CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 36

Author Topic: 7/2/2014  (Read 100980 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #360 on: July 02, 2014, 06:10:55 PM »

I'm going to go look for a smoke.......

dwgbryant

« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2014, 06:16:58 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
Long day for y'all for sure but at least there is an apparent solution.
rental detachment in one eye that will need surgery just to stabilize the eye. The damage is permanent. The other eye will be treated with laser to avoid further degeneration.
sorry to hear that. glad she's taking it well.
I drew a new doctor who found numerous typos in my history. previous doctor apparently didn't think it was important to let me know I've had cataracts since 2006 and they've been slowly getting worse, oh and I'm at the point that I need to throw my readers away and get real corrective lenses.......next year.

dwgbryant

« Reply #362 on: July 02, 2014, 06:17:52 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
law school, that's great. What does he plan to do for work after graduating?
uhhhhh, practice law? ha.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #363 on: July 02, 2014, 06:20:20 PM »

Afternoon all just returned from some boating in the marshes.  My son and I Got some LGC Miami Churchill's lit and drinking a wonderful local craft brew Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale.  He starts his last semester of law school in a few weeks so starting celebrations ahead of time.  Quite Nice!!!
Plaintiff personal injury is where his primary interest is but he also likes criminal defense.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #364 on: July 02, 2014, 06:20:53 PM »

uhhhhh, practice law? ha.
First and foremost for sure!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #365 on: July 02, 2014, 06:23:13 PM »

back from the eye doctor, almost 3 hour appointment, and I hate it when the dilate my eyes. hot Italian sausage going on the gril and a Partagas Black I picked up at Baroody's B&M while in the city. Gatorade grape on the side.
spent 7 hours with my daughter at the eye doctors today. News was not great. Surgery will be needed and laser treatments for the other eye. She's taking it well.
rental detachment in one eye that will need surgery just to stabilize the eye. The damage is permanent. The other eye will be treated with laser to avoid further degeneration.
This is the daughter that was all over the globe recently?  Is she in the military?

dogdays

« Reply #366 on: July 02, 2014, 06:25:04 PM »

Congrats !  Dave that is nice  .

dogdays

« Reply #367 on: July 02, 2014, 06:26:38 PM »

Sorry to hear that Dave .

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #368 on: July 02, 2014, 06:28:26 PM »

Thank you sir and good evening to you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #369 on: July 02, 2014, 06:31:03 PM »

Got the charcoal fired up for some right out of the water fish and asparagus.  Supposed to be a near hurricane 200 miles away but not a cloud in the sky and barely a light breeze.

dogdays

« Reply #370 on: July 02, 2014, 06:31:31 PM »

Thank you sir and good evening to you.
good evening Dave .

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #371 on: July 02, 2014, 06:34:37 PM »

I drew a new doctor who found numerous typos in my history. previous doctor apparently didn't think it was important to let me know I've had cataracts since 2006 and they've been slowly getting worse, oh and I'm at the point that I need to throw my readers away and get real corrective lenses.......next year.
It's just one thing after another right now, innit?  Sheesh.  Hang in there.

dogdays

« Reply #372 on: July 02, 2014, 06:37:14 PM »

Got the charcoal fired up for some right out of the water fish and asparagus.  Supposed to be a near hurricane 200 miles away but not a cloud in the sky and barely a light breeze.
I wanted to smoke a cigar , but we have thunder storms  here in Houston ! .

dwgbryant

« Reply #373 on: July 02, 2014, 06:50:42 PM »

story of my life. no big deal.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #374 on: July 02, 2014, 07:05:29 PM »

story of my life. no big deal.
Funny, that's what I'd say too. 
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 36