« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2014, 07:29:58 AM »

Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.

« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2014, 07:37:29 AM »

Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.

« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2014, 07:55:16 AM »

Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
Dave, I've been out of the regular conversation for a bit, how did your wife make out with her kidney stones?

« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2014, 07:55:44 AM »

Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.
what part of SC?

« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2014, 08:00:37 AM »

Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.
what part of SC?
Charleston

« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2014, 08:09:25 AM »

Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
Dave, I've been out of the regular conversation for a bit, how did your wife make out with her kidney stones?
Still TBD. Her regular guy wasn't available, so he referred her to someone else, who was absolutely ZERO help. Tried to tell her that, despite seeing 2 stones on the scan, one of which is over 1 cm, they couldn't possibly be causing her pain because they're not obstructing anything. Meanwhile, she can't sit in one position for more than 20 minutes without it causing her extreme pain. So he was a douche. She's going to her normal guy on Monday, who will hopefully be a tiny bit more helpful.

« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2014, 08:10:17 AM »

And FYI, the biggest stone you can pass yourself is about 4-5 mm. So the one stone she has is more than double that size. So, yeah. That can't possibly be causing any pain.

« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2014, 08:14:32 AM »

[...]
Hopefully for sure!

« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2014, 08:15:52 AM »

Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.
what part of SC?
Charleston
Very nice.  My DIL's family has a place on Folly Beach

« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2014, 08:17:32 AM »

And FYI, the biggest stone you can pass yourself is about 4-5 mm. So the one stone she has is more than double that size. So, yeah. That can't possibly be causing any pain.
Amazing that Dr's can be so cavalier in taking their time in any action.  Guess it's not hurting them...

« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2014, 08:19:35 AM »

Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.
what part of SC?
Charleston
Very nice.  My DIL's family has a place on Folly Beach
Yeah we really like the area.  Going to Murrells Inlet (Quieter side south of Myrtle Beach) for 4th with Son's fiance's family.

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2014, 08:25:11 AM »

And FYI, the biggest stone you can pass yourself is about 4-5 mm. So the one stone she has is more than double that size. So, yeah. That can't possibly be causing any pain.
Amazing that Dr's can be so cavalier in taking their time in any action.  Guess it's not hurting them...
By and large, they're just assholes. Plain and simple.

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2014, 08:28:34 AM »

And FYI, the biggest stone you can pass yourself is about 4-5 mm. So the one stone she has is more than double that size. So, yeah. That can't possibly be causing any pain.
Amazing that Dr's can be so cavalier in taking their time in any action.  Guess it's not hurting them...
By and large, they're just assholes. Plain and simple.
There are definite exceptions (most of which are nearing retirement age) but you are mostly correct, make it Pompous Assholes and you got it.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2014, 08:44:57 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2014, 08:48:49 AM »

Good morning boys and girls.