Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #465 on: July 01, 2014, 09:33:01 PM »

LT Intrepidos from a March 2011 box.  Been a while since I smoked one of these.

Punch reveals an effortless draw.  Quick toast and light.  First few puffs taste like an LT.
I believe Fred had a Punch the other night and was having problems with the draw.  I never did hear his results...

I'm having an LT that I punched.  Using my punch, not a fist, just in case you were wondering.  The LT has an effortless draw.  The punch does, too, but that's by virtue of it being a hollow ring of metal.  Fred's Punch was a cigar, I imagine.
I really got that mixed up.. :)  You punched an LT, and did not smoke a Punch... got it..
ive punched a punch
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #466 on: July 01, 2014, 09:34:16 PM »

LT Intrepidos from a March 2011 box.  Been a while since I smoked one of these.

Punch reveals an effortless draw.  Quick toast and light.  First few puffs taste like an LT.
I believe Fred had a Punch the other night and was having problems with the draw.  I never did hear his results...

I'm having an LT that I punched.  Using my punch, not a fist, just in case you were wondering.  The LT has an effortless draw.  The punch does, too, but that's by virtue of it being a hollow ring of metal.  Fred's Punch was a cigar, I imagine.
I really got that mixed up.. :)  You punched an LT, and did not smoke a Punch... got it..

And who's on first.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #467 on: July 01, 2014, 09:38:32 PM »

Looking for a good V cutter.....any recommendations.
$40 xikar at CI with shfree47 for free shipping. I've been using one for years and it still cuts perfectly.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #468 on: July 01, 2014, 09:40:51 PM »

good evening. been a busy day. just fired up a Quorum Shade toro I picked up earlier today. paid a dollar more than it't worth but it's got tobacco flaver and a touch of wood and spice. a bit dry, but good enough.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #469 on: July 01, 2014, 09:46:36 PM »

Evening, Deano!!! Sorry buddy, got to run. Talk to you soon though..and hope the hunt is going well. Have a great evening guys!!
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #470 on: July 01, 2014, 09:50:50 PM »

LT Intrepidos from a March 2011 box.  Been a while since I smoked one of these.

Punch reveals an effortless draw.  Quick toast and light.  First few puffs taste like an LT.

The LT did not age poorly or anything of the sort.  Very rich, full flavor, but exceedingly smooth.  Subtle spice/pepper so far. definite Cameroon notes coming through.  Really excellent.  Best cigar CAO ever made, imo, and by a long shot.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #471 on: July 01, 2014, 09:51:20 PM »

LT Intrepidos from a March 2011 box.  Been a while since I smoked one of these.

Punch reveals an effortless draw.  Quick toast and light.  First few puffs taste like an LT.
I believe Fred had a Punch the other night and was having problems with the draw.  I never did hear his results...

I'm having an LT that I punched.  Using my punch, not a fist, just in case you were wondering.  The LT has an effortless draw.  The punch does, too, but that's by virtue of it being a hollow ring of metal.  Fred's Punch was a cigar, I imagine.
I really got that mixed up.. :)  You punched an LT, and did not smoke a Punch... got it..

And who's on first.
I'm getting pretty good with this cigar stuff...  But is the punch the male part, and the cigar the female part...?  Or is it the other way around...?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #472 on: July 01, 2014, 09:54:05 PM »

LT Intrepidos from a March 2011 box.  Been a while since I smoked one of these.

Punch reveals an effortless draw.  Quick toast and light.  First few puffs taste like an LT.
I believe Fred had a Punch the other night and was having problems with the draw.  I never did hear his results...

I'm having an LT that I punched.  Using my punch, not a fist, just in case you were wondering.  The LT has an effortless draw.  The punch does, too, but that's by virtue of it being a hollow ring of metal.  Fred's Punch was a cigar, I imagine.
I really got that mixed up.. :)  You punched an LT, and did not smoke a Punch... got it..

And who's on first.
I'm getting pretty good with this cigar stuff...  But is the punch the male part, and the cigar the female part...?  Or is it the other way around...?

I don't know!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #473 on: July 01, 2014, 09:57:04 PM »

Looking for a good V cutter.....any recommendations.
$40 xikar at CI with shfree47 for free shipping. I've been using one for years and it still cuts perfectly.
thanx FB
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #474 on: July 01, 2014, 10:06:25 PM »

LT Intrepidos from a March 2011 box.  Been a while since I smoked one of these.

Punch reveals an effortless draw.  Quick toast and light.  First few puffs taste like an LT.
I believe Fred had a Punch the other night and was having problems with the draw.  I never did hear his results...

I'm having an LT that I punched.  Using my punch, not a fist, just in case you were wondering.  The LT has an effortless draw.  The punch does, too, but that's by virtue of it being a hollow ring of metal.  Fred's Punch was a cigar, I imagine.
I really got that mixed up.. :)  You punched an LT, and did not smoke a Punch... got it..

And who's on first.
I'm getting pretty good with this cigar stuff...  But is the punch the male part, and the cigar the female part...?  Or is it the other way around...?

I don't know!
LOL.... :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #475 on: July 01, 2014, 10:08:03 PM »

I'm going to go and watch a little tv...  See you guys later..
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #476 on: July 01, 2014, 10:08:10 PM »

LT Intrepidos from a March 2011 box.  Been a while since I smoked one of these.

Punch reveals an effortless draw.  Quick toast and light.  First few puffs taste like an LT.
I believe Fred had a Punch the other night and was having problems with the draw.  I never did hear his results...

I'm having an LT that I punched.  Using my punch, not a fist, just in case you were wondering.  The LT has an effortless draw.  The punch does, too, but that's by virtue of it being a hollow ring of metal.  Fred's Punch was a cigar, I imagine.
I really got that mixed up.. :)  You punched an LT, and did not smoke a Punch... got it..

And who's on first.
I'm getting pretty good with this cigar stuff...  But is the punch the male part, and the cigar the female part...?  Or is it the other way around...?

Try not to think about it too much. Just lay back and enjoy it...
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #477 on: July 01, 2014, 10:24:55 PM »

LT Intrepidos from a March 2011 box.  Been a while since I smoked one of these.

Punch reveals an effortless draw.  Quick toast and light.  First few puffs taste like an LT.

The LT did not age poorly or anything of the sort.  Very rich, full flavor, but exceedingly smooth.  Subtle spice/pepper so far. definite Cameroon notes coming through.  Really excellent.  Best cigar CAO ever made, imo, and by a long shot.

Much the same into the middle third.  Some sweet spices and sweet tobacco, chocolate, cedar, maybe a whiff of citrus notes here and there.  General spiciness has gone up but still a subdued, secondary component.  White pepper on the retro. Medium-full, rich, smooth.  Tastes like a Ecu Hababo and Cameroon got together and made a good fucking cigar.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #478 on: July 01, 2014, 10:33:10 PM »

I'm going to go and watch a little tv...  See you guys later..
little as in a 7" screen or little as in 30 min?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #479 on: July 01, 2014, 10:39:41 PM »

LT Intrepidos from a March 2011 box.  Been a while since I smoked one of these.

Punch reveals an effortless draw.  Quick toast and light.  First few puffs taste like an LT.

The LT did not age poorly or anything of the sort.  Very rich, full flavor, but exceedingly smooth.  Subtle spice/pepper so far. definite Cameroon notes coming through.  Really excellent.  Best cigar CAO ever made, imo, and by a long shot.

Much the same into the middle third.  Some sweet spices and sweet tobacco, chocolate, cedar, maybe a whiff of citrus notes here and there.  General spiciness has gone up but still a subdued, secondary component.  White pepper on the retro. Medium-full, rich, smooth.  Tastes like a Ecu Hababo and Cameroon got together and made a good fucking cigar.
sounds interesting. I'd agree, not a big CAO fan, but the LT's were a nice line. I hear the new Sinister Sam is a solid smoke. Stupid name, but I may end up trying one.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33