CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: 10/13/2015  (Read 10443 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/13/2015
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2015, 09:53:13 PM »

Of course!  Just got the following:

Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is delayed due to motor vehicle stuck on tracks. Update to follow.

So WTF does that mean to me?  Dunno, but that is my train line.

For those of you playing along at home...  Received the follow up text just now:

Update: PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is up to 55 min. late, due to earlier motor vehicle stuck on tracks

Don't understand it because Essex street is the next stop after mine but I just got to my car so I don't give a @&#$.

Later!

Did he ever return, No he never returned. And his fate is still unlearn'd. He may ride forever 'neath the streets of NJ.  He's the man who never returned.
Don't be getting all poetic on me, Mikey.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2015, 10:05:32 PM »

PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is delayed due to motor vehicle stuck on tracks. Update to follow.

For those of you playing along at home...  Received the follow up text just now:

Update: PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is up to 55 min. late, due to earlier motor vehicle stuck on tracks

Don't understand it because Essex street is the next stop after mine but I just got to my car so I don't give a @&#$.

Later!

Did he ever return, No he never returned. And his fate is still unlearn'd. He may ride forever 'neath the streets of NJ.  He's the man who never returned.
Glad to see you made it home.  You did make it home didn't you?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2015, 10:07:17 PM »

Later!

I did.  And already finished dinner too.  At only 10 : pm.  Sheesh.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2015, 10:38:12 PM »

Later!

I did.  And already finished dinner too.  At only 10 : pm.  Sheesh.
Time for a seegar!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]