« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2014, 09:30:00 AM »

Ok, later boys.  I'll check back in later this afternoon.

« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2014, 09:31:40 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm happy to hear about LTG's humping plans, though far fetched, they're optomistic which I like
A man's gotta dream.  GMorning!
And that's what it will probably be, a dream. Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, how is the wife by the way?
That seems like a rather personal question but mine is cunt, in case you were wondering.  Oh shit, I should have saved that for next Tuesday?
I should've said, "tired from the ravishing I gave her last night".
Trying to do your part to break up the stone?
....just the sound of the men, working on the chain gang....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBn5aIfZElE

« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2014, 09:32:05 AM »

good morning guys. Partagas breakfast for me this morning.
sorry, went down to the lake for a quick swim. a bit colder than I like, but refreshing. Quorum Shade toro and coffee.
Man you are living the life now!

« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2014, 09:32:31 AM »

Ok, later boys.  I'll check back in later this afternoon.
See ya Tony!

« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2014, 09:33:24 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
Good part: don't have to be a soccer fan for another 4 years!  8)
Haha, exactly. Now back to the real sports!
I didn't watch a single minute of it this year!
Didn't miss much, we won some we lost some...we lost the one we needed to win...nuff said.
I do love the "Is soccer finally accepted as a major sport in the USA" chatter every 4 years. You fully realize how ridiculous that concept is when the NFL starts
Glad we won't hear any more of that for four years!  Two months to real football.

« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2014, 09:36:04 AM »

Morning men.  Biebfish still around?  Wonder if he saw that his BFF has moved on to Johnny Football.
Explanation please
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cops-called-to-party-with-justin-bieber--johnny-manziel-and-floyd-mayweather-152700540.html
Ahh, heck of a crew there. I like Manziel's quote at the top, easy way to accomplish that Johnny, stay home
Gotta wonder what the boys in the Brown's front office are thinking now.
Yeah they are thinking what every other team knew before the draft must have been correct so who are we going to fire for not knowing that too.  On the other hand if he fills the stands they don't give a shit how fuk'n up he is otherwise

« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2014, 09:37:34 AM »

[...]

AMEN just wish it was more than 4 hears.  Come on college football season.

« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2014, 09:43:36 AM »

« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2014, 09:45:46 AM »

Hey Bean, need to change from Five Star Bad Ass to Five Green Star...

« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2014, 09:48:55 AM »

Hey Bean, need to change from Five Star Bad Ass to Five Green Star...
Indeed.

« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2014, 09:52:01 AM »

Guess I will check out might go try to catch a South Carolina Redfish if weather holds out for us.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #146 on: July 02, 2014, 09:55:05 AM »

Ok, later boys.  I'll check back in later this afternoon.
later Tony.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #147 on: July 02, 2014, 09:57:50 AM »

good morning guys. Partagas breakfast for me this morning.
sorry, went down to the lake for a quick swim. a bit colder than I like, but refreshing. Quorum Shade toro and coffee.
Man you are living the life now!
oh? ha.
talked to a nice lady at the IRS yesterday. worked out a payment plan to avoid the tax levy. now I wish I could have given her the camper.

« Reply #148 on: July 02, 2014, 09:58:34 AM »

good morning guys. Partagas breakfast for me this morning.
sorry, went down to the lake for a quick swim. a bit colder than I like, but refreshing. Quorum Shade toro and coffee.
Man you are living the life now!
oh? ha.
talked to a nice lady at the IRS yesterday. worked out a payment plan to avoid the tax levy. now I wish I could have given her the camper.
Or a tube steak ;)

« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2014, 10:01:11 AM »