CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: 6/28/2014  (Read 51748 times)

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2014, 09:38:08 PM »

So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
pay back for having Boomer neutered
That will teach me to go on family walks with the dog!!! Pay back indeed..

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2014, 09:38:23 PM »

Took the Punch down to 1/2" on the nubber.  Now, what to fire up next.  Maybe an EE.
Sorry for bailing KC, really enjoyed the Punch....Thank you much Brother.  A good friend stopped over to borrow the old reliable Stihl chain saw.  Guess I'll be buying a new chain or sharping blades next week....Ha
sharpening....cbeesh.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2014, 09:41:42 PM »

So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
pay back for having Boomer neutered
...WoouchF....

Threebean

« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2014, 09:44:36 PM »

Agreed on all counts.  Evening Jeffrey.
Evening Mark...it still hurts!!! Would rather have been punched in the face!!!
But funny for us, so thanks for sharing! We use one of those retracting leashes, too, so I can picture this, and the slo-mo replay! 

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2014, 09:45:10 PM »

A 4yr old Armada is a fire. Shocker...the cello was yellow. So far..so good.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #320 on: June 28, 2014, 09:45:16 PM »

So you see?  If you had a bird, you wouldn't need that damned leash!  Took Jackie and Ralphie out for a walk n' squawk on the front lawn earlier, not seeing the neighbor's Lab between his two cars in the driveway.  When I put the kids down, the Lab came running over barking up a storm, and just as I rushed to pick the kids up they both raised their crests and all their feathers, started screeching and started to charge the damned dog!  He stopped in his tracks, then ran back to his own house!  They scared the crap out of that dog.  I told Jeff that his dog was a wimp, and he agreed. 

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2014, 09:46:36 PM »

But funny for us, so thanks for sharing! We use one of those retracting leashes, too, so I can picture this, and the slo-mo replay!
So...can you see me "buckling over"???? No pun intended... :'(

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #322 on: June 28, 2014, 09:50:25 PM »

Crown Friday has rolled into Crown Saturday. Wasn't planning on booze...but it helps my dented left nut feel better. So there!!! :o

Threebean

« Reply #323 on: June 28, 2014, 09:50:44 PM »

Yes, and your expression is priceless.  One thing that's curious, though, the slo-mo seems to indicate the warden might have, just maybe, done it intentionally.  Just sayin'.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #324 on: June 28, 2014, 09:53:07 PM »

So you see?  If you had a bird, you wouldn't need that damned leash!  Took Jackie and Ralphie out for a walk n' squawk on the front lawn earlier, not seeing the neighbor's Lab between his two cars in the driveway.  When I put the kids down, the Lab came running over barking up a storm, and just as I rushed to pick the kids up they both raised their crests and all their feathers, started screeching and started to charge the damned dog!  He stopped in his tracks, then ran back to his own house!  They scared the crap out of that dog.  I told Jeff that his dog was a wimp, and he agreed.
close call KC

Threebean

« Reply #325 on: June 28, 2014, 09:54:42 PM »

Birds in generally have way more badass in them then their size would suggest.

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #326 on: June 28, 2014, 09:54:57 PM »

Yes, and your expression is priceless.  One thing that's curious, though, the slo-mo seems to indicate the warden might have, just maybe, done it intentionally.  Just sayin'.
If she did...give her an Oscar Award. She played it off that she was very sorry...and got my laughing son away from me or he wouldn't see his 10th birthday. Her exact words.."It all happened sooooo fast"!!! Sure it did...and yes, I've heard that line from her before.

Threebean

« Reply #327 on: June 28, 2014, 09:55:31 PM »

Damn, two pages over at the CI banter.  The long slow spiral continues.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #328 on: June 28, 2014, 09:59:03 PM »

Damn, two pages over at the CI banter.  The long slow spiral continues.
made me look. Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte
10 CIGARS (68% savings!)....from what I recall they were worth the $2.25

Johnny

« Reply #329 on: June 28, 2014, 10:04:17 PM »

Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25