« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2014, 10:37:59 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Sup, Shaun... hope I spelled that right. Now you know why I stick with 'YellowStar'. Plus Shaun just isn't as funny. lol.

The CI banter used to keep a name in the profile. I found that very helpful for just such an occasion. Like who woulda know Bret only had one T... times are tuff.
Yeah, my dad's a fan of James Garner so I was named for Bret Maverick - hence the single T.

We need a cross reference of real names. Older I get, the harder it is to remember.

Of course, around here if you just call everybody Dave the odds are in your favor.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2014, 10:38:12 AM »

Tampa Humidor got in the last of their Pudgy Monsters:  http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/pudgy-monster-10pk.php
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #182 on: July 02, 2014, 10:38:32 AM »

Morning, All.
Morning Steve, Bret

Hey, hey, Scot-tay! I hear you may be breaking up with Selena... again. Sheesh.

« Reply #183 on: July 02, 2014, 10:39:02 AM »

Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #184 on: July 02, 2014, 10:39:11 AM »

La Herencia Cubana Dos Capas Toro, if I remember right these were pretty decent, but I could be wrong.
$29.95 for 10 http://www.cigar.com/sales/index.asp?t=clearance
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2014, 10:40:45 AM »

Tampa Humidor got in the last of their Pudgy Monsters:  http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/pudgy-monster-10pk.php
Mine are out for delivery today. WOO HOO!

« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »

Morning, all.  Wednesday that's kinda sorta Friday because I doubt very much of anything will be going on tomorrow.
Morning, José. You don't happen to have any codes for the Buccaneer to share, do you?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2014, 10:43:01 AM »

Tampa Humidor got in the last of their Pudgy Monsters:  http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/pudgy-monster-10pk.php
Mine are out for delivery today. WOO HOO!

Nice!  They sure look good.  I got mine in just before leaving for vacation, can't wait to start smoking through them!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2014, 10:43:17 AM »

Morning, all.  Wednesday that's kinda sorta Friday because I doubt very much of anything will be going on tomorrow.
Morning, José. You don't happen to have any codes for the Buccaneer to share, do you?

Not sure if they have a current 10% off sale going or not...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2014, 10:43:57 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Sup, Shaun... hope I spelled that right. Now you know why I stick with 'YellowStar'. Plus Shaun just isn't as funny. lol.

The CI banter used to keep a name in the profile. I found that very helpful for just such an occasion. Like who woulda know Bret only had one T... times are tuff.
Yeah, my dad's a fan of James Garner so I was named for Bret Maverick - hence the single T.

We need a cross reference of real names. Older I get, the harder it is to remember.

Of course, around here if you just call everybody Dave the odds are in your favor.

Until Tony may, or may not update a change for that, I just save it in location... Steve from GA. Since I know there is a couple Steve's out there. Anywho... morning Maverick.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2014, 10:44:09 AM »

Tampa Humidor got in the last of their Pudgy Monsters:  http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/pudgy-monster-10pk.php
Mine are out for delivery today. WOO HOO!

Nice!  They sure look good.  I got mine in just before leaving for vacation, can't wait to start smoking through them!
Good morning Joe they do look good ! .
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2014, 10:44:20 AM »

Morning, Dean. Any good news from FLA yet?
nothing yet. damn it. ha.

Dean-o! Good news is it still hasn't sunk into the ocean yet. So there's that.
BYS - I thought it was only California that was going in the ocean?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2014, 10:46:38 AM »

Tampa Humidor got in the last of their Pudgy Monsters:  http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/pudgy-monster-10pk.php
Mine are out for delivery today. WOO HOO!

Nice!  They sure look good.  I got mine in just before leaving for vacation, can't wait to start smoking through them!
Good morning Joe they do look good ! .

Hey there, Steve.  I really enjoyed the Little Monsters that released a couple years ago so as long as these live up to those, I'll be happy.  The "Baby Face" is one of my favorite cigars from the past 4-5 years, only reason I don't rank it among my favorites is because I can't repurchase them!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2014, 10:50:31 AM »

Morning, Dean. Any good news from FLA yet?
nothing yet. damn it. ha.

Dean-o! Good news is it still hasn't sunk into the ocean yet. So there's that.
BYS - I thought it was only California that was going in the ocean?

California could fracture off at the fault line, but global warming raises the water level everywhere. We are losing beach faster than ever. Even spots in the northeast are going to be some tough decisions to build... or rebuild in some cases. (NJ)

« Reply #194 on: July 02, 2014, 10:50:43 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Sup, Shaun... hope I spelled that right. Now you know why I stick with 'YellowStar'. Plus Shaun just isn't as funny. lol.

The CI banter used to keep a name in the profile. I found that very helpful for just such an occasion. Like who woulda know Bret only had one T... times are tuff.
Yeah, my dad's a fan of James Garner so I was named for Bret Maverick - hence the single T.

We need a cross reference of real names. Older I get, the harder it is to remember.

Of course, around here if you just call everybody Dave the odds are in your favor.

Until Tony may, or may not update a change for that, I just save it in location... Steve from GA. Since I know there is a couple Steve's out there. Anywho... morning Maverick.
That was my nickname through adolescence. Then Top Gun came out and it about drove me nuts explaining to people that the nickname preceded the movie by a couple of decades. I stopped embracing the nick and became Raz.