CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41

Author Topic: 6/30/2014  (Read 96144 times)

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #570 on: June 30, 2014, 10:56:01 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #571 on: June 30, 2014, 10:58:37 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.) 

Evening, all.  EPC Short Run, and bourbon.

Hey Brett.  Meaning it increased profits by a million dollars in our area (probably a lot more than that).  Crops were getting a bit stressed and really needed some moisture.  We are what are called dry land farmers in that we dont have any form of irrigation.  Rely on mother nature for all of it. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #572 on: June 30, 2014, 11:00:30 PM »

Evening Draggers!  Rain Rain and more Rain makes Russ a happy farmer!  Million dollar rain in our area.
Good evening Russ....  We got all of our rain last week and the weekend.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #573 on: June 30, 2014, 11:01:41 PM »

Helping the boy put together a rocket for his 4H project.  I swear the boy has brain damage.  Has no concept of a little bit of glue goes a long way.  Used half a tube to glue two wings on.  Needless to say they didnt hold with that much glue.
What, you're going to tell me you never did that?  Even Bill Watterson did that, and then did a famous Calvin and Hobbes strip about it...and that man's a freakin' genius. 

Don't be picking on the too-much-glue crowd, man.

;D

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #574 on: June 30, 2014, 11:01:42 PM »

hey, it ain't rocket science, or is it?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #575 on: June 30, 2014, 11:02:25 PM »

As in it costs that much or makes that much?  Can I have 1% (of the profit, I've already got the rain.) 

Hey Brett.  Meaning it increased profits by a million dollars in our area (probably a lot more than that).  Crops were getting a bit stressed and really needed some moisture.  We are what are called dry land farmers in that we dont have any form of irrigation.  Rely on mother nature for all of it.
Mother Nature is a platinum-plated-bitch.  Make no mistake about it.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #576 on: June 30, 2014, 11:02:48 PM »

Good evening Bret....  Why isn't there a lady sitting on that motorcycle...?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #577 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »

Now 'at 'cheres funny.  I don't care who y'are. 

Como esta Mexico, David?

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #578 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:12 PM »

the Avi is messing top with your sex life BD?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #579 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:51 PM »

That sounds like fun...  I always wanted to build one when I was a kid, but never did.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #580 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:52 PM »

Como esta Mexico, David?
todo bien, 9 more days

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #581 on: June 30, 2014, 11:06:02 PM »

Actually......I think it is

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #582 on: June 30, 2014, 11:06:04 PM »

Well, I've got pictures of my niece on it, and my 22-year-old God-daughter, but I don't think that's what you had in mind.

Haven't got the warden on it with me yet.  Soon.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #583 on: June 30, 2014, 11:08:55 PM »

Como esta Mexico, David?
todo bien, 9 more days
He recipido su pago para los puros Cubanos.  Estan en camino aqui. 

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #584 on: June 30, 2014, 11:09:45 PM »

What, you're going to tell me you never did that?  Even Bill Watterson did that, and then did a famous Calvin and Hobbes strip about it...and that man's a freakin' genius. 

Don't be picking on the too-much-glue crowd, man.

;D

By the time I was his age I had probably put together a 100 model cars or more.  These kids dont have the patience to do that anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41