« Reply #120 on: July 02, 2014, 09:12:25 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
Not usually.  But did you watch the game?  By the way, I'm ok with you cutting the line if you're in a rush.
No, not a fan of professional kickball

« Reply #121 on: July 02, 2014, 09:13:49 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
Not usually.  But did you watch the game?  By the way, I'm ok with you cutting the line if you're in a rush.
No, not a fan of professional kickball
But the acting is TOP NOTCH!  ;)

« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2014, 09:14:11 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
Good part: don't have to be a soccer fan for another 4 years!  8)
Haha, exactly. Now back to the real sports!
I didn't watch a single minute of it this year!
Didn't miss much, we won some we lost some...we lost the one we needed to win...nuff said.
I do love the "Is soccer finally accepted as a major sport in the USA" chatter every 4 years. You fully realize how ridiculous that concept is when the NFL starts

« Reply #123 on: July 02, 2014, 09:14:15 AM »

good morning guys. Partagas breakfast for me this morning.
sorry, went down to the lake for a quick swim. a bit colder than I like, but refreshing. Quorum Shade toro and coffee.
Good morning, Deano.  That sounds nice.  I'm enjoying a Leccia Black myself this morning.  Wish I had grabbed a cup of coffee to go with it.

« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2014, 09:14:30 AM »

Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2014, 09:14:40 AM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2014, 09:17:25 AM »

good morning guys. Partagas breakfast for me this morning.
sorry, went down to the lake for a quick swim. a bit colder than I like, but refreshing. Quorum Shade toro and coffee.
Good morning, Deano.  That sounds nice.  I'm enjoying a Leccia Black myself this morning.  Wish I had grabbed a cup of coffee to go with it.
morning Tony. lazy day for me. vacuum the apartment and eye doctor mid afternoon, maybe another swim.

« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2014, 09:18:12 AM »

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=808&campsrc=true

Love these Little Devils, good price too!
shfr45 still works for free ship.
Nice.  Thanks for the enabilization.  Love the LD's, too.

« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2014, 09:18:21 AM »

Morning men.  Biebfish still around?  Wonder if he saw that his BFF has moved on to Johnny Football.
Explanation please
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cops-called-to-party-with-justin-bieber--johnny-manziel-and-floyd-mayweather-152700540.html
Love that no matter how rich you are, everyone 'house parties'.
I still wonder if Money-Mayweather paid on his $10mil loss on the superbowl or if that was a gimmick bet.

« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2014, 09:18:45 AM »

Morning men.  Biebfish still around?  Wonder if he saw that his BFF has moved on to Johnny Football.
Explanation please
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cops-called-to-party-with-justin-bieber--johnny-manziel-and-floyd-mayweather-152700540.html
Ahh, heck of a crew there. I like Manziel's quote at the top, easy way to accomplish that Johnny, stay home

« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2014, 09:22:31 AM »

Morning men.  Biebfish still around?  Wonder if he saw that his BFF has moved on to Johnny Football.
Explanation please
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cops-called-to-party-with-justin-bieber--johnny-manziel-and-floyd-mayweather-152700540.html
Ahh, heck of a crew there. I like Manziel's quote at the top, easy way to accomplish that Johnny, stay home
Gotta wonder what the boys in the Brown's front office are thinking now.

« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2014, 09:23:55 AM »

Morning men.  Biebfish still around?  Wonder if he saw that his BFF has moved on to Johnny Football.
Explanation please
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cops-called-to-party-with-justin-bieber--johnny-manziel-and-floyd-mayweather-152700540.html
Ahh, heck of a crew there. I like Manziel's quote at the top, easy way to accomplish that Johnny, stay home
Gotta wonder what the boys in the Brown's front office are thinking now.
They're thinking, if he helps us win, we don't care if he's giving handy's under the table at Applebee's.

« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2014, 09:25:18 AM »

Morning men.  Biebfish still around?  Wonder if he saw that his BFF has moved on to Johnny Football.
Explanation please
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cops-called-to-party-with-justin-bieber--johnny-manziel-and-floyd-mayweather-152700540.html
Ahh, heck of a crew there. I like Manziel's quote at the top, easy way to accomplish that Johnny, stay home
That would require the ability to think critically, which he obviously doesn't have.

« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2014, 09:29:18 AM »

good morning guys. Partagas breakfast for me this morning.
sorry, went down to the lake for a quick swim. a bit colder than I like, but refreshing. Quorum Shade toro and coffee.
Good morning, Deano.  That sounds nice.  I'm enjoying a Leccia Black myself this morning.  Wish I had grabbed a cup of coffee to go with it.
morning Tony. lazy day for me. vacuum the apartment and eye doctor mid afternoon, maybe another swim.
Almost sounds like you're semi retired.

« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2014, 09:29:37 AM »

Morning men.  Biebfish still around?  Wonder if he saw that his BFF has moved on to Johnny Football.
Explanation please
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cops-called-to-party-with-justin-bieber--johnny-manziel-and-floyd-mayweather-152700540.html
Ahh, heck of a crew there. I like Manziel's quote at the top, easy way to accomplish that Johnny, stay home
Gotta wonder what the boys in the Brown's front office are thinking now.
They're thinking, if he helps us win, we don't care if he's giving handy's under the table at Applebee's.
Curiosity factor will definitely increase revenue.  But yeah, he'd better deliver on the field.