LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2014, 05:51:20 AM »

Sheesh X2!

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2014, 06:03:18 AM »

Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2014, 06:19:28 AM »

Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2014, 06:21:29 AM »

Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.
No doubt. These can be had cheaper on the mash, if I'm not mistaken. Probably explains the lack of buying.

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2014, 06:30:43 AM »

Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave.

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2014, 06:33:20 AM »

Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.
No doubt. These can be had cheaper on the mash, if I'm not mistaken. Probably explains the lack of buying.
I thought it strange the 601's were not moving they are pretty popular and was also thinking this was not a bad price but I have not bought any in a while and don't remember what I last paid.  3 Hours though is certainly worth another Sheesh regardless of the reason.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2014, 06:33:23 AM »

Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave.
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2014, 06:36:11 AM »

Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.
No doubt. These can be had cheaper on the mash, if I'm not mistaken. Probably explains the lack of buying.
I thought it strange the 601's were not moving they are pretty popular and was also thinking this was not a bad price but I have not bought any in a while and don't remember what I last paid.  3 Hours though is certainly worth another Sheesh regardless of the reason.
I remember not that long ago when very few of us bought anything from anyone other than CI, now it seems that it's the other way around. I can't even remember the last time we had a exciting jam that had hot deal after hot deal. I want SteveR back in charge and make the current guy their new parking lot sweeper.

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2014, 06:37:56 AM »

[...]
For real. It's the same stuff, over and over. If we get 3 new deals a month, that's something now.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2014, 06:38:09 AM »

 5 AVO Domaine Robusto Toro
          5/29.50
 4 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco
         10/37.50
 3 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 2 Saint Luis Rey Serie G Maduro No.6
         10/39.99
 1 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
          6/17.99

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2014, 06:38:45 AM »

Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.
No doubt. These can be had cheaper on the mash, if I'm not mistaken. Probably explains the lack of buying.
I thought it strange the 601's were not moving they are pretty popular and was also thinking this was not a bad price but I have not bought any in a while and don't remember what I last paid.  3 Hours though is certainly worth another Sheesh regardless of the reason.
Morning TexasDave. Definitely should have a kill switch set up on deals. An hour, tops, then it should automatically go to the next one.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/28/2014
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2014, 06:40:13 AM »

[...]
another good example of what you just said, these AVO's pop up as often as the Tempus used to.

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2014, 06:43:50 AM »

[...]
Somebody at CI sure needs to be moved to the parking lot.  Not only have Jams crapped out but regular daily deals are never good anymore and shipping has gone to shit.

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2014, 06:44:19 AM »

Good Saturday Morning Chip and a bunch o' Dave's!

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2014, 06:45:15 AM »

Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave.
Good morning Native.
Get dried out enough to mow today?