« Reply #315 on: June 26, 2014, 07:08:01 PM »

Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.
I was going to order some of those the other day, but talked myself out of it.  Good thing, or I'd have really been in trouble buying Nica Rusticas today. ;-)

All the talk earlier have me sparking one now. Mmmmm. Rustica...
No drink yet, but that will be remedied shortly.
I love those damned things.  I didn't want to.  But JWack kept going on and on about them.  So I tried one.  That's how it happens.  Same with the Tat Blacks.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2014, 07:13:20 PM »

I'm with you guys on the World Cup thing...Soccer or "FUTBALL" whatever just doesn't do it for me. But anytime the USA plays...I'm in!!! I listened to it off and on today. Sounds like the US played not to lose.
"Futbol".  Guess I'm just going to have Bianca give you a lecture on "The Beautiful Game".  In Spanish.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2014, 07:16:13 PM »

good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?

« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2014, 07:20:11 PM »

good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »

good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.
can't say I blame you.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #320 on: June 26, 2014, 07:23:33 PM »

good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
Evening Dean!  Set-up starts at 7:30 pm on FS 1.  I'm still waiting to hear from Chrissy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #321 on: June 26, 2014, 07:27:19 PM »

good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.

To rainy for riding bikes here. Guess I'll just drizzle some of this 7yr Jim Beam over a couple. cubes instead.... Now were riding.

« Reply #322 on: June 26, 2014, 07:28:52 PM »

good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.

To rainy for riding bikes here. Guess I'll just drizzle some of this 7yr Jim Beam over a couple. cubes instead.... Now were riding.
No such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes.

Unless it's icy...then it's bad weather.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #323 on: June 26, 2014, 07:34:51 PM »

good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.

To rainy for riding bikes here. Guess I'll just drizzle some of this 7yr Jim Beam over a couple. cubes instead.... Now were riding.
No such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes.

Unless it's icy...then it's bad weather.

Not a fan of heavy downpours... In rush hour... With crazy Kias coming out of nowhere. This will do just fine.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #324 on: June 26, 2014, 07:35:56 PM »

Unless it's icy...then it's bad weather.-----raz-----We have T storms in S FL so heavy you can't see 2 ft in front of you.  I've had to ride in more than my share.  You have to look down at the white line to stay on the road, because you can't see anything else.  If you try to pull over on the shoulder, you'll get run over by some AH in an SUV that can't see where he's going but is still yakking on his cell phone.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #325 on: June 26, 2014, 07:38:20 PM »

Evening, men.  Boli CJ.  Tight draw on this one, might need to get the poker.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #326 on: June 26, 2014, 07:38:55 PM »

good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
Evening Dean!  Set-up starts at 7:30 pm on FS 1.  I'm still waiting to hear from Chrissy.
thanks KC. sent you a message so you'll know where I stand. do you still have my #?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #327 on: June 26, 2014, 07:40:54 PM »

Evening, men.  Boli CJ.  Tight draw on this one, might need to get the poker.
hi Will. Boli CJ? not familiar to me.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #328 on: June 26, 2014, 07:41:16 PM »

good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
Evening Dean!  Set-up starts at 7:30 pm on FS 1.  I'm still waiting to hear from Chrissy.
thanks KC. sent you a message so you'll know where I stand. do you still have my #?
Of course!  In my Contacts.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #329 on: June 26, 2014, 07:45:15 PM »

Evening, men.  Boli CJ.  Tight draw on this one, might need to get the poker.
hi Will. Boli CJ? not familiar to me.

Bolivar Corona Jr.  4.3x42.  August 2012 box.  First one I've had that needed the poker and it was still smokeable without it, but just barely so.  Very good little smoke, imo.