Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2014, 10:50:18 AM »

cigar and coffee hasn't motivated me. guess the laundry can keep until tomorrow.
Maybe you should look for a laundry mat near an all girls university...?
---that would motivate me... But knowingly luck they'd be all a little mannish...
I've never had any luck either...  Except for the one day I was riding the MetroLink train home from work.  With my elbow against the window, and my chin in my hand, I was blindly staring out the window almost in a trance.  The train pulled into one of the stations and stopped. My seat was about 8 foot directly across from an attractive woman sitting on the platform. My view was looking right up her dress and the young lady's panties.  15 seconds later the train pulled out of the station and I was again looking at the countryside.  Still slightly in a daze, I started thinking to myself, "what's the odds of that ever happening....?"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2014, 10:53:11 AM »

time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little more off the head...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2014, 10:54:33 AM »

Good morning gentlemen , how is every one to day good I hope ! .
Hi DD....  Well, I had a great breakfast, the dishes are done, and now the rest of the day is mine..!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2014, 10:55:20 AM »

time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little move off the head...?
KC and Will have the draw poker , it works on some cigars .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2014, 10:56:29 AM »

Good morning gentlemen , how is every one to day good I hope ! .
Hi DD....  Well, I had a great breakfast, the dishes are done, and now the rest of the day is mine..!
That sounds great , what are you going to do ? .
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2014, 11:07:13 AM »

Good morning gentlemen , how is every one to day good I hope ! .
Hi DD....  Well, I had a great breakfast, the dishes are done, and now the rest of the day is mine..!
That sounds great , what are you going to do ? .
Probably just relax...  I watched the kids from 10am till around 7pm last night, and it really takes allot out of me.  You would think it would be easy, but it's hard trying to keep up with 2 little kids.  We were laying on the bed watching a cartoon, and the 2 years old looks at me and said, "Pawpa......., is that your belly...?"  I said, "yes."  He said, "it's BIG...!!!"  He then pulls my shirt up and while looking at my belly button (they both have outies), he screams, "What's that, you have a big hole in your belly...!!!"  They're a mess...!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »

time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little more off the head...?
lots of TWSS quotes here.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2014, 11:13:36 AM »

Hey Dave18, Did you get the pudgy monsters?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2014, 11:16:34 AM »

time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little more off the head...?
lots of TWSS quotes here.
Were you thinking, "suck the hell out of it until it lights up...?"
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2014, 11:40:11 AM »

Charlie was installing a new door and found that one of the hinges
was missing.

He asked his wife Mary if she would go to Home Depot and pick up a hinge.

Mary agreed to go. While she was waiting for the manager to finish
serving a customer, her eye caught a beautiful bathroom faucet.

When the manager was finished, Mary asked him, "How much is that
faucet?"

The manager replied, "That's a gold plated faucet and the price is
$500.00.

Mary exclaimed, "My goodness, that's an expensive faucet -- certainly
out of my price range.."

She then proceeded to describe the hinge that Charlie had sent her to
buy.

The manager said that he had them in stock and went into the
storeroom to get one.

From the storeroom the manager yelled.
"Ma'am, you wanna screw for the hinge?"

Mary shouted back,
"No, but I will for the faucet."

This is why you can't
send a woman to Home Depot!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2014, 11:40:54 AM »

A very prestigious cardiologist died, and was given a very elaborate
Funeral by the hospital he worked for most of his life.

A huge heart... Covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service as all the doctors from the hospital sat in awe. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners just burst into laughter. When all Eyes stared at him, he said, 'I'm so sorry... I was just thinking of My own funeral...I'm a gynecologist!'

The priest fainted!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2014, 11:41:44 AM »

I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green. A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-American slogans,with a half- burned American Flag duct taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side,stopped next to me. The light changed, the Muslims praised Allah,shook their fists, hit the gas & darted off ahead of me. Suddenly an 18-wheeler came speeding thru the intersection & ran directly over their car, crushing it completely,killing everyone in the car. For several minutes I sat on my bike thinking to myself,"Man... that could have been me!"So today bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2014, 11:45:20 AM »

time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little more off the head...?
lots of TWSS quotes here.
Were you thinking, "suck the hell out of it until it lights up...?"
lorena bobbitt also said "cut a little more off the head"
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2014, 11:47:02 AM »

I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green. A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-American slogans,with a half- burned American Flag duct taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side,stopped next to me. The light changed, the Muslims praised Allah,shook their fists, hit the gas & darted off ahead of me. Suddenly an 18-wheeler came speeding thru the intersection & ran directly over their car, crushing it completely,killing everyone in the car. For several minutes I sat on my bike thinking to myself,"Man... that could have been me!"So today bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.
allahu akbar
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2014, 11:58:35 AM »

Have a great day guy's . enjoy your Sunday ! .