Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #585 on: June 30, 2014, 11:11:54 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #586 on: June 30, 2014, 11:11:59 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
hey, it ain't rocket science, or is it?
Now 'at 'cheres funny.  I don't care who y'are.

Como esta Mexico, David?
todo bien, 9 more days
He recipido su pago para los puros Cubanos.  Estan en camino aqui.
perfecto amigo
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #587 on: June 30, 2014, 11:13:37 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #588 on: June 30, 2014, 11:14:09 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?

Is that KC?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #589 on: June 30, 2014, 11:14:30 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
Well, I've got pictures of my niece on it, and my 22-year-old God-daughter, but I don't think that's what you had in mind.

Haven't got the warden on it with me yet.  Soon.
My wife is so scared of motorcycles I doubt that I could get her to sit on a parked one.. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #590 on: June 30, 2014, 11:15:16 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?
Damn, that's one ugly woman...!!!!

« Reply #591 on: June 30, 2014, 11:16:01 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
What, you're going to tell me you never did that?  Even Bill Watterson did that, and then did a famous Calvin and Hobbes strip about it...and that man's a freakin' genius.

Don't be picking on the too-much-glue crowd, man.

 ;D

By the time I was his age I had probably put together a 100 model cars or more.  These kids dont have the patience to do that anymore.
I have a friend who refurbishes old guns.  Not a gunsmith by training, but very, very good at it.  Anyway, we were out in his shop looking at some of his work, and I turned around and he had an entire wall storing model kits.  Like he bought out a hobby store or something.  All unopened, and often six or seven of the same kit.  And all the big Japanese brand names - the good stuff.  The ten-year-old in me about fainted.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #592 on: June 30, 2014, 11:16:06 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?

Wrong!  Wrong on so many levels Dave!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #593 on: June 30, 2014, 11:16:31 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?

Is that KC?
LOL

« Reply #594 on: June 30, 2014, 11:17:46 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?
Now David, that was just downright ornery of you.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #595 on: June 30, 2014, 11:18:02 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?

Is that KC?
Ya might want to be on that red motorcycle and going as fast at you can when KC reads that..!  haha :)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #596 on: June 30, 2014, 11:20:08 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?

Is that KC?
Ya might want to be on that red motorcycle and going as fast at you can when KC reads that..!  haha :)
hes over talking to TD on CI banter.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #597 on: June 30, 2014, 11:20:25 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Maybe I was thinking of Biker Babes Magazine...?

Is that KC?
Ya might want to be on that red motorcycle and going as fast at you can when KC reads that..!  haha :)
He would have a long ride just to get here.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #598 on: June 30, 2014, 11:21:05 PM »

Bed time for me long day tomorrow. Sleep well men.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #599 on: June 30, 2014, 11:21:51 PM »

Bed time for me long day tomorrow. Sleep well men.

Nite nite
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41