« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2014, 10:25:51 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Don't get Scott started now...
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
GFY! Beibfish.  I been called lots of things but delicate ain't one of them. You need some Quell for that crotch of yours?
I thought your back would be delicate trying to carry that big post count around! Sissy!
And it's nice to see you too.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}

« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2014, 10:29:27 AM »

Is anybody else addicted to the flushable wipes? How did I use dry TP for so long?
TMI.  Just sayin'...

« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2014, 10:29:38 AM »

[...]
So speaketh the Elder.  At least that part's correct.  And as I'm sure you're well aware, this isn't one of those societies which respects their elders.
i don't get no respect!  And I don't expect any either. Howdy Markie Mark. How's your beans today?
My beans need a good scrubbing.  Thanks for asking.  8)

« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2014, 10:30:12 AM »

« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2014, 10:31:15 AM »

Is anybody else addicted to the flushable wipes? How did I use dry TP for so long?
Whaaaaaaa...these exist?

« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2014, 10:31:28 AM »

[...]
Just don't fall off the ball scrubber.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2014, 10:31:59 AM »

« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2014, 10:32:22 AM »

[...]
But that benefit is only for people over 30k, right? ;)
You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
I'll scrub myself, ya homos
Thanks, Captain Carry-Over!
SMB(scrub my balls)
You just said you'd scrub yourself, which one is it 10k yellowstar?
Indecisive, depends on the day and if my arm needs a break...game time decision when the opportunity arises  8)
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #174 on: July 01, 2014, 10:32:55 AM »

Where's Tom?  I want to school him on Italian names.  It's Gino.  no such thing as Geno.  That's how you can distinguish a fraud.
Sorry Tony.  Just cutting and pasting.
Saw the comment about a crack in the windshield and ...
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2014, 10:33:59 AM »

Where's Tom?  I want to school him on Italian names.  It's Gino.  no such thing as Geno.  That's how you can distinguish a fraud.
Sorry Tony.  Just cutting and pasting.
Saw the comment about a crack in the windshield and ...
Mea culpa
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2014, 10:35:06 AM »

Is anybody else addicted to the flushable wipes? How did I use dry TP for so long?
very carefully
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2014, 10:35:57 AM »

[...]
Wouldn't that be the bean scrubber?  Just askin'

« Reply #178 on: July 01, 2014, 10:36:06 AM »

[...]
We're down to name calling now?
Fuck him, Mike.  This isn't a completely new site.  It's a spill-over from CI's banter.  I wouldn't recognize you as a newbie.  The bottom line is that I'll give ANYONE whatever post count they want, they just have to ask.  And that's because I really don't give a shit about post count.  Now green stars on the other hand...
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status