luck with that, Dean.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2014, 12:26:33 PM »

See ya Shaun... Tony and Dean!

sfish

« Reply #314 on: July 03, 2014, 12:27:38 PM »

Don't bother with that list Tony, I'm sure it's shitty
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35