« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2014, 09:04:14 AM »

good morning guys. Partagas breakfast for me this morning.
sorry, went down to the lake for a quick swim. a bit colder than I like, but refreshing. Quorum Shade toro and coffee.
Shrinkage?

« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2014, 09:04:44 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
Good part: don't have to be a soccer fan for another 4 years!  8)

« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2014, 09:04:51 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm happy to hear about LTG's humping plans, though far fetched, they're optomistic which I like
A man's gotta dream.  GMorning!
And that's what it will probably be, a dream. Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, how is the wife by the way?
Saw her regular guy on Monday, he looked at her scan for about 4 seconds before saying the stones had to come out. As opposed to the other fuckstick who said they aren't causing her any pain and to deal with it. So she's scheduled to have a consult with the surgeon on the 9th, but she's hoping she can get in there earlier to get the ball rolling on getting them out, if he has a cancellation or something. Sounds like because of the size of one of the stones, they'll have to go through her back into her kidney to remove them. Thanks for asking.
Wow, sounds harsh. Is it as invasive as it sounds? At least she's in the hands of someone who gives a shit about how she feels
Supposedly, it's actually not that bad. This surgeon is pretty much the top of his field for this kind of procedure. She probably won't be in the hospital for more than a day.
Well that sounds promising, best of luck

« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2014, 09:05:28 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
Good part: don't have to be a soccer fan for another 4 years!  8)
Haha, exactly. Now back to the real sports!

« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2014, 09:05:44 AM »

« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2014, 09:06:39 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm happy to hear about LTG's humping plans, though far fetched, they're optomistic which I like
A man's gotta dream.  GMorning!
And that's what it will probably be, a dream. Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, how is the wife by the way?
That seems like a rather personal question but mine is cunt, in case you were wondering.  Oh shit, I should have saved that for next Tuesday?
I should've said, "tired from the ravishing I gave her last night".
Trying to do your part to break up the stone?

« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2014, 09:07:34 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
I would more suspect he ran out of cocaine was the issue.
My way was funnier and apropos for this site.  Your version is truer.  We don't do truth here.  Sheesh. Good morning, Dave.
Sorry to fuk up the banter tradition I just suffer being a realist, warden bitches at me about it too.
Reality is something we definitely try to avoid here.

« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2014, 09:07:41 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
That's what I'm saying. He had some good stops, but still gave up 2 goals. That's like 6 goals in hockey. If the USA hockey goaltender gave up 6 goals in the Olympics, we'd be wanting to hang the guy.

« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2014, 09:08:41 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm happy to hear about LTG's humping plans, though far fetched, they're optomistic which I like
A man's gotta dream.  GMorning!
And that's what it will probably be, a dream. Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, how is the wife by the way?
That seems like a rather personal question but mine is cunt, in case you were wondering.  Oh shit, I should have saved that for next Tuesday?
I should've said, "tired from the ravishing I gave her last night".
Trying to do your part to break up the stone?
Haha. Actually, I tried to refuse, for fear of making the pain worse. She insisted.

« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2014, 09:09:12 AM »

[...]
Thanks, I'll let you know when I know more.

« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2014, 09:09:30 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
Not usually.  But did you watch the game?  By the way, I'm ok with you cutting the line if you're in a rush.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »

good morning guys. Partagas breakfast for me this morning.
sorry, went down to the lake for a quick swim. a bit colder than I like, but refreshing. Quorum Shade toro and coffee.
Shrinkage?
at my age you wouldn't be able to tell if there was.

« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2014, 09:10:15 AM »

Morning men.  Biebfish still around?  Wonder if he saw that his BFF has moved on to Johnny Football.
Explanation please
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2014, 09:10:19 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
Good part: don't have to be a soccer fan for another 4 years!  8)
Haha, exactly. Now back to the real sports!
I didn't watch a single minute of it this year!

« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2014, 09:11:25 AM »

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.
I suspect it was because he was out of Cuban cigars.  If only he had internet access...  Good morning, folks.
Good morning Tony!
Hey Shaun.  What's shakin' ?
Shakin' his little yellow stars I imagine...
Hi Dave

http://usat.ly/1z6iVuH
He really did an outstanding job.
Let's not line up to blow the guy, do we celebrate losses in this country now?
Good part: don't have to be a soccer fan for another 4 years!  8)
Haha, exactly. Now back to the real sports!
I didn't watch a single minute of it this year!
Didn't miss much, we won some we lost some...we lost the one we needed to win...nuff said.