« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2014, 08:58:17 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
First Texas, then Old People and now Italians so the rest of you get in line for Insults by Fish.
Do we have to take a number?
Just make sure it doesn't reference your post count ;)

« Reply #166 on: July 03, 2014, 08:58:26 AM »

Morning TRO you slipped in on me.
TWSS.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #167 on: July 03, 2014, 09:03:02 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
First Texas, then Old People and now Italians so the rest of you get in line for Insults by Fish.
Do we have to take a number?
Just make sure it doesn't reference your post count ;)
I think he started with the yellow stars.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #168 on: July 03, 2014, 09:03:09 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.
No RWB or Natty Bo?
I get them for my son and his friends.  Love me my Natty Bo when visiting the daughter in Bmore.
I liked to go to neighborhood pubs by Memorial Stadium back in the day.
I used to hit some sleazy bars in St. Louis myself... :)

« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2014, 09:03:54 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.
No RWB or Natty Bo?
I get them for my son and his friends.  Love me my Natty Bo when visiting the daughter in Bmore.
I liked to go to neighborhood pubs by Memorial Stadium back in the day.
I used to hit some sleazy bars in St. Louis myself... :)
What changed?

« Reply #170 on: July 03, 2014, 09:04:10 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
First Texas, then Old People and now Italians so the rest of you get in line for Insults by Fish.
Do we have to take a number?
Just make sure it doesn't reference your post count ;)
I think he started with the yellow stars.
Easy target, like a fish in a barrel

« Reply #171 on: July 03, 2014, 09:05:58 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.
No RWB or Natty Bo?
I get them for my son and his friends.  Love me my Natty Bo when visiting the daughter in Bmore.
I liked to go to neighborhood pubs by Memorial Stadium back in the day.
I used to hit some sleazy bars in St. Louis myself... :)
What changed?
Spent a lot of time there and what other kind are there in the City of SL?

« Reply #172 on: July 03, 2014, 09:07:29 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
First Texas, then Old People and now Italians so the rest of you get in line for Insults by Fish.
Do we have to take a number?
Just make sure it doesn't reference your post count ;)
I think he started with the yellow stars.
Easy target, like a fish in a barrel
No Yellow Stars in TX is there?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #173 on: July 03, 2014, 09:08:00 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.
No RWB or Natty Bo?
I get them for my son and his friends.  Love me my Natty Bo when visiting the daughter in Bmore.
I liked to go to neighborhood pubs by Memorial Stadium back in the day.
I used to hit some sleazy bars in St. Louis myself... :)
What changed?
Now that I'm older, I can't seem to find my way home anymore..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #174 on: July 03, 2014, 09:11:54 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.
No RWB or Natty Bo?
I get them for my son and his friends.  Love me my Natty Bo when visiting the daughter in Bmore.
I liked to go to neighborhood pubs by Memorial Stadium back in the day.
I used to hit some sleazy bars in St. Louis myself... :)
What changed?
Spent a lot of time there and what other kind are there in the City of SL?
I went into this really shady bar in North St. Louis. It had bars on the windows, and bars on the doors. It was pretty scary...!  It turned out that everyone there was great.  As I'm having a drink, who else walks in, Leon Spinks..  I said hi as he walked by, and he stopped and talked to me for a few minutes.

« Reply #175 on: July 03, 2014, 09:15:31 AM »

Alright, enough fun and frivolity for now, workaference building, see y'all later.

« Reply #176 on: July 03, 2014, 09:19:45 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
First Texas, then Old People and now Italians so the rest of you get in line for Insults by Fish.
I'll get to everybody eventually :-)
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #177 on: July 03, 2014, 09:19:54 AM »

To start the day!
Very nice Chip ! .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #178 on: July 03, 2014, 09:20:57 AM »

Good morning to all ! .

« Reply #179 on: July 03, 2014, 09:23:53 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning Dog.