Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #480 on: July 02, 2014, 10:25:25 PM »

H.Upmann - Magnum 46  Box 50 US$  351.00
Length: 5.63"  /  Ring Guage: 46.00

Not a bad price there.  Thinking about picking up a cab?
Yes, Will. Or Cab split!

Bad timing there, Ken.  Cigar budget spent and no extra room.  I just put in a ~170 order last week which would have been my half of the split.  So it goes.

Maybe next month.  Oy-dave might be up for a split, though.
ken try the mag50, and see if you like the blend. Well you will like, but to split 50 you will need to love. Welcome home.
Thanks, Dave. Since I was home for 3 weeks, and only gone a week--and have two weeks off, I am miraculously feeling better! Oh, did I mention I got paid for that week? Anyway, I am smoking this LFD--excellent. I knew it would be, though. Dave, I was going to smoke a Cuban, or the Padron '64 Mad. that tHE dOg sent me, tomorrow. Birthday, and all. But now you have convinced me! I'll smoke the Mag. How much age on that one?
not much....under a year. But the newer Cubans are made with some aged tobaccos. Smokable.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #481 on: July 02, 2014, 10:26:17 PM »

Has anyone tried the new Padilla 1932? Just got 5 of them a couple of weeks ago.
Tom, KC has said, more than once that they are very good, and "as good as the originals". I remember him posting that. Now, I have to get some. Oliva makes them, I believe.
Hi Ken.  I had the originals and then the next version which wasn't as good as the originals but still good.  I remember hearing that the new ones were good so I got 5 to try.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #482 on: July 02, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »

Happy and Healthy a birthday to ya Ken. Enjoy your day.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #483 on: July 02, 2014, 10:26:57 PM »

Good evening Ken ! .
Howdy, Steve!
Glad to hear you are feeling better  , and happy birth day Ken! .
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #484 on: July 02, 2014, 10:27:38 PM »

Ken also try the Las Calaveras. excellent! IMO

« Reply #485 on: July 02, 2014, 10:33:45 PM »

[...]

Happy birthday to the birthday boy and many more.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #486 on: July 02, 2014, 10:35:10 PM »

Evening Guys, RyJ Bully going here(thanks Craig) !
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #487 on: July 02, 2014, 10:35:11 PM »

Happy birthday Ken!  I hope you have a great day.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #488 on: July 02, 2014, 10:35:47 PM »

Evening Guys, RyJ Bully going here(thanks Craig) !
Johnny, good to see you.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #489 on: July 02, 2014, 10:37:20 PM »

Howdy Tom, you as well!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #490 on: July 02, 2014, 10:39:39 PM »

Howdy Tom, you as well!
Still learning how to navigate this site,should have used quote, I think.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #491 on: July 02, 2014, 10:39:44 PM »

Ken also try the Las Calaveras. excellent! IMO
daveOy, yes I will and thanks. I am going to revisit the La Antiguedad too. I may have had a bad one, or my palate was horked up! Oh, and thanks again!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #492 on: July 02, 2014, 10:43:27 PM »

Has anyone tried the new Padilla 1932? Just got 5 of them a couple of weeks ago.
Tom, KC has said, more than once that they are very good, and "as good as the originals". I remember him posting that. Now, I have to get some. Oliva makes them, I believe.
Hi Ken.  I had the originals and then the next version which wasn't as good as the originals but still good.  I remember hearing that the new ones were good so I got 5 to try.
Texas-Louisiana Dave sent me some '09 and '10 Padilla! Wow, they will bring back memories.

« Reply #493 on: July 02, 2014, 10:43:37 PM »

Evening Guys, RyJ Bully going here(thanks Craig) !
Bully for you.  Evening jr.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #494 on: July 02, 2014, 10:44:13 PM »

[...]

Thanks, Mike.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36