Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2015, 09:53:13 PM »

Of course!  Just got the following:

Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is delayed due to motor vehicle stuck on tracks. Update to follow.

So WTF does that mean to me?  Dunno, but that is my train line.

For those of you playing along at home...  Received the follow up text just now:

Update: PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is up to 55 min. late, due to earlier motor vehicle stuck on tracks

Don't understand it because Essex street is the next stop after mine but I just got to my car so I don't give a @&#$.

Later!

Did he ever return, No he never returned. And his fate is still unlearn'd. He may ride forever 'neath the streets of NJ.  He's the man who never returned.
Don't be getting all poetic on me, Mikey.

« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2015, 10:05:32 PM »

Of course!  Just got the following:

PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is delayed due to motor vehicle stuck on tracks. Update to follow.

So WTF does that mean to me?  Dunno, but that is my train line.

For those of you playing along at home...  Received the follow up text just now:

Update: PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is up to 55 min. late, due to earlier motor vehicle stuck on tracks

Don't understand it because Essex street is the next stop after mine but I just got to my car so I don't give a @&#$.

Later!

Did he ever return, No he never returned. And his fate is still unlearn'd. He may ride forever 'neath the streets of NJ.  He's the man who never returned.
Don't be getting all poetic on me, Mikey.
Glad to see you made it home.  You did make it home didn't you?

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2015, 10:07:17 PM »

Of course!  Just got the following:

PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is delayed due to motor vehicle stuck on tracks. Update to follow.

So WTF does that mean to me?  Dunno, but that is my train line.

For those of you playing along at home...  Received the follow up text just now:

Update: PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is up to 55 min. late, due to earlier motor vehicle stuck on tracks

Don't understand it because Essex street is the next stop after mine but I just got to my car so I don't give a @&#$.

Later!

Did he ever return, No he never returned. And his fate is still unlearn'd. He may ride forever 'neath the streets of NJ.  He's the man who never returned.
Don't be getting all poetic on me, Mikey.
Glad to see you made it home.  You did make it home didn't you?
I did.  And already finished dinner too.  At only 10 : pm.  Sheesh.

« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2015, 10:38:12 PM »

Of course!  Just got the following:

PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is delayed due to motor vehicle stuck on tracks. Update to follow.

So WTF does that mean to me?  Dunno, but that is my train line.

For those of you playing along at home...  Received the follow up text just now:

Update: PVL train #1641 from Essex St. is up to 55 min. late, due to earlier motor vehicle stuck on tracks

Don't understand it because Essex street is the next stop after mine but I just got to my car so I don't give a @&#$.

Later!

Did he ever return, No he never returned. And his fate is still unlearn'd. He may ride forever 'neath the streets of NJ.  He's the man who never returned.
Don't be getting all poetic on me, Mikey.
Glad to see you made it home.  You did make it home didn't you?
I did.  And already finished dinner too.  At only 10 : pm.  Sheesh.
Time for a seegar!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]