« Reply #300 on: June 30, 2014, 01:54:18 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
you are upset cause you can now get them for $3 a cigar, vs. $6 a cigar?  what's the down side, the ones in your humidor are now worth less to replace?  maybe they got a deal, or maybe they know we will pay more for the "hot new Cigar".  8)
I guess we should also refuse to accept the added discount for end of the model year cars now....they are less than when they were offered last October, by thousands!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #301 on: June 30, 2014, 01:58:11 PM »

Morning gents. Have not been on the computer much since surgery. Thought I would check in quickly.

I am doing OK but still hut a lot. It was much worse then they anticipated based on the MRI for my neck. Dr was surprised I was even able to get around. My spine was all but crushed along with the nerve that goes to my left arm. Had a lot of bone spurs, arthritis and bone chips in there. They had to grind it all out then replace the disks and screw everything back together after they realigned everything. Still taking pain pills and sleeping in a chair but slowly getting better. I did manage to sneak in a cigar yesterday, 4 kicks robusto. Going to be a while before I get back to work, on short term for the next few weeks but they did make a hole in my neck big enough to put you hand in so it will take time to heal. Difficult to get on the computer. I either fall asleep from the pain meds, have difficulty typing because I only have partial feeling in my left hand (which can take months to go away) or I cannot see the screen. Blurry vision is a side effect of my meds. Sheesh.
But other than that, you're fine right?
Joking aside, really glad to have you stopping in, gonna be a bit of a trip back, but hopefully it will be worth it.

Hope so. Booring sitting around the house. Funny how that works. You work yourself silly wishing you could just sit and do nothing. Now that I have to sit and do nothing I wish I was back to work. Cannot do a lot of wood working but I can do a few simple things. So to pass the time I have been making some custom knifes. Made a wicked one with some diamond wood handles and then made a set of matching grips for my 1911.
very nice, CF, hope you get better soon
I certainly understand the wishing to be off, then wishing you were back to work.  It took me a little over two years before I could start enjoying being retired. I felt guilty that I was not doing some thing. Also, nice wood work..!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #302 on: June 30, 2014, 01:58:47 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
you are upset cause you can now get them for $3 a cigar, vs. $6 a cigar?  what's the down side, the ones in your humidor are now worth less to replace?  maybe they got a deal, or maybe they know we will pay more for the "hot new Cigar".  8)
I guess we should also refuse to accept the added discount for end of the model year cars now....they are less than when they were offered last October, by thousands!
You guy's just don't get it , if I pay more it has to be  better . Cigar, car , boat , etc,

« Reply #303 on: June 30, 2014, 02:01:54 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
you are upset cause you can now get them for $3 a cigar, vs. $6 a cigar?  what's the down side, the ones in your humidor are now worth less to replace?  maybe they got a deal, or maybe they know we will pay more for the "hot new Cigar".  8)
I guess we should also refuse to accept the added discount for end of the model year cars now....they are less than when they were offered last October, by thousands!
You guy's just don't get it , if I pay more it has to be  better . Cigar, car , boat , etc,
right, if there is a price adjustment, it really screws up your conspicuous consumption!  ::)

« Reply #304 on: June 30, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »

18 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro
            5/25.00
17 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project Robusto
          10/29.99
16 Man o' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50
15 Gran Habano Top Ten Sampler Robusto
         10/23.50
14 Camacho Liberty 2013 11/18 Perfecto
          1/14.99
13 Diesel Unlimited Maduro Robusto
         10/32.50
12 Casa Magna Dominican
         10/34.99
11 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.00
10 Nub Cameroon 464
        10/34.99
 9 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto
          5/19.99
 8 Rocky Patel Signature Toro
         10/34.99
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years
         10/34.99
 5 Legado de Pepin Robusto
         10/34.50
 4 Man O' War Torpedo
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro 2013
          5/29.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Rocky Patel Burn
          5/18.50
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #305 on: June 30, 2014, 02:03:21 PM »

Age vs Youth.  An old bull and a young bull are standing on the top of a hill in Southern Spain, while a herd of young cows graze in the valley below.  The young bull says "Why don't we run down there and fuck one of them cows!"  The old bull says "Why don't we walk down and fuck 'em all."

« Reply #306 on: June 30, 2014, 02:03:25 PM »

Thank god those economical Bueso's are gone.
Interesting offering for #18 for sure, shame JWacky isn't here to lead the charge.

« Reply #307 on: June 30, 2014, 02:04:07 PM »

Age vs Youth.  An old bull and a young bull are standing on the top of a hill in Southern Spain, while a herd of young cows graze in the valley below.  The young bull says "Why don't we run down there and fuck one of them cows!"  The old bull says "Why don't we walk down and fuck 'em all."
+1
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #308 on: June 30, 2014, 02:04:36 PM »

Age vs Youth.  An old bull and a young bull are standing on the top of a hill in Southern Spain, while a herd of young cows graze in the valley below.  The young bull says "Why don't we run down there and fuck one of them cows!"  The old bull says "Why don't we walk down and fuck 'em all."
Good afternoon KC ! .
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #309 on: June 30, 2014, 02:07:02 PM »

I hope you gentlemen are staying out of trouble...!!! And a good afternoon to all.
Of course we are, our trouble ringleader just logged in.... 8)
Hi Flip and Shaun...!!  Actually, I've been pretty lucky in staying out of trouble...., even during odd occurrences which should have suggested trouble.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #310 on: June 30, 2014, 02:07:49 PM »

Thank god those economical Bueso's are gone.
Interesting offering for #18 for sure, shame JWacky isn't here to lead the charge.
And they are going fast ! .
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #311 on: June 30, 2014, 02:11:02 PM »

its times like this I think back to the things my dad use to say to me ,what are you doing in the bath room day and night give some one else a chance   .  Young Frankenstein  .
Great movie...  Look at the size of those knockers...!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #312 on: June 30, 2014, 02:11:19 PM »

Thank god those economical Bueso's are gone.
Interesting offering for #18 for sure, shame JWacky isn't here to lead the charge.
And they are going fast ! .
KFC no thank you.

« Reply #313 on: June 30, 2014, 02:11:57 PM »

Thank god those economical Bueso's are gone.
Interesting offering for #18 for sure, shame JWacky isn't here to lead the charge.
And they are going fast ! .
Still haven't tried these, just not a strong desire to
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #314 on: June 30, 2014, 02:13:53 PM »

its times like this I think back to the things my dad use to say to me ,what are you doing in the bath room day and night give some one else a chance   .  Young Frankenstein  .
Great movie...  Look at the size of those knockers...!
LOL , good movie for sure ! .