« Reply #315 on: July 02, 2014, 03:02:18 PM »

Hey JWacky, came across an image that immediately reminded me of you.  You'll have to wait until I run my patriotic ones before I put it up, maybe Sunday or Monday.

 Ha, ok.  Let me know when to turn avitars back on!
it's safe now
Trickster! I roll with them off too Joe, clicking the name is a veteran move.

I just never cared enough.  Not like a thumbnail of a naked woman does anything for me, or that I can't find it elsewhere online!
But Dusty, Dean and I work so hard to provide you that service!

« Reply #316 on: July 02, 2014, 03:10:17 PM »

See you tomorrow guys, have to hit the liquor store on the way home, what else is new?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #317 on: July 02, 2014, 03:11:34 PM »

See you tomorrow guys, have to hit the liquor store on the way home, what else is new?

And as always, be curious to hear what you pick up.  Later, Scott.

« Reply #318 on: July 02, 2014, 03:11:42 PM »

See you tomorrow guys, have to hit the liquor store on the way home, what else is new?
Sounds like a good idea, have a good night!

jswaykos

« Reply #321 on: July 02, 2014, 03:16:48 PM »

Atlantic deals hitting:
Cain F Lancys, 10/$41
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Cain-Lancero-'F'-Habano-10-Pack.asp?aff=5126
Pudgys in Stock, $95
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/all-cigars/tatuaje-monster-series-pudgy-monsters.asp?aff=5126
DPB Blue LE Maddy, 18/150
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Don-Pepin-Garcia-Blue-Label-Maduro-Limited-Edition-Toro.asp?aff=5126

Curious about those DPG Blue maduros, might gran a 5'er.
Agreed, didn't even know they were coming out.  Also the F Lanceros, damn the price has just plummeted from $80, $70, $60, and now $40!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #322 on: July 02, 2014, 03:18:05 PM »

Atlantic deals hitting:
Cain F Lancys, 10/$41
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Cain-Lancero-'F'-Habano-10-Pack.asp?aff=5126
Pudgys in Stock, $95
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/all-cigars/tatuaje-monster-series-pudgy-monsters.asp?aff=5126
DPB Blue LE Maddy, 18/150
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Don-Pepin-Garcia-Blue-Label-Maduro-Limited-Edition-Toro.asp?aff=5126

Curious about those DPG Blue maduros, might gran a 5'er.
Agreed, didn't even know they were coming out.  Also the F Lanceros, damn the price has just plummeted from $80, $70, $60, and now $40!

Yeah, that's been kinda crazy to see.  VIP pricing has been near that level for a while (or perhaps it was just a longer running sale at some point in time), including the box.  I really like those.

« Reply #323 on: July 02, 2014, 03:18:23 PM »

See you tomorrow guys, have to hit the liquor store on the way home, what else is new?
Me too, liquor store, pet store and B&M....quite the combination.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #324 on: July 02, 2014, 03:25:34 PM »

Hey JWacky, came across an image that immediately reminded me of you.  You'll have to wait until I run my patriotic ones before I put it up, maybe Sunday or Monday.

 Ha, ok.  Let me know when to turn avitars back on!
it's safe now
Trickster! I roll with them off too Joe, clicking the name is a veteran move.

I just never cared enough.  Not like a thumbnail of a naked woman does anything for me, or that I can't find it elsewhere online!
But Dusty, Dean and I work so hard to provide you that service!
Somewhat tastefully...... 8)
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #325 on: July 02, 2014, 03:27:56 PM »

Atlantic deals hitting:
Cain F Lancys, 10/$41
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Cain-Lancero-'F'-Habano-10-Pack.asp?aff=5126
Pudgys in Stock, $95
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/all-cigars/tatuaje-monster-series-pudgy-monsters.asp?aff=5126
DPB Blue LE Maddy, 18/150
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Don-Pepin-Garcia-Blue-Label-Maduro-Limited-Edition-Toro.asp?aff=5126

Curious about those DPG Blue maduros, might gran a 5'er.
Agreed, didn't even know they were coming out.  Also the F Lanceros, damn the price has just plummeted from $80, $70, $60, and now $40!

Yeah, that's been kinda crazy to see.  VIP pricing has been near that level for a while (or perhaps it was just a longer running sale at some point in time), including the box.  I really like those.
VIP saves a whole $2, $38.95
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #326 on: July 02, 2014, 03:30:26 PM »

See you tomorrow guys, have to hit the liquor store on the way home, what else is new?
See ya, Scott.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #327 on: July 02, 2014, 03:33:51 PM »

Atlantic deals hitting:
Cain F Lancys, 10/$41
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Cain-Lancero-'F'-Habano-10-Pack.asp?aff=5126
Pudgys in Stock, $95
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/all-cigars/tatuaje-monster-series-pudgy-monsters.asp?aff=5126
DPB Blue LE Maddy, 18/150
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Don-Pepin-Garcia-Blue-Label-Maduro-Limited-Edition-Toro.asp?aff=5126

Curious about those DPG Blue maduros, might gran a 5'er.
Agreed, didn't even know they were coming out.  Also the F Lanceros, damn the price has just plummeted from $80, $70, $60, and now $40!

Yeah, that's been kinda crazy to see.  VIP pricing has been near that level for a while (or perhaps it was just a longer running sale at some point in time), including the box.  I really like those.
VIP saves a whole $2, $38.95

30 bundles and the membership pays for itself!

« Reply #328 on: July 02, 2014, 03:39:47 PM »

Just bought another box of Little Monsters, $80 shipped...figured what the hell...YOLO!
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #329 on: July 02, 2014, 03:45:20 PM »

Atlantic deals hitting:
Cain F Lancys, 10/$41
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Cain-Lancero-'F'-Habano-10-Pack.asp?aff=5126
Pudgys in Stock, $95
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/all-cigars/tatuaje-monster-series-pudgy-monsters.asp?aff=5126
DPB Blue LE Maddy, 18/150
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Don-Pepin-Garcia-Blue-Label-Maduro-Limited-Edition-Toro.asp?aff=5126

Curious about those DPG Blue maduros, might gran a 5'er.
Agreed, didn't even know they were coming out.  Also the F Lanceros, damn the price has just plummeted from $80, $70, $60, and now $40!

Yeah, that's been kinda crazy to see.  VIP pricing has been near that level for a while (or perhaps it was just a longer running sale at some point in time), including the box.  I really like those.
VIP saves a whole $2, $38.95

Ahh crap, my cigar budget is already shot. Dammit, Dammit, Dammit.