Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #510 on: June 30, 2014, 08:12:57 PM »

Sheesh, got hit by the pollsters already about the court birth control decision
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #511 on: June 30, 2014, 08:16:33 PM »

Time to fire up the grill - steak tips tonight.
Great.  I'll bring beer.

It'll be great depending on what you're bringing. What are you bringing?
I'll bring Trois Pistoles for sophistication, Pike Kilt Lifter for a taste of my hometown.  ;D

Alright, that was the warm up. We're ready for you now. Next time you're in this next of the woods, we'll do it.
Indeed. Which neck of the woods is that?

I'm in southeastern Massachusetts, not far from the RI line.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #512 on: June 30, 2014, 08:18:09 PM »

Will what do you think about Quintero Y Hermano - Nacionales ? . box of 25 for $59 .
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #513 on: June 30, 2014, 08:19:41 PM »

Sheesh, got hit by the pollsters already about the court birth control decision

The political parties have to make some dough off of it. If they're conservative, it's to push back the liberals. If they're liberals, it's to push back the conservatives.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #514 on: June 30, 2014, 08:21:39 PM »

I think I'll have a cigar......
That sounds good what are you going to have ? . I mite join you .

Illusione CC40 and a Nica Rustica on deck.
...Dellusione...

Indeed.  The 1st month of rest has really done well with these.

Pepper very much more in check--moderate amount throughout, just enough to keep it interesting.  Nice and spicy on the retro, but not hot at all.  Some of the slightly creamy sweet tobacco, cedary notes to start.  Adds some earthy/coffee, not really distinct.  And then around 2 inches it gets a strong chocolate flavor, really impressive for a budget smoke.  Final third or so, where I am, is still a bit pepper heavy.  Dark toasted tobacco, a little salt.  Maybe some more rest to round it out.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #515 on: June 30, 2014, 08:23:20 PM »

Will what do you think about Quintero Y Hermano - Nacionales ? . box of 25 for $59 .

I've only had the Londres Extra.  Solid enough construction and good flavor for a $2 smoke.  Check cigar-reviews.org or Friends of Habanos etc for Nacionales reviews.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #516 on: June 30, 2014, 08:24:32 PM »

Will what do you think about Quintero Y Hermano - Nacionales ? . box of 25 for $59 .

I've only had the Londres Extra.  Solid enough construction and good flavor for a $2 smoke.  Check cigar-reviews.org or Friends of Habanos etc for Nacionales reviews.
Thanks Will .

« Reply #517 on: June 30, 2014, 08:26:48 PM »

I think I'll have a cigar......
Griffins robusto
and just a spot of WT101
How do you post the pics ? .

If your pictures are small enough to make it under Tony's ridiculous limit, there is an add attachment link on the full reply page.  If you're using quick reply, you won't see it.

If your pictures are too big for the image cap here, like mine, I just use imgur.
Will, please take this in the spirit with which it was intended...  Go fuck yourself with a rusty nail filled 2x4.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #518 on: June 30, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »

Griffins has a tight pack and draw, loads of smoke off the foot. Thought it was a Nica Rustica for a moment.
do you like the Rustica, Dave18?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #519 on: June 30, 2014, 08:29:18 PM »

Will what do you think about Quintero Y Hermano - Nacionales ? . box of 25 for $59 .

I've only had the Londres Extra.  Solid enough construction and good flavor for a $2 smoke.  Check cigar-reviews.org or Friends of Habanos etc for Nacionales reviews.
Thanks Will .
fuck that let's just split a box.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #520 on: June 30, 2014, 08:30:17 PM »

Griffins has a tight pack and draw, loads of smoke off the foot. Thought it was a Nica Rustica for a moment.
do you like the Rustica, Dave18?
i thought it was good, better than the LP9 for my taste.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #521 on: June 30, 2014, 08:34:22 PM »

I think I'll have a cigar......
Griffins robusto
and just a spot of WT101
How do you post the pics ? .

If your pictures are small enough to make it under Tony's ridiculous limit, there is an add attachment link on the full reply page.  If you're using quick reply, you won't see it.

If your pictures are too big for the image cap here, like mine, I just use imgur.
Will, please take this in the spirit with which it was intended...  Go fuck yourself with a rusty nail filled 2x4.

Sounds like you're just upset you can't figure out how to raise the image cap.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #522 on: June 30, 2014, 08:34:34 PM »

Griffins has a tight pack and draw, loads of smoke off the foot. Thought it was a Nica Rustica for a moment.
do you like the Rustica, Dave18?
i thought it was good, better than the LP9 for my taste.
do you like them FB
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #523 on: June 30, 2014, 08:36:35 PM »

Will what do you think about Quintero Y Hermano - Nacionales ? . box of 25 for $59 .

I've only had the Londres Extra.  Solid enough construction and good flavor for a $2 smoke.  Check cigar-reviews.org or Friends of Habanos etc for Nacionales reviews.
Thanks Will .
fuck that let's just split a box.

Cigar-reviews has them rated quite a bit lower than the Londres extras.  I didn't go into much depth reading what people were saying (or if they were all smoking them with a month of rest, etc), but 5.9 as opposed to a 7.3 average could be pretty significant.  Or not.  80% of statistics lie.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #524 on: June 30, 2014, 08:36:57 PM »

I think I'll have a cigar......
Griffins robusto
and just a spot of WT101
How do you post the pics ? .

If your pictures are small enough to make it under Tony's ridiculous limit, there is an add attachment link on the full reply page.  If you're using quick reply, you won't see it.

If your pictures are too big for the image cap here, like mine, I just use imgur.
Will, please take this in the spirit with which it was intended...  Go fuck yourself with a rusty nail filled 2x4.

Sounds like you're just upset you can't figure out how to raise the image cap.
Will could you please post a picture of yourself when you fuck the 2x4. Make sure it fits the image size and your ass.