« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2014, 08:47:05 AM »

Morning Bean and Dad now we got half of the Texas Coalition here.

« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2014, 08:47:17 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
Haha, I was confused there too.  Get some Fohibas too!

« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2014, 08:47:52 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2014, 08:49:13 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
What were you thinking?

« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2014, 08:50:29 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.
No RWB or Natty Bo?
I get them for my son and his friends.  Love me my Natty Bo when visiting the daughter in Bmore.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2014, 08:51:30 AM »

Morning Bean and Dad now we got half of the Texas Coalition here.
Good morning TR...!

« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2014, 08:52:45 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
I also got Seagram's, Smirnoff and Inverhouse....only the best for my guys.

« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2014, 08:52:52 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
First Texas, then Old People and now Italians so the rest of you get in line for Insults by Fish.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2014, 08:53:23 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.
No RWB or Natty Bo?
I get them for my son and his friends.  Love me my Natty Bo when visiting the daughter in Bmore.
I liked to go to neighborhood pubs by Memorial Stadium back in the day.

« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2014, 08:53:49 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
I also got Seagram's, Smirnoff and Inverhouse....only the best for my guys.
Hopefully some Ron Diaz and Sauza too! ;)

« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2014, 08:54:20 AM »

Morning TRO you slipped in on me.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #161 on: July 03, 2014, 08:54:50 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
First Texas, then Old People and now Italians so the rest of you get in line for Insults by Fish.
Do we have to take a number?

« Reply #162 on: July 03, 2014, 08:55:24 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
I also got Seagram's, Smirnoff and Inverhouse....only the best for my guys.
Better pick up some RonRico and Keystone Light

« Reply #163 on: July 03, 2014, 08:56:58 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
GFY! I knew I shouldn't have booked the visit with an Italian
First Texas, then Old People and now Italians so the rest of you get in line for Insults by Fish.
Do we have to take a number?
He targets a new group about every 2 days so he will get to you soon.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #164 on: July 03, 2014, 08:57:01 AM »

Morning TRO you slipped in on me.
Good morning Dave.