jswaykos

« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2014, 12:13:45 PM »

Happy Birthday Ken
Thanks, Dave, Scot and Dave for the B-day wishes!

I wanna pile on, too!  Happy birthday, Ken.  Smoke, drink, and give the wife hell, lol.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2014, 12:14:49 PM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident

Nice!  Still planning on picking your stuff up today.  If not today, early next week.  Depends on how motivated I'm feeling when I get outta here.  Kinda want a PB stout for myself this afternoon...
I hear ya, I won't get the package out until next week. Still have to get the Horny Goat this afternoon, god knows these beers can't all be in one store

Right?!  Always how it works.  My go to shop always has the SinTax in stock, except the last time we traded they didn't.  I'd call ahead to be sure they have it, but it's not like I won't find something else I want instead.  I'm in the mood for something totally new to me today, too, so maybe no PB stout for me.
I hope to find the Stone Grapefruit in my travels today

I'm pretty sure I have a shot at this one. If I don't see it in the first couple places, I'll settle for Sculpin. Not a bad consolation.

« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2014, 12:17:08 PM »

[...]

Let me know if you do.  If not I can always send one of those out to you, too.  I'm not sure if those Stochasticity Projects are all one offs or not, because there's a new one out at the moment.  Just came out, though, so I'm sure the Grapefruit Slams are still out there if that's the case.  Really eager to try the Grapefruit Sculpin.
Agreed, hope we get that in our area...that's one of the good brands they let us enjoy.

« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2014, 12:18:06 PM »

Well I am off to the cabin, everyone have a great 4th!

'merica!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Happy Birthday, KEN!
« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2014, 12:18:12 PM »

Happy Birthday Ken
Thanks, Dave, Scot and Dave for the B-day wishes!

I wanna pile on, too!  Happy birthday, Ken.  Smoke, drink, and give the wife hell, lol.

Yes, yes... Happy Birthday!

« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2014, 12:18:37 PM »

I had a list of beers I tried recently.  I'll have to find it and share it later.  I'm oot (that was for Barry in case he's a lurker) for a while.  See yuz.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2014, 12:19:33 PM »

[...]

It's funny, because for as popular as Stone is, I really don't drink their stuff much.  Not that I don't like it but it's EVERYWHERE, so when I find something new/interesting on a shelf, I generally take a Stone beer out of the cart.  I do like their "Enjoy By" IPA quite a bit, and I have a small growler of bourbon barrel aged Arrogant Bastard that I'll have this weekend, too.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2014, 12:20:02 PM »

I had a list of beers I tried recently.  I'll have to find it and share it later.  I'm oot (that was for Barry in case he's a lurker) for a while.  See yuz.

I use the Untappd app to keep track of what I'm trying.  Later, Tony.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2014, 12:21:39 PM »

Well I am off to the cabin, everyone have a great 4th!

'merica!
enjoy.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2014, 12:23:37 PM »

time to get ready for the House of Nuts. enjoy your afternoon guys.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #310 on: July 03, 2014, 12:24:34 PM »

Well I am off to the cabin, everyone have a great 4th!

'merica!
Have a good weekend, Shaun.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #311 on: July 03, 2014, 12:25:13 PM »

Well I am off to the cabin, everyone have a great 4th!

'merica!
enjoy.

Hey, Dean. I saw these earlier on the bid, and you seem to enjoy them on the regular. Not sure if this is the preffered vitola, but thought I'd ask what you thought about the price. 10/49.37

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1790518/Partagas-Black-Label-Clasico-Box-of-10/

« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2014, 12:26:28 PM »

time to get ready for the House of Nuts. enjoy your afternoon guys.
Good luck with that, Dean.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2014, 12:26:33 PM »

See ya Shaun... Tony and Dean!

« Reply #314 on: July 03, 2014, 12:27:38 PM »

I had a list of beers I tried recently.  I'll have to find it and share it later.  I'm oot (that was for Barry in case he's a lurker) for a while.  See yuz.
Don't bother with that list Tony, I'm sure it's shitty