CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36

Author Topic: 7/2/2014  (Read 100908 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 7/2/2014
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2014, 10:37:59 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Sup, Shaun... hope I spelled that right. Now you know why I stick with 'YellowStar'. Plus Shaun just isn't as funny. lol.

The CI banter used to keep a name in the profile. I found that very helpful for just such an occasion. Like who woulda know Bret only had one T... times are tuff.
Yeah, my dad's a fan of James Garner so I was named for Bret Maverick - hence the single T.

We need a cross reference of real names. Older I get, the harder it is to remember.

Of course, around here if you just call everybody Dave the odds are in your favor.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2014, 10:38:12 AM »

Tampa Humidor got in the last of their Pudgy Monsters:  http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/pudgy-monster-10pk.php

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #182 on: July 02, 2014, 10:38:32 AM »

Morning, All.
Morning Steve, Bret

Hey, hey, Scot-tay! I hear you may be breaking up with Selena... again. Sheesh.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #183 on: July 02, 2014, 10:39:02 AM »

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #184 on: July 02, 2014, 10:39:11 AM »

La Herencia Cubana Dos Capas Toro, if I remember right these were pretty decent, but I could be wrong.
$29.95 for 10 http://www.cigar.com/sales/index.asp?t=clearance

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2014, 10:40:45 AM »

Tampa Humidor got in the last of their Pudgy Monsters:  http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/pudgy-monster-10pk.php
Mine are out for delivery today. WOO HOO!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »

Morning, all.  Wednesday that's kinda sorta Friday because I doubt very much of anything will be going on tomorrow.
Morning, José. You don't happen to have any codes for the Buccaneer to share, do you?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2014, 10:43:01 AM »

Nice!  They sure look good.  I got mine in just before leaving for vacation, can't wait to start smoking through them!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2014, 10:43:17 AM »

Morning, all.  Wednesday that's kinda sorta Friday because I doubt very much of anything will be going on tomorrow.
Morning, José. You don't happen to have any codes for the Buccaneer to share, do you?

Not sure if they have a current 10% off sale going or not...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2014, 10:43:57 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Sup, Shaun... hope I spelled that right. Now you know why I stick with 'YellowStar'. Plus Shaun just isn't as funny. lol.

The CI banter used to keep a name in the profile. I found that very helpful for just such an occasion. Like who woulda know Bret only had one T... times are tuff.
Yeah, my dad's a fan of James Garner so I was named for Bret Maverick - hence the single T.

We need a cross reference of real names. Older I get, the harder it is to remember.

Of course, around here if you just call everybody Dave the odds are in your favor.

Until Tony may, or may not update a change for that, I just save it in location... Steve from GA. Since I know there is a couple Steve's out there. Anywho... morning Maverick.

dogdays

« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2014, 10:44:09 AM »

Nice!  They sure look good.  I got mine in just before leaving for vacation, can't wait to start smoking through them!
Good morning Joe they do look good ! .

dwgbryant

« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2014, 10:44:20 AM »

Morning, Dean. Any good news from FLA yet?
nothing yet. damn it. ha.

Dean-o! Good news is it still hasn't sunk into the ocean yet. So there's that.
BYS - I thought it was only California that was going in the ocean?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2014, 10:46:38 AM »

Good morning Joe they do look good ! .

Hey there, Steve.  I really enjoyed the Little Monsters that released a couple years ago so as long as these live up to those, I'll be happy.  The "Baby Face" is one of my favorite cigars from the past 4-5 years, only reason I don't rank it among my favorites is because I can't repurchase them!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2014, 10:50:31 AM »

Morning, Dean. Any good news from FLA yet?
nothing yet. damn it. ha.

Dean-o! Good news is it still hasn't sunk into the ocean yet. So there's that.
BYS - I thought it was only California that was going in the ocean?

California could fracture off at the fault line, but global warming raises the water level everywhere. We are losing beach faster than ever. Even spots in the northeast are going to be some tough decisions to build... or rebuild in some cases. (NJ)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #194 on: July 02, 2014, 10:50:43 AM »

Morning, All.
GMornin!

Until Tony may, or may not update a change for that, I just save it in location... Steve from GA. Since I know there is a couple Steve's out there. Anywho... morning Maverick.
That was my nickname through adolescence. Then Top Gun came out and it about drove me nuts explaining to people that the nickname preceded the movie by a couple of decades. I stopped embracing the nick and became Raz.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36