Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2014, 07:19:01 AM »

Good Morning LSU, Short Stack, 3D Dean and Travellin Dave.  Bit lazy myself this morning.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2014, 07:39:42 AM »

Morning Chip, you get off today to make up for yesterday?  ...or don't you get makeups?
Nope, it's our once a month inventory day. Midnight till 2pm usually.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2014, 07:40:11 AM »

Good Morning LSU, Short Stack, 3D Dean and Travellin Dave.  Bit lazy myself this morning.
Good morning Dean, Dave and Native.

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2014, 07:44:23 AM »

A young woman was taking golf lessons and had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for medical assistance. The golf pro saw her heading back and said, “You are back early, what’s wrong?” “I was stung by a bee!” she said. “Where?” he asked. “Between the first and second hole.” she replied. He nodded and said, “Your stance is far too wide.”

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2014, 07:46:18 AM »

A man is sitting at a bar enjoying a cocktail when an exceptionally gorgeous, sexy, young woman enters. The man can’t stop staring at her. The young woman notices this and walks directly toward him. Before he could offer his apologies for being so rude, the young woman says to him, "I'll do anything you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $100, with one condition." Flabbergasted, the man asks what the condition is. The young woman replies, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words." The man considers her proposition for a moment, withdraws his wallet from his pocket, and hands the woman five $20 bills. He looks deeply into her eyes and slowly says, "Paint my house."

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2014, 07:51:26 AM »

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?" In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, you should know something. Our bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I’m a six foot tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is six foot two, weighs 225, and he’s a rugby player. The fella to your right is six foot five, pushing 300, and he’s a wrestler. Each one of us is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?" The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times."

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2014, 07:53:10 AM »

A bus full of housewives going on a picnic crashed with no survivors. Each husband cried for a week, but one husband continued for more than two weeks. When asked he replied miserably, "My wife missed the bus."

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2014, 07:55:09 AM »

A man drinks a shot of whiskey every night before bed. After years of this, the wife wants him to quit. She gets two shot glasses, fills one with water and the other with whiskey. After bringing him to the table that has the glasses, she brings his bait box. She says, "I want you to see this." She puts a worm in the water, and it swims around. She puts a worm in the whiskey, and the worm dies immediately. She then says, feeling that she has made her point clear, "What do you have to say about this experiment?" He responds by saying, "If I drink whiskey, I won't get worms!"

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2014, 07:56:11 AM »

Marriage is a 3-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2014, 07:59:23 AM »

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them in the office and they took off for her house. Exhausted from the afternoon's activities, they fell asleep and awoke at around 8 p.m. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Confused, she nonetheless complied and he slipped into his shoes and drove home. "Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house. "Darling," replied the man, "I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary. I fell asleep in her bed and didn't wake up until eight o'clock." The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You liar! You've been playing golf!"

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2014, 07:59:44 AM »

Coffee ready, time to pick out a cigar and on with the day!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2014, 08:01:03 AM »

Mornin all
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2014, 08:01:53 AM »

Coffee ready, time to pick out a cigar and on with the day!

Good morning, all.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2014, 08:13:17 AM »

trying to get motivated to hit the laundramat. not having much luck.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2014, 08:37:54 AM »

finishing my Puros Indios Reserva Maximus maduro churchill from last night with coffee. maybe that will inspire me to do laundry. ha.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18