BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #270 on: July 03, 2014, 11:43:47 AM »

hey, how do you get yellow stars, and do they come in red?

I think CG87 sells them. Only by the box apparently, and only in yellow.

Howdy, Dean. Went for another swim? That's 2 baths in a week. You should be good for a couple weeks now.  ;D

« Reply #271 on: July 03, 2014, 11:45:46 AM »

hey, how do you get yellow stars, and do they come in red?

I think CG87 sells them. Only by the box apparently, and only in yellow.

Howdy, Dean. Went for another swim? That's 2 baths in a week. You should be good for a couple weeks now.  ;D

 >:( No Gurkha discount for you!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #272 on: July 03, 2014, 11:50:15 AM »

hey, how do you get yellow stars, and do they come in red?

I think CG87 sells them. Only by the box apparently, and only in yellow.

Howdy, Dean. Went for another swim? That's 2 baths in a week. You should be good for a couple weeks now.  ;D

 >:( No Gurkha discount for you!

« Reply #273 on: July 03, 2014, 11:52:11 AM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident

« Reply #274 on: July 03, 2014, 11:53:15 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Hi Tony (from Geno)
Alright that's enough already.
I should look over what I cut and paste.
Good morning, Tom.  Don't be so self conscious about the Geno.  I'm sure the name exists.  Shit, I think there's a frozen pizza out there called Geno's.  I was just stating that the name doesn't exist in Italy.  I once knew a guy named Geovanni.  Based on that spelling, I knew he wasn't Italian.  One more quick story...  Someone I worked with wanted to name her son something really ethnic because they were 4th or 5th generation Italian.  They went with Guiseppe.  It looks like the real deal but in Italy would be pronounced Gooey-sep-eh.  As opposed to the authentic Giuseppe which would be pronounced jew-sep-eh and translate to Joseph.  I warned her she was making a mistake and she figured no one would know the difference.  I'm sure that's what happened with Geno too.
Most wouldn't know the difference, but most are dumbasses.

I'm not Italian, but I've got a lot of close friends who are, so I try to have the rispetto to get the pronuncia right. Capisci?
Si.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #275 on: July 03, 2014, 11:53:53 AM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident

Nice!  Still planning on picking your stuff up today.  If not today, early next week.  Depends on how motivated I'm feeling when I get outta here.  Kinda want a PB stout for myself this afternoon...

« Reply #276 on: July 03, 2014, 11:55:58 AM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident

Nice!  Still planning on picking your stuff up today.  If not today, early next week.  Depends on how motivated I'm feeling when I get outta here.  Kinda want a PB stout for myself this afternoon...
I hear ya, I won't get the package out until next week. Still have to get the Horny Goat this afternoon, god knows these beers can't all be in one store

« Reply #277 on: July 03, 2014, 11:56:11 AM »

Love the way Chip snuck in Ken's birthday in the middle of the list.  Looks like a lot of famous folks have the exact same date, including Tom Cruise.  Wonder if Ken has ever jumped on Oprah's couch?  Boy does that sound like a euphemism or what?
Jumping on Oprah's couch is okay. Jumping on Oprah is okay.

Jumping Oprah - not okay.
Good morning, Bret.  Weird thing happened when you quoted my post, I was notified via Tapatalk.  Is that something I turned on or did you do that?  Only happened for this post.
Notifications are turned on in the app by default.  It'll annoy the hell out of you.  You can configure which, if any, you want to receive in the app settings.
Yep they were.  I guess I just never noticed.  Thanks.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #278 on: July 03, 2014, 11:59:03 AM »

hey, how do you get yellow stars, and do they come in red?

I think CG87 sells them. Only by the box apparently, and only in yellow.

Howdy, Dean. Went for another swim? That's 2 baths in a week. You should be good for a couple weeks now.  ;D
well, you know. may even do another tonight or tomorrow morning.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #279 on: July 03, 2014, 11:59:15 AM »

19-1=18

« Reply #280 on: July 03, 2014, 12:00:19 PM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident
I just picked one of those up yesterday, will try it after the 4th.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #281 on: July 03, 2014, 12:00:59 PM »

Hey, Tony! Hadn't seen you on in awhile... wtf!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #282 on: July 03, 2014, 12:01:06 PM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident

Nice!  Still planning on picking your stuff up today.  If not today, early next week.  Depends on how motivated I'm feeling when I get outta here.  Kinda want a PB stout for myself this afternoon...
I hear ya, I won't get the package out until next week. Still have to get the Horny Goat this afternoon, god knows these beers can't all be in one store

Right?!  Always how it works.  My go to shop always has the SinTax in stock, except the last time we traded they didn't.  I'd call ahead to be sure they have it, but it's not like I won't find something else I want instead.  I'm in the mood for something totally new to me today, too, so maybe no PB stout for me.

« Reply #283 on: July 03, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »

hey, how do you get yellow stars, and do they come in red?
Don't make me work so hard.  Sheesh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #284 on: July 03, 2014, 12:03:56 PM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?
Monthly liquor run for the house, no good beer to speak of except 2 ST Chokolats for a certain CA resident
I just picked one of those up yesterday, will try it after the 4th.

Of coarse you did...

Sure. Fukkin ND! You guys are killin me!