Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2015, 07:10:35 AM »

Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
But he has his emergency evacuation gear all ready...
Well the season has not reached its peak yet so good to be prepared for at least 2-3 more weeks.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/29/2015
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2015, 07:34:06 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.
Don't think it will be quite as busy today as the last few.
Morning Dave, yeah probably a quiet day around here.
Good morning Dave and Native.

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2015, 07:34:43 AM »

Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
But he has his emergency evacuation gear all ready...
Well the season has not reached its peak yet so good to be prepared for at least 2-3 more weeks.
Two more months more like....
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/29/2015
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2015, 07:37:50 AM »

Morning LSU.  Are you getting your day off today?
Thankfuly it is a day off from paid work but it's not a day off from the joys of home ownership work but it will only get to 92° so that will help.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/29/2015
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2015, 07:39:57 AM »

Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
But he has his emergency evacuation gear all ready...
Well the season has not reached its peak yet so good to be prepared for at least 2-3 more weeks.
Two more months more like....
True but the worst times down here to have a hurricane is at the end of August when the heat and humidity is so brutal and running generators 24/7 for a week or two is so very expensive.

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2015, 07:43:54 AM »

Morning LSU.  Are you getting your day off today?
Thankfuly it is a day off from paid work but it's not a day off from the joys of home ownership work but it will only get to 92° so that will help.
No difference in the work description here but 100 degrees for the temperature.

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2015, 07:50:37 AM »

Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
But he has his emergency evacuation gear all ready...
Well the season has not reached its peak yet so good to be prepared for at least 2-3 more weeks.
Two more months more like....
September 10 is the peak and chances of a strong storm in the gulf diminish rapidly after that then  after October 1 they are extremely low.  If nothing on the horizon after about September 20 you can at least relax on the gulf side.

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2015, 08:01:25 AM »

good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2015, 08:12:30 AM »

good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
FUCK HOA's!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2015, 08:14:11 AM »

Morning Dean, being well prepared ahead of time as you are is the right way to be in Hurricane Country.

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2015, 08:16:53 AM »

good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
FUCK HOA's!!!!!!!!!
thank God I rent.

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2015, 08:18:44 AM »

Morning Dean, being well prepared ahead of time as you are is the right way to be in Hurricane Country.
I learned in NY not to wait until after the storm to be prepared. I have nothing parishable in my 30 gallon cooler.

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2015, 08:27:03 AM »

good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
What are you starting with HO's?

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2015, 08:30:04 AM »

good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
What are you starting with HO's?
I'm not starting anything.

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2015, 08:58:06 AM »