TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #270 on: June 28, 2014, 07:04:07 PM »

i drink a cocktail or two about 3 times a month at most.-----Oy-----Then why are you hanging around a bunch of drunks like me and TD?
...WooF...
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #271 on: June 28, 2014, 07:06:17 PM »

It's after 7:00 pm EFDT, took the kids out for their evening walk n' squawk, fed them, so now it's time to fire up the Punch Churchill.  With a RRG&C, Havana Club (Thank you Oy) neat, on the side.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #272 on: June 28, 2014, 07:06:59 PM »

...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!

« Reply #273 on: June 28, 2014, 07:15:52 PM »

My everyday brand for rum & coke-----TR-----Cruzan is good stuff.  I have the Single Barrel in my inventory of sippin' rums.
About my favorite rum and much cheaper and better than Bacardi.  I do like some of those high priced Central American sipping rums like Zacapa once in a great while.
I still have an unopened bottle of Ron Zacapa that came from Guatemala, where the entire bottle is wrapped in straw, not just the little straw band like on the export bottle.  My 1st shift Senior Mechanic, Edgar Najarro brought it back for me on a visit to his homeland.  All my guys would bring me back a bottle of the very best rum from their home countries, which is where I got my inventory from.  I even have rum from the Phillipines and Spain.
Nice collection and that bottle of Zacapa is a real prize.  Neighbors house caught on fire a couple of years ago and the other neighbor and I put the thing out with water hoses before the fire truck got there and he gave me a bottle of it (export variety) is why I have one.

« Reply #274 on: June 28, 2014, 07:17:02 PM »

It's after 7:00 pm EFDT, took the kids out for their evening walk n' squawk, fed them, so now it's time to fire up the Punch Churchill.  With a RRG&C, Havana Club (Thank you Oy) neat, on the side.
Guess I will turn on what will likely be a boring race.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #275 on: June 28, 2014, 07:22:01 PM »

It's after 7:00 pm EFDT, took the kids out for their evening walk n' squawk, fed them, so now it's time to fire up the Punch Churchill.  With a RRG&C, Havana Club (Thank you Oy) neat, on the side.
Guess I will turn on what will likely be a boring race.
Kentucky is a very bumpy track, I'm guessing it might be a really good race.  The Nationwide last night was quite exciting.  Countdown to Green is on now on TNT here.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #276 on: June 28, 2014, 07:24:54 PM »

...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
...A excellent Saturday evening cigar KC...really enjoying.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #277 on: June 28, 2014, 07:30:57 PM »

...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
...A excellent Saturday evening cigar KC...really enjoying.
My all-time favorite! (In a non-LE)  The Chinese was a bit disappointing though.  Called up Dragon City, only to find that they were closed for renovations.  Had to get it from China City instead.  Not bad, just not as good as Dragon City.  Kind of like anticipating a Punch Churchill, but having to settle for an Oliva O.  This Punch is making up for everything though.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #278 on: June 28, 2014, 07:32:42 PM »

...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
...A excellent Saturday evening cigar KC...really enjoying.
How is the draw?  This one is perfect, but a couple out of that box needed a Draw Poker.  Well, not exactly "needed", but the DP made the cigar much more enjoyable.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #279 on: June 28, 2014, 07:33:00 PM »

Time for my drug of choice. Picadillo, arroz, platanitos, avocado, y yuca.
thats good!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #280 on: June 28, 2014, 07:34:18 PM »

Now I feel like a cigar.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #281 on: June 28, 2014, 07:38:18 PM »

...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
...A excellent Saturday evening cigar KC...really enjoying.
How is the draw?  This one is perfect, but a couple out of that box needed a Draw Poker.  Well, not exactly "needed", but the DP made the cigar much more enjoyable.
...Perfect here...got that great white/pepper up front ( very mellow ), but the clove and all spice is prominent.  And that soft salty pretzel on the retro.  Love'n It....
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #282 on: June 28, 2014, 07:40:32 PM »

Sorry I'm late to the party. I took Dylan out to get a haircut and pick up dinner. I will be lighting up shortly...after I eat of course.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #283 on: June 28, 2014, 07:43:01 PM »

shit, I'm late. lighting up now.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2014, 07:46:55 PM »

Sorry I'm late to the party. I took Dylan out to get a haircut and pick up dinner. I will be lighting up shortly...after I eat of course.
Take your time, no rush.