CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25

Author Topic: 6/28/2014  (Read 51750 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2014, 11:51:52 AM »

Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Fucking whore!!! Doesn't she know its Chip's day off for fuck's sake???? Morning Movie Star...got a bit of the potty mouth this morning.
Yeah, buddy! Morning, Jeff.

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2014, 11:54:15 AM »

Oh..also Morning Fred Bob!!! Manners lacking this morning..I'll just GFM!!!!

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2014, 11:54:33 AM »

Got to run to Walgreen's, pick up some scrips.  BBL. 

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2014, 11:56:44 AM »

Hiya Jeff and Toni

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2014, 11:58:47 AM »

Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Fucking whore!!! Doesn't she know its Chip's day off for fuck's sake???? Morning Movie Star...got a bit of the potty mouth this morning.
How goes the battle, Movie Star? Taking a few weekends off from golf to re-focus. Started spraying the ball everywhere and pissing me off. Thought before I tin-cup and snap every club in my bag ( except the 7 iron, I never shank a 7 iron) I should step back, evaluate...and take up lawn darts.

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2014, 12:00:49 PM »

Hiya Jeff and Toni
Nice Fred Bob...the Tony with an I...shows his feminine side.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2014, 12:01:28 PM »

That sucks. Bitch.
How goes the battle, Movie Star? Taking a few weekends off from golf to re-focus. Started spraying the ball everywhere and pissing me off. Thought before I tin-cup and snap every club in my bag ( except the 7 iron, I never shank a 7 iron) I should step back, evaluate...and take up lawn darts.
The struggle continues, my friend. Haven't been out in a little while myself. But less than 6 weeks away from heading down to KY to check out the 2nd round of the PGA.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2014, 12:01:39 PM »

That sucks. Bitch.
Unfortunately they took them off the market....was a fun game.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2014, 12:07:37 PM »

Sorry for the posts and run, family is calling again.  When's the weekend over?

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2014, 12:18:57 PM »

That sucks. Bitch.
The struggle continues, my friend. Haven't been out in a little while myself. But less than 6 weeks away from heading down to KY to check out the 2nd round of the PGA.
That sounds excellent!!! The BMW Championship is being played here in September. Buddy and I are thinking about going. One of the FedEx play-offs..

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2014, 12:20:26 PM »

That sucks. Bitch.
Unfortunately they took them off the market....was a fun game.
Are you fucking kidding me? Good thing I already have a set then..Morning " on the go" Dave!!!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2014, 12:20:52 PM »

That sucks. Bitch.
That sounds excellent!!! The BMW Championship is being played here in September. Buddy and I are thinking about going. One of the FedEx play-offs..
Should be good. Only staying one night, driving down and golfing 27 holes Thursday, then the tournament Friday and drive back. 2nd year in a row for the PGA. Gonna be old hat soon, as they say.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2014, 12:21:34 PM »

That sucks. Bitch.
Way it's going, Tiger won't even be in the play-offs this year. He'll need a helluva finish to get in.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2014, 12:28:18 PM »

12 5 Vegas Relic Perfecto
         10/32.50
11 Montecristo Media Noche
          5/32.50
10 My Uzi Weighs a Ton Bait Fish
         10/39.99