Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2014, 08:23:29 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
I lucked out cut my grass yesterday.  I've been using the weather app on my phone in order to cut grass in between thunderstorms...!

« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2014, 08:26:54 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2014, 08:28:53 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?

« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2014, 08:29:01 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Morning Bean and Bad Dad!

« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2014, 08:30:56 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
I lucked out cut my grass yesterday.  I've been using the weather app on my phone in order to cut grass in between thunderstorms...!
I knocked mine down a notch last week, wanted to tide myself over until this Sunday...it's looking a little sketchy, but fuck it :)

« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2014, 08:31:48 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.

« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2014, 08:32:59 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.

« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2014, 08:34:29 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.

« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2014, 08:36:22 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!

« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2014, 08:37:44 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2014, 08:37:53 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
I lucked out cut my grass yesterday.  I've been using the weather app on my phone in order to cut grass in between thunderstorms...!
I knocked mine down a notch last week, wanted to tide myself over until this Sunday...it's looking a little sketchy, but fuck it :)
Hi Shaun...  Ever since last winter, when someone mentioned it's easier to shovel 4" of snow 3 times then 12" of snow once, I've applied that to my grass cutting, and now try to cut it once a week. UGH..!

« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2014, 08:40:24 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
I lucked out cut my grass yesterday.  I've been using the weather app on my phone in order to cut grass in between thunderstorms...!
I knocked mine down a notch last week, wanted to tide myself over until this Sunday...it's looking a little sketchy, but fuck it :)
Hi Shaun...  Ever since last winter, when someone mentioned it's easier to shovel 4" of snow 3 times then 12" of snow once, I've applied that to my grass cutting, and now try to cut it once a week. UGH..!

Amen to that!  The grass has been growing WAY TOO FAST this year for us.  Raining 2-3x/wk and sunny the other days, perfect growing conditions.
I do mine weekly, but even parts I have to really slow down through, I should be doing it every 4-5days...should dry out in July/Aug...I hope.

« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2014, 08:43:13 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.
Really rolling out the red carpet I see, can't wait

« Reply #148 on: July 03, 2014, 08:43:13 AM »

Morning gents. Was half expecting a jam today.
Good Morning Bean....  Maybe there will be a big 4th of July Jam...?
Perhaps, but can't imagine it getting much attention.
Agreed there.  Morning Bean.
Dave, glad to hear you have a nice week at home with some family coming up.  But those sticks, and that beer....sheesh!
Only the best for Fishy and Antnee!
Ha, OK, thought those provisions were for your son, didn't know you were also expecting a visit from those two mofos.  Now it makes sense.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2014, 08:45:27 AM »

Hopefully things will dry out enough here for me to get the lawn done today.
Please make sure the place is ship-shape for next week
Will do, have the ARs, Gurkha's, 5 Vegas and ABs ready, Budweiser in the fridge.  Good to go.
No RWB or Natty Bo?