CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28

Author Topic: 6/26/2014  (Read 57701 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #270 on: June 26, 2014, 03:33:55 PM »

take care boys, I'm leaving in a bit...

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2014, 03:37:44 PM »

USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Same here. Not all that much into it myself but I'll back the USA team no matter what the sport.
Me too.  I saw some of the game - looked like a lot of falling down and acting. 

Indeed.  I much prefer combat sports.  I'll take two dudes kicking each other in the head over 22 dudes falling down any day of the week.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #272 on: June 26, 2014, 03:51:24 PM »

A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone. 

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #273 on: June 26, 2014, 03:57:10 PM »

Alright boys, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow for the best day of the week
See ya, Scott

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #274 on: June 26, 2014, 03:58:11 PM »

A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
Howdy, KC.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #275 on: June 26, 2014, 03:58:36 PM »

SPORTS: #1 Boxing Title fight (back in the day) #2 NFL Football Playoffs #3 World Cup Soccer.....Afternoon KC

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #276 on: June 26, 2014, 03:59:29 PM »

Hi KC.  Just saying that today's game was boring.  Germany's play and positioning was clearly better.  US did not look too sharp.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #277 on: June 26, 2014, 04:01:05 PM »

Hi KC.  Just saying that today's game was boring.  Germany's play and positioning was clearly better.  US did not look too sharp.
USA was lucky should have been 5-1

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #278 on: June 26, 2014, 04:07:04 PM »

Alright boys, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow for the best day of the week
See ya Scott.  Tomorrow is looking to be a light day here, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

"and on your death bed, you shall receive total consciousness"

Afternoon, Tom.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #279 on: June 26, 2014, 04:07:40 PM »

USA made it to the 16, but probably won't go much further.  The only thing that saved them was the goalie.  With Jozy Altidor out, they don't stand much of a chance. 

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #280 on: June 26, 2014, 04:07:52 PM »

fava beans and a nice chianti

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #281 on: June 26, 2014, 04:11:32 PM »

USA made it to the 16, but probably won't go much further.  The only thing that saved them was the goalie.  With Jozy Altidor out, they don't stand much of a chance.
they play the choclates next?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #282 on: June 26, 2014, 04:18:31 PM »

Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)
That's what I said.  Whattaya gonna do?  These things are gone so damnably quick.
LOL! Usually by the time I get the heads-up and go check they're gone....
These were the only cigars that could get me to impulse buy.  I've talked myself out of every other thing that's come across the pike, and the Habanos had been a planned purchase for quite a while.

The upside for me is they went on PayPal credit, which means I won't get the bill until end of July and then I get six months same as cash if I want.  I've got an extra gig check coming in August.  That'll pay for these.  Call the extra $9 a service charge.

Ahh, it's only money... unless you look at it as a couple more cigars.  ;)
What I TRY not to think about is that all those cigars in my humidor might as well have dollar bills rolled up in them. 

When it does cross my mind, I remind myself that ordering a martini at a bar anymore costs more than a Cuban cigar, and it doesn't last as long.
PM for you.....I can help make room in your Humi$
Room in the humidor isn't a problem.  But we'll talk. ;-)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #283 on: June 26, 2014, 04:19:44 PM »

They owed us one
All the more fitting that since they won, they're going home.
It's all about the goal differential, baby.  It's the World Cup's version of Arizona going 10-6 and not making the NFL playoffs.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #284 on: June 26, 2014, 04:23:42 PM »

They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Same here. Not all that much into it myself but I'll back the USA team no matter what the sport.
Me too.  I saw some of the game - looked like a lot of falling down and acting.
Wait, it was a basketball game?  ;-)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28