« Reply #345 on: July 01, 2014, 02:18:46 PM »

« Reply #346 on: July 01, 2014, 02:20:19 PM »

Just lit a La Bomba Napalm, need to choose a beverage
Water. You're supposed to be working, mister.

Liquor! Some kind of mixed cocktail will do.  ;D
you're quite the emoticon magician aren't you Steve?

Something 'Merican! Soccer in 2 hrs. U..S..A..  U..S..A..
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #347 on: July 01, 2014, 02:20:26 PM »

« Reply #348 on: July 01, 2014, 02:20:53 PM »

Hazzuh!
Hey! Get back here young man
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #349 on: July 01, 2014, 02:25:58 PM »

Just lit a La Bomba Napalm, need to choose a beverage
Water. You're supposed to be working, mister.

Liquor! Some kind of mixed cocktail will do.  ;D

Something 'Merican! Soccer in 2 hrs. U..S..A..  U..S..A..

Yep, I'll probably disappear once that game starts, have it set to record to watch at home.  Would rather watch with some beers than follow it online here at work.

« Reply #350 on: July 01, 2014, 02:27:21 PM »

Hazzuh!
take care Dave, have a good day!

« Reply #351 on: July 01, 2014, 02:27:44 PM »

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}

« Reply #353 on: July 01, 2014, 02:29:01 PM »

Just lit a La Bomba Napalm, need to choose a beverage
Water. You're supposed to be working, mister.

Liquor! Some kind of mixed cocktail will do.  ;D
you're quite the emoticon magician aren't you Steve?

Something 'Merican! Soccer in 2 hrs. U..S..A..  U..S..A..
Maybe he is.  But he clearly failed to realize that 'Mericans don't watch soccer.  For 'Mericans, there are two sports; NFL Football, and NASCAR.  Because 'Merica.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #354 on: July 01, 2014, 02:29:52 PM »

Just lit a La Bomba Napalm, need to choose a beverage
Water. You're supposed to be working, mister.

Liquor! Some kind of mixed cocktail will do.  ;D
you're quite the emoticon magician aren't you Steve?

Something 'Merican! Soccer in 2 hrs. U..S..A..  U..S..A..
Maybe he is.  But he clearly failed to realize that 'Mericans don't watch soccer.  For 'Mericans, there are two sports; NFL Football, and NASCAR.  Because 'Merica.
Fuckin A, Skippy.....
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #355 on: July 01, 2014, 02:30:38 PM »

Okay, greetings again.  Had to read back and catch up on the soap opera and Joe's travels.  Welcome back Joe.  Howdy, Dusty and Steve. Welcome, Kidhawk.  We're not always this neurotic.

Nah, fuck it.  We're always this neurotic.  Sometimes we're worse.

I just gloss over that nonsense.  If it bothers one that much, at least there are others bothered, too, to commiserate with.  I'll just smoke, drink, post, and be merry, Tuesdays excluded.  Hey there, Bret.  And yes, we're always this neurotic.

And a hearty GFY to everyone.

Indeed.  Morning, Will.  Had a chance to try a My Father Cedros last week.  Really liked it despite my general dislike for cedar wrapped cigars.  I would go so far as to say I liked it more than the non-cedar wrapped MFs.  I'll definitely be picking more up in the future.  Can't remember the exact size I had... corona-ish.

2 options.  Corona gorda and lonsdale.  Both are excellent, consistent, etc. etc.  And I agree--better than the non cedar wrapped MF, imo.  That could be vitola related more than anything else, though.
I may be one of the few who was not fully taken with the MF line with the exception of the #4. The #1 didn't do too much for me but I've always wanted to try the cedar wrapped. They sell out quickly on the monster
The Le Bijou Petit Robusto is fantastic, would highly recommend that...and ages very well. $4/ea from Timmy

I've never gotten in to the Le Bijou.  Not bad, just nothing I've ever felt the need to stock up on.  Definitely prefer the standard My Father, and from the one MF Cedros I'd put that as my favorite from the line.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #356 on: July 01, 2014, 02:31:29 PM »

Just lit a La Bomba Napalm, need to choose a beverage
Water. You're supposed to be working, mister.

Liquor! Some kind of mixed cocktail will do.  ;D
you're quite the emoticon magician aren't you Steve?

Something 'Merican! Soccer in 2 hrs. U..S..A..  U..S..A..
Maybe he is.  But he clearly failed to realize that 'Mericans don't watch soccer.  For 'Mericans, there are two sports; NFL Football, and NASCAR.  Because 'Merica.
Fuckin A, Skippy.....

Baseball will always be "America's Pastime" to me.

« Reply #357 on: July 01, 2014, 02:32:25 PM »

[...]

The rest of the LB line can disappear, just keep the PR for me to smoke :)

« Reply #358 on: July 01, 2014, 02:35:06 PM »

Just lit a La Bomba Napalm, need to choose a beverage
Water. You're supposed to be working, mister.

Liquor! Some kind of mixed cocktail will do.  ;D
you're quite the emoticon magician aren't you Steve?

Something 'Merican! Soccer in 2 hrs. U..S..A..  U..S..A..
Maybe he is.  But he clearly failed to realize that 'Mericans don't watch soccer.  For 'Mericans, there are two sports; NFL Football, and NASCAR.  Because 'Merica.
Fuckin A, Skippy.....

Baseball will always be "America's Pastime" to me.
Betcherass.  But it's a "pastime", not a "sport."  Because, 'Merica.

« Reply #359 on: July 01, 2014, 02:38:17 PM »

Just lit a La Bomba Napalm, need to choose a beverage
Water. You're supposed to be working, mister.

Liquor! Some kind of mixed cocktail will do.  ;D
you're quite the emoticon magician aren't you Steve?

Something 'Merican! Soccer in 2 hrs. U..S..A..  U..S..A..
Maybe he is.  But he clearly failed to realize that 'Mericans don't watch soccer.  For 'Mericans, there are two sports; NFL Football, and NASCAR.  Because 'Merica.
Fuckin A, Skippy.....

Baseball will always be "America's Pastime" to me.
I agree, take a trip to Fenway on a summer night and I dare you to find a bigger slice of Americana