CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41

Author Topic: 6/30/2014  (Read 96777 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2014, 11:20:50 AM »

$15 per Camacho.   sure, why not.    sheesh!
With a stupid band that doesn't fit the cigar.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »

Glad to see you are back safe and sound, cb.  It's gonna have to be a hi and bye for me though, gots to run.  Enjoy the jam, all.
bye tony, see ya....

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2014, 11:25:39 AM »

This is a posting test from Tapatalk on a Google Nexus 5 device.

GFY!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2014, 11:27:11 AM »

Tat Black Corona Gorda given a five cigar rating at StogieGuys.  No argument from me.
Indeed.

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2014, 11:28:11 AM »

Damn...   look at them go!   haha, buy them up!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2014, 11:28:19 AM »

But it tastes as good as it looks and Jeez it is $2 off retail.....  I mean what the hell do you want?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2014, 11:28:56 AM »

Glad to see you are back safe and sound, cb.  It's gonna have to be a hi and bye for me though, gots to run.  Enjoy the jam, all.
Later Antnee.

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2014, 11:28:57 AM »

See ya Tony!   good work on site

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2014, 11:29:13 AM »

First post using Tapatalk...  Don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.
WTF is Tapatalk?
A popular mobile app for interacting with forums such as this.  Anthony has obviously enabled the software layer to interact with it.
Don't want no interaction with Tony's "software" layer!  And TWSS too!
Or hardware layer for that matter.

But this is interacting with the Banter's layer. So AFoC has nothing to do with it.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2014, 11:29:43 AM »

But it tastes as good as it looks and Jeez it is $2 off retail.....  I mean what the hell do you want?
Free sex and nickel beer?

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2014, 11:33:35 AM »

Morning gents. Have not been on the computer much since surgery. Thought I would check in quickly.

I am doing OK but still hut a lot. It was much worse then they anticipated based on the MRI for my neck. Dr was surprised I was even able to get around. My spine was all but crushed along with the nerve that goes to my left arm. Had a lot of bone spurs, arthritis and bone chips in there. They had to grind it all out then replace the disks and screw everything back together after they realigned everything. Still taking pain pills and sleeping in a chair but slowly getting better. I did manage to sneak in a cigar yesterday, 4 kicks robusto. Going to be a while before I get back to work, on short term for the next few weeks but they did make a hole in my neck big enough to put you hand in so it will take time to heal. Difficult to get on the computer. I either fall asleep from the pain meds, have difficulty typing because I only have partial feeling in my left hand (which can take months to go away) or I cannot see the screen. Blurry vision is a side effect of my meds. Sheesh.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2014, 11:34:34 AM »

First post using Tapatalk...  Don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.
WTF is Tapatalk?
A popular mobile app for interacting with forums such as this.  Anthony has obviously enabled the software layer to interact with it.
Don't want no interaction with Tony's "software" layer!  And TWSS too!
Or hardware layer for that matter.

But this is interacting with the Banter's layer. So AFoC has nothing to do with it.
Safe bantering?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2014, 11:35:04 AM »

Tat Black Corona Gorda given a five cigar rating at StogieGuys.  No argument from me.
Indeed.
Love that bitch!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2014, 11:36:18 AM »

Morning gents. Have not been on the computer much since surgery. Thought I would check in quickly.

I am doing OK but still hut a lot. It was much worse then they anticipated based on the MRI for my neck. Dr was surprised I was even able to get around. My spine was all but crushed along with the nerve that goes to my left arm. Had a lot of bone spurs, arthritis and bone chips in there. They had to grind it all out then replace the disks and screw everything back together after they realigned everything. Still taking pain pills and sleeping in a chair but slowly getting better. I did manage to sneak in a cigar yesterday, 4 kicks robusto. Going to be a while before I get back to work, on short term for the next few weeks but they did make a hole in my neck big enough to put you hand in so it will take time to heal. Difficult to get on the computer. I either fall asleep from the pain meds, have difficulty typing because I only have partial feeling in my left hand (which can take months to go away) or I cannot see the screen. Blurry vision is a side effect of my meds. Sheesh.
But other than that, you're fine right? 
Joking aside, really glad to have you stopping in, gonna be a bit of a trip back, but hopefully it will be worth it.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2014, 11:36:37 AM »

RY-RY! You ol' sauced up smoker you.
Yeah, looks like we are getting the band back together.  Yeah that's it The Cigar Band!
We're on a mission from God.

Morning, muchachos.
It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41