CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35

Author Topic: 7/3/2014  (Read 77025 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #255 on: July 03, 2014, 11:20:58 AM »

in trouble over on cigarbid.com, got a
bunch of bids I'm winning for mayimbe and pinoleros.
They don't come cheap.

I loved the Mayimbe I'd gotten from Jersey/Travellin Dave.  What are they going for at CigarBid?  Not that I'm gonna buy any, just curious.
Item                                                   QTY   Bid    Closes
Mayimbe by AJ Fernandez Toro (10) Boxes 2 $61.00 Thu, Jul 03 10:57 PM
Mayimbe by AJ Fernandez Churchill (Single) Singles 5 $10.00 12h 39m Thu, Jul 03 11:59 PM
Mayimbe by AJ Fernandez Toro 5-Packs   1 $37.00 2d 9h Sat, Jul 05 8:53 PM
Mayimbe by AJ Fernandez Robusto (Single) Singles 4 $10.00 2d 12h  Sat, Jul 05 11:59 PM

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #256 on: July 03, 2014, 11:22:36 AM »

Afternoon everyone. The dawn of a three day weekend is nearly in sight. More work than I'd like, but fuckit, I'm in a decent mood... bring it on! I'll do it all, then call out Monday. Ha! jk

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #257 on: July 03, 2014, 11:24:23 AM »

Afternoon everyone. The dawn of a three day weekend is nearly in sight. More work than I'd like, but fuckit, I'm in a decent mood... bring it on! I'll do it all, then call out Monday. Ha! jk

Hey there, Steve.  We're certainly not busy at the office today, all of our deadlines were yesterday. 

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #258 on: July 03, 2014, 11:25:58 AM »

Morning, all.  Gotta love shortened work weeks.  Hoping to get outta here extra early today, boss is usually good about it before a holiday.  Gotta get to Ballast Point and fill my growler for the weekend and get to smokin'.
Mornin' Joe. Hard to tell with my boss. He might let us out early or he could well be a dick and keep us till 3:30. Whatever.

Even if mine doesn't let us leave early, he'll be gone early and we'll just follow him out the door.  And if that still doesn't work I'll just protest and drink beer at the office, haha.  Not that worried about it, got a three day weekend so nothing's getting me down today!
Same here....3 day weekend, the monsoon is moving in so rain in the forecast. Love it.
Killing me.  The thing I miss most about Tucson is the monsoon.  I'm sure I've said this before, ad nauseum.

Whew, just checked to make sure there's no rain in our forecast this weekend.  85 and sunny, exactly what I like to see.  Screw the rain.
Soooo, you're not gonna join in the rain-dance?

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #259 on: July 03, 2014, 11:26:56 AM »

Mornin' Steve.

dwgbryant

« Reply #260 on: July 03, 2014, 11:27:38 AM »

back from the lake. took a swim, finished the Partagas and coffee. really don't feel like dealing with nuts but it'll be a short day. cigar order shipped and CICS believes it'll be here Monday, Tuesday the latest. woohoo.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #261 on: July 03, 2014, 11:29:08 AM »

Hey there, Steve.  We're certainly not busy at the office today, all of our deadlines were yesterday.

I wouldn't normally think we'd be busy either, but we seem to always have a few clients that always "need" something in a rush 'cause the customer is almost out! Same people, same shit, different week.

dwgbryant

« Reply #262 on: July 03, 2014, 11:30:37 AM »

hey, how do you get yellow stars, and do they come in red?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #263 on: July 03, 2014, 11:32:28 AM »

back from the lake. took a swim, finished the Partagas and coffee. really don't feel like dealing with nuts but it'll be a short day. cigar order shipped and CICS believes it'll be here Monday, Tuesday the latest. woohoo.
Morning, Deano. 

sfish

« Reply #264 on: July 03, 2014, 11:36:31 AM »

Just back, power went out to my building for almost an hour

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #265 on: July 03, 2014, 11:38:11 AM »

Cool story.  What'd ya get at the liquor store yesterday?

dwgbryant

« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2014, 11:38:54 AM »

Morning, Deano.
morning Raz man.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2014, 11:40:25 AM »

Morning, all.  Gotta love shortened work weeks.  Hoping to get outta here extra early today, boss is usually good about it before a holiday.  Gotta get to Ballast Point and fill my growler for the weekend and get to smokin'.
Mornin' Joe. Hard to tell with my boss. He might let us out early or he could well be a dick and keep us till 3:30. Whatever.

Even if mine doesn't let us leave early, he'll be gone early and we'll just follow him out the door.  And if that still doesn't work I'll just protest and drink beer at the office, haha.  Not that worried about it, got a three day weekend so nothing's getting me down today!
Same here....3 day weekend, the monsoon is moving in so rain in the forecast. Love it.
Killing me.  The thing I miss most about Tucson is the monsoon.  I'm sure I've said this before, ad nauseum.

Whew, just checked to make sure there's no rain in our forecast this weekend.  85 and sunny, exactly what I like to see.  Screw the rain.
Soooo, you're not gonna join in the rain-dance?
we got himicane Arthur on this side of the country right now, bunch of severe thunder storms last night, more for tonight, late this afternoon.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2014, 11:40:44 AM »

Mornin' Steve.

Hey, Dusty. Been soggy off and on for the past couple weeks here, but some good potential if the buttheads at AccuWeather can get anything close to what they're forcasting.
7 day outlook... Sunny with clear to partly cloudy skies. Highs in the mid-80's. Lows in the mid 60's. I'll take it!  8)

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #269 on: July 03, 2014, 11:43:30 AM »

Did ya light some candles?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35