Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #570 on: June 30, 2014, 10:56:01 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #571 on: June 30, 2014, 10:58:37 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.

Hey Brett.  Meaning it increased profits by a million dollars in our area (probably a lot more than that).  Crops were getting a bit stressed and really needed some moisture.  We are what are called dry land farmers in that we dont have any form of irrigation.  Rely on mother nature for all of it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #572 on: June 30, 2014, 11:00:30 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
Good evening Russ....  We got all of our rain last week and the weekend.

« Reply #573 on: June 30, 2014, 11:01:41 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
What, you're going to tell me you never did that?  Even Bill Watterson did that, and then did a famous Calvin and Hobbes strip about it...and that man's a freakin' genius.

Don't be picking on the too-much-glue crowd, man.

 ;D
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #574 on: June 30, 2014, 11:01:42 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
hey, it ain't rocket science, or is it?

« Reply #575 on: June 30, 2014, 11:02:25 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.

Hey Brett.  Meaning it increased profits by a million dollars in our area (probably a lot more than that).  Crops were getting a bit stressed and really needed some moisture.  We are what are called dry land farmers in that we dont have any form of irrigation.  Rely on mother nature for all of it.
Mother Nature is a platinum-plated-bitch.  Make no mistake about it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #576 on: June 30, 2014, 11:02:48 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?

« Reply #577 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
hey, it ain't rocket science, or is it?
Now 'at 'cheres funny.  I don't care who y'are.

Como esta Mexico, David?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #578 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:12 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #579 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:51 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
That sounds like fun...  I always wanted to build one when I was a kid, but never did.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #580 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:52 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
hey, it ain't rocket science, or is it?
Now 'at 'cheres funny.  I don't care who y'are.

Como esta Mexico, David?
todo bien, 9 more days
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #581 on: June 30, 2014, 11:06:02 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
hey, it ain't rocket science, or is it?

Actually......I think it is

« Reply #582 on: June 30, 2014, 11:06:04 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.)

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.
Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?
Well, I've got pictures of my niece on it, and my 22-year-old God-daughter, but I don't think that's what you had in mind.

Haven't got the warden on it with me yet.  Soon.

« Reply #583 on: June 30, 2014, 11:08:55 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
hey, it ain't rocket science, or is it?
Now 'at 'cheres funny.  I don't care who y'are.

Como esta Mexico, David?
todo bien, 9 more days
He recipido su pago para los puros Cubanos.  Estan en camino aqui.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #584 on: June 30, 2014, 11:09:45 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
What, you're going to tell me you never did that?  Even Bill Watterson did that, and then did a famous Calvin and Hobbes strip about it...and that man's a freakin' genius.

Don't be picking on the too-much-glue crowd, man.

 ;D

By the time I was his age I had probably put together a 100 model cars or more.  These kids dont have the patience to do that anymore.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41