CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36

Author Topic: 7/2/2014  (Read 100913 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #225 on: July 02, 2014, 11:45:44 AM »

Wife update: got a surgery consult with someone at the proper Clinic downtown for tomorrow, instead of having to wait until next week at the satellite hospital. Hopefully that gets her in and gets this over with faster.
Just like your approach to sex, good luck Dave

LMAO... that's all I could think, too.  Good luck to the wife.  In bed and in surgery.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #226 on: July 02, 2014, 11:46:28 AM »

Wife update: got a surgery consult with someone at the proper Clinic downtown for tomorrow, instead of having to wait until next week at the satellite hospital. Hopefully that gets her in and gets this over with faster.
Bazinga

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #227 on: July 02, 2014, 11:46:40 AM »

Another three deal day at JR Cigar's DDA.  Sheesh.  Not that I'm looking to buy anything but still... always kinda looking to buy something.
Morning Joe.
Ditto, musta missed ya earlier

Morning, Dave, Shaun.  No worries, got sucked in to 'work' immediately. 

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #228 on: July 02, 2014, 11:50:31 AM »

Bazinga
Good luck to her.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #229 on: July 02, 2014, 11:50:44 AM »

Stepdaughter just gave me her monthly$400 board check for her and her 2 kids. Wifey lets me keep it so I don't bitch about them living here.  A shameless bribe and it works!

dwgbryant

« Reply #230 on: July 02, 2014, 11:51:31 AM »

Another three deal day at JR Cigar's DDA.  Sheesh.  Not that I'm looking to buy anything but still... always kinda looking to buy something.
Morning Joe.

thought you were on vacation Joe?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #231 on: July 02, 2014, 11:52:14 AM »

Morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  I did order a Cuban Crafters "Perfect Cutter" the other day.  Used one at the super store in Florida and really liked it.  It's really like crossing a V cutter with a standard guillotine (in that you can't possibly cut "too much"), and it's not like I actually have trouble cutting a cigar, but I was surprised to see that it only cost $15.  $13 on Amazon, haha.  And it comes with a lifetime warranty, so there's that.  Still need to send my Xikar XV in for sharpening...

dwgbryant

« Reply #232 on: July 02, 2014, 11:52:20 AM »

Stepdaughter just gave me her monthly$400 board check for her and her 2 kids. Wifey lets me keep it so I don't bitch about them living here.  A shameless bribe and it works!
lucky bastard.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #233 on: July 02, 2014, 11:53:28 AM »

Morning Joe.

thought you were on vacation Joe?

That was last week.  Had a great time, but I gotta say that Daytona Beach is the first time I've gone anywhere on vacation and didn't start picturing myself living there. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #234 on: July 02, 2014, 11:53:55 AM »

CIGARS!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #235 on: July 02, 2014, 11:55:37 AM »

Morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  I did order a Cuban Crafters "Perfect Cutter" the other day.  Used one at the super store in Florida and really liked it.  It's really like crossing a V cutter with a standard guillotine (in that you can't possibly cut "too much"), and it's not like I actually have trouble cutting a cigar, but I was surprised to see that it only cost $15.  $13 on Amazon, haha.  And it comes with a lifetime warranty, so there's that.  Still need to send my Xikar XV in for sharpening...
I should probably do that too, but it still works so well, 3 years later.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #236 on: July 02, 2014, 11:56:42 AM »

What's the deal?

What's the deal with no deals?  Who knows.  Grapefruit Sculpin available for growler fills at Ballast Point, want to try that.  I need to start leaving empty growlers in the car. 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #237 on: July 02, 2014, 11:57:43 AM »

Morning Joe.

I should probably do that too, but it still works so well, 3 years later.

Yep, mine just seems like it's starting to pinch/pull on the caps a little instead of slicing right through.  No questions asked so may as well just ship it off.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #238 on: July 02, 2014, 12:00:36 PM »

Bazinga
Instead of Hop on Pop, look like a Dive on Dave kinda day.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #239 on: July 02, 2014, 12:05:03 PM »

cheap cigar order in: EO #21, Kitchen Sink Sampler, JdN Dream Team Sampler, EPC 2nds, and El Mejor Expresso. probably shouldn't have spent money I don't really have to spare but I'm down to my last cigar :-(
Yowzah.  You get that low and we may have to send a care package or something.

I had one of those EOs on a fishing trip back in May.  I liked it, at least in that context.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36