CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36

Author Topic: 7/2/2014  (Read 100922 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2014, 10:53:43 AM »

heading out to find some lunch.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2014, 10:53:55 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Sup, Shaun... hope I spelled that right. Now you know why I stick with 'YellowStar'. Plus Shaun just isn't as funny. lol.

The CI banter used to keep a name in the profile. I found that very helpful for just such an occasion. Like who woulda know Bret only had one T... times are tuff.
Yeah, my dad's a fan of James Garner so I was named for Bret Maverick - hence the single T.

We need a cross reference of real names. Older I get, the harder it is to remember.

Of course, around here if you just call everybody Dave the odds are in your favor.

Until Tony may, or may not update a change for that, I just save it in location... Steve from GA. Since I know there is a couple Steve's out there. Anywho... morning Maverick.
That was my nickname through adolescence. Then Top Gun came out and it about drove me nuts explaining to people that the nickname preceded the movie by a couple of decades. I stopped embracing the nick and became Raz.

So, Mav then. We can learn the cool high five thing later.  ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2014, 10:54:27 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Sup, Shaun... hope I spelled that right. Now you know why I stick with 'YellowStar'. Plus Shaun just isn't as funny. lol.

The CI banter used to keep a name in the profile. I found that very helpful for just such an occasion. Like who woulda know Bret only had one T... times are tuff.
Haha, I hear ya man!  Yellow Star works ;)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2014, 10:55:56 AM »

Look in a grocery store or restaurant... or that IRS lady's pants.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2014, 10:58:17 AM »

Anyone have a line on any new codes for the CigarPLace.biz? I'm not getting the emails.
LTG seems to get the email hours before I do
Don't see it through the e-mail, I usually see it on FB. Check with your wife. ;)

sfish

« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2014, 10:59:05 AM »

Morning, All.
Morning Steve, Bret

Hey, hey, Scot-tay! I hear you may be breaking up with Selena... again. Sheesh.
Don't believe everything you hear

sfish

« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2014, 10:59:51 AM »

Anyone have a line on any new codes for the CigarPLace.biz? I'm not getting the emails.
Don't see it through the e-mail, I usually see it on FB. Check with your wife. ;)
Hahahahaha - NO!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2014, 11:00:15 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm happy to hear about LTG's humping plans, though far fetched, they're optomistic which I like
A man's gotta dream.  GMorning!
And that's what it will probably be, a dream. Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, how is the wife by the way?
That seems like a rather personal question but mine is cunt, in case you were wondering.  Oh shit, I should have saved that for next Tuesday?
I should've said, "tired from the ravishing I gave her last night".
or as my warden likes to call it - "30 seconds of hell"
Your wife thinks sex with Dave is 30 minutes of hell?

Morning, muchachos.
30??? I can do 45 easy....oh, wait, you said minutes???.....never mind

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2014, 11:00:18 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Yeah, my dad's a fan of James Garner so I was named for Bret Maverick - hence the single T.

We need a cross reference of real names. Older I get, the harder it is to remember.

Of course, around here if you just call everybody Dave the odds are in your favor.

Until Tony may, or may not update a change for that, I just save it in location... Steve from GA. Since I know there is a couple Steve's out there. Anywho... morning Maverick.
That was my nickname through adolescence. Then Top Gun came out and it about drove me nuts explaining to people that the nickname preceded the movie by a couple of decades. I stopped embracing the nick and became Raz.

Deja vu all fucking over again.  I knew I shouldn't have explained why my name has only one T.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2014, 11:00:31 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2014, 11:01:18 AM »

Hahahahaha - NO!
Haven't seen a post from them yet today. Don't usually check my e-mails at work.

dogdays

« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm happy to hear about LTG's humping plans, though far fetched, they're optomistic which I like
A man's gotta dream.  GMorning!
And that's what it will probably be, a dream. Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, how is the wife by the way?
That seems like a rather personal question but mine is cunt, in case you were wondering.  Oh shit, I should have saved that for next Tuesday?
I should've said, "tired from the ravishing I gave her last night".
or as my warden likes to call it - "30 seconds of hell"
Your wife thinks sex with Dave is 30 minutes of hell?

Morning, muchachos.
30??? I can do 45 easy....oh, wait, you said minutes???.....never mind
LMAO ! , good one Dave ! .

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2014, 11:05:17 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Deja vu all fucking over again.  I knew I shouldn't have explained why my name has only one T.

Oh okay poopie pants. But if it's gonna be Raz, I'm gonna need an explanation.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2014, 11:09:40 AM »

There is a really hilarious, clever quip to follow this up.  I, however, am not clever, and all that comes to mind are a lot of really, really crude jokes.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2014, 11:13:00 AM »

There is a really hilarious, clever quip to follow this up.  I, however, am not clever, and all that comes to mind are a lot of really, really crude jokes.
I love it...make sure to say thank you when you are done!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36