Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #360 on: July 02, 2014, 06:10:55 PM »

I'm going to go look for a smoke.......
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2014, 06:16:58 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
Long day for y'all for sure but at least there is an apparent solution.
rental detachment in one eye that will need surgery just to stabilize the eye. The damage is permanent. The other eye will be treated with laser to avoid further degeneration.
sorry to hear that. glad she's taking it well.
I drew a new doctor who found numerous typos in my history. previous doctor apparently didn't think it was important to let me know I've had cataracts since 2006 and they've been slowly getting worse, oh and I'm at the point that I need to throw my readers away and get real corrective lenses.......next year.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #362 on: July 02, 2014, 06:17:52 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
law school, that's great. What does he plan to do for work after graduating?
uhhhhh, practice law? ha.

« Reply #363 on: July 02, 2014, 06:20:20 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
law school, that's great. What does he plan to do for work after graduating?
Plaintiff personal injury is where his primary interest is but he also likes criminal defense.

« Reply #364 on: July 02, 2014, 06:20:53 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
law school, that's great. What does he plan to do for work after graduating?
uhhhhh, practice law? ha.
First and foremost for sure!

« Reply #365 on: July 02, 2014, 06:23:13 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
Long day for y'all for sure but at least there is an apparent solution.
rental detachment in one eye that will need surgery just to stabilize the eye. The damage is permanent. The other eye will be treated with laser to avoid further degeneration.
This is the daughter that was all over the globe recently?  Is she in the military?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #366 on: July 02, 2014, 06:25:04 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
Congrats !  Dave that is nice  .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #367 on: July 02, 2014, 06:26:38 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
Sorry to hear that Dave .

« Reply #368 on: July 02, 2014, 06:28:26 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
Congrats !  Dave that is nice  .
Thank you sir and good evening to you.

« Reply #369 on: July 02, 2014, 06:31:03 PM »

Got the charcoal fired up for some right out of the water fish and asparagus.  Supposed to be a near hurricane 200 miles away but not a cloud in the sky and barely a light breeze.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #370 on: July 02, 2014, 06:31:31 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
Congrats !  Dave that is nice  .
Thank you sir and good evening to you.
good evening Dave .

« Reply #371 on: July 02, 2014, 06:34:37 PM »

[...]
It's just one thing after another right now, innit?  Sheesh.  Hang in there.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #372 on: July 02, 2014, 06:37:14 PM »

Got the charcoal fired up for some right out of the water fish and asparagus.  Supposed to be a near hurricane 200 miles away but not a cloud in the sky and barely a light breeze.
I wanted to smoke a cigar , but we have thunder storms  here in Houston ! .
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #373 on: July 02, 2014, 06:50:42 PM »

[...]
story of my life. no big deal.

« Reply #374 on: July 02, 2014, 07:05:29 PM »

[...]
Funny, that's what I'd say too.